Discovery Gaming Community
Drone Dispatched: Coronado - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Drone Dispatched: Coronado (/showthread.php?tid=161904)

Drone Dispatched: Coronado - kenshin156 - 06-11-2018

Drone dispatch to "Coronado"
[Image: FtQhdRq.png]

Message Enclosed - Target Recipient: "Crayter Decisionmakers"
Subject: Deal between the Collective, the IMG and the Crayter Republic

Dispatching Drone to "Coronado".

RE: Drone Dispatched: Coronado - TheShooter36 - 06-18-2018

A soldier was ordered to put following message into the drone. The Soldier was not happy or proficient to engage with such a strage technology but she tried her best. and she entered the following message. "Good day. Crayter Republic STILL waits for IMG's answer to the recent events. Once we get their agreement and cooperation regarding this matter, we will proceedç" And she sent the drone back to Progenitor.

RE: Drone Dispatched: Coronado - TheShooter36 - 06-20-2018

[Image: 28nq7l.png]

Good day,

We finally managed to reach a consensus with IMG and i am happy they are on board with us. They say they need a detailed scan on ore composites and sizes, as well as locations. Plus they can help with an installation nearby. Now that we got rid of one step, we can proceed for more in-detail sides on this business. Like the shares of copper you mentioned. That is not my area though. You will meet with Minister of Defense, Daniel Garvey for that matter He is currently at Tau44 but he is scheduled to come to coronado in 2 days from what i know. As i need him for a Project as well.

Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military

RE: Drone Dispatched: Coronado - kenshin156 - 07-12-2018

Message Enclosed - Target Recipient: "Crayter Minister of Defense, Daniel Garvey"

RE: Drone Dispatched: Coronado - kenshin156 - 08-06-2018

Message Enclosed - Target Recipient: "Crayter Minister of Defense, Daniel Garvey"

ERROR - Message delivery failed.
<Swarm Status: Initiating self destruct sequence>
Connection terminated.

Re-sending drone.

RE: Drone Dispatched: Coronado - Crayter Republic - 08-06-2018

[Image: x84HfLb.png]
Emphaty
Greetings,

I must start with apologizing for the delay. Several matters were prioritized over this request sadly. Now moving into the subject, i believe that %35 is rather...excessive. We believe we can settle with giving you %30 and granting you the rights of stationing at Sabah Shipyard, Planet Yuma and the habitable moon of Salina -Pecos- plus granting you the right of stationing of said hubs of AI cruisers Coronado-Wise with the exception of Jericho exclusion zone that is set by Nav Buoys around it, provided that the hubs merely acts as mobile connection points for you and only attack in self-defense. Jericho moon and the zone is strictly off-limits to foreign entities.

With my utmost respect.

Garvey, out.

Signed, Daniel Garvey
Minister of Defense
Crayter Republic

RE: Drone Dispatched: Coronado - kenshin156 - 08-08-2018

RE: Drone Dispatched: Coronado - kenshin156 - 08-26-2018

[Image: UKFdWSk.jpg]