Discovery Gaming Community
Westphalia Depot - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: Liberty Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=173)
+------ Forum: License Requisition Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=489)
+------ Thread: Westphalia Depot (/showthread.php?tid=161852)

Pages: 1 2

Westphalia Depot - Greylock - 06-10-2018

Mr. DuFresne and Company,

I am Luke Briggs, a captain in the Liberty Navy Secondary Fleet, with an interest in establishing a supply depot for operations in the area, ideally orbiting Planet Laconia. I have already found several civilian contractors willing and able to assist me in this endeavor.

Luke Briggs
LNS-Brigadier

Base Name: Westphalia Depot

Base's Affiliation (IFF): Liberty Navy

Owner's Name (and Organization's Name if applicable): Luke Briggs, Liberty Navy

Owner's or organization's affiliation and a brief description of the owner's or the organization's activities: We're the Navy. We secure Liberty's borders and shoot the bad guys.

System and Coordinates of Base (or you may send these privately): Planet Laconia, New Hampshire System, 6D

Reason(s) for Construction: Navy supply depot

Evidence of allowing docking rights to Liberty Forces (tags: LPI- , [LN] , =LSF= , 5th|) (if the base is already constructed): Primary Fleet docking permissions

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions or Requests: We'll handle patrol routes.

By filling this application you hereby agree to the taxation and complying with the regulations as stated by the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation.

RE: Westphalia Depot - The Republic Of Liberty - 06-18-2018

12th of June 825

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Department of Trade and Economics

Luke Briggs, Liberty Navy Secondary Fleet;

Thank you for registering your base. Payment exemption under Laws of Liberty, Section Two, Subsection 1, has been confirmed.

Your application form is accepted and as such your registration process is complete. Good luck out there.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics

RE: Westphalia Depot - Greylock - 06-19-2018

Base has been constructed and docking permissions updated.

RE: Westphalia Depot - Greylock - 08-13-2018

Mr. Hawthorn and Company,

After the recent destruction of Westphalia by Battlegroup Harmony and Hellfire Legion forces, I would like to request a license to reconstruct the station in a location that will be sent over a more secure channel. As before, docking will be restricted to the Primary Fleets and whomever is supplying it. Construction is set to take place in the next few weeks. To decrease the amount of paperwork we both will most likely end up doing, I'll place the full form below, again.

Luke Briggs
LNS-Brigadier

Base Name: Westphalia Depot

Base's Affiliation (IFF): Liberty Navy

Owner's Name (and Organization's Name if applicable): Luke Briggs, Liberty Secondary Fleet.

Owner's or organization's affiliation and a brief description of the owner's or the organization's activities: As always my affiliation is with the Liberty Navy.

System and Coordinates of Base (or you may send these privately): Sending over secure channel, as stated above.

Reason(s) for Construction: Storage, as well as possible research and production of cloaking technology.

Evidence of allowing docking rights to Liberty Forces (tags: LPI- , [LN] , =LSF= , 5th|) (if the base is already constructed): Pending

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions or Requests: None at this time.

By filling this application you hereby agree to the taxation and complying with the regulations as stated by the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation. Of course!

RE: Westphalia Depot - The Republic Of Liberty - 08-17-2018

17th of August 825

The Republic of Liberty

Thank you for re-registering your base. Payment exemption under Laws of Liberty, Section Two, Subsection 1, has been confirmed.

Your application form is accepted and as such your registration process is complete. We wish you better fortune with your latest efforts.

RE: Westphalia Depot - The Republic Of Liberty - 08-17-2018

17th of August 825

The Republic of Liberty

Thank you for re-registering your base. Payment exemption under Laws of Liberty, Section Two, Subsection 1, has been confirmed.

Your application form is accepted and as such your registration process is complete. We wish you better fortune with your latest efforts.

RE: Westphalia Depot - The Republic Of Liberty - 01-06-2019

6th of January 826

The Republic of Liberty

We would like to inform that under new legislature there are no exemptions and all modular stations will have to be taxed. Depending on your preference on monthly (50.000.000) or yearly (500.000.000) payment, please transfer chosen amount of credits to Liberty-Bank-001 account.

RE: Westphalia Depot - Luke Briggs - 01-10-2019

Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Sender: Luke Briggs
Topic: Payment

[Image: VsOm6ht.jpg]
Date: 12/7/825

Mr. Hawthorne,

I must say that this is most unexpected. Taxing the Navy even as they defend Liberty from the many threats that it faces.

Ah, well, I'll stop myself there. You'll find evidence of payment for this month below.

Luke Briggs

RE: Westphalia Depot - The Republic Of Liberty - 05-01-2019

[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Luke Briggs, Liberty Navy Secondary Fleet

This is a reminder that if the payment is not covered for 826 , February, March, April, as well in advance if you choose to, we will proceed with legal repercussions against your personnel, station and any supplier.

RE: Westphalia Depot - The Republic Of Liberty - 07-01-2019

[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

This is a reminder that the payment is not covered since 826 February. We would like to hear precise reasons for failure to comply with Liberty Laws.

- Liberty Govenrnment