Discovery Gaming Community
Kaffe & Kuchen on Wedel, Hamburg - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Kaffe & Kuchen on Wedel, Hamburg (/showthread.php?tid=161918)

Pages: 1 2

Kaffe & Kuchen on Wedel, Hamburg - The Syndicate Leagues - 06-12-2018

Wedel Mining Facility, Hamburg

[Image: dCiSDPC.png]
12.06.825 A.S.

One after another, the Flagships of each Triumvirate memeber and Cell Lord, moore to the Station. While Patrols suround the area and prevent even the smallest Ship from coming close, the Oberkommando of the Alster Union heads towards a small room in the deepest parts of Wedel.

Inside the room a plate with diffrent cakes, coffee and some booze was prepared, as well as a variety of cigarettes and cigars.

RE: Kaffe & Kuchen on Wedel, Hamburg - Neraxon - 06-12-2018

After Mary left the Curse of Köln, she entered the room for the Meeting of the Oberkomanndo, she picked a piece of "Mamorkuchen" and some coffee. She first wanted to take some booze and a Cigar, but since she didn't eat anything in the last days, she changed her mind. The tables in the room are arranged in a "U" shape with small name cards that show who sits where. She takes her seat and enjoys the cake while her feet rest on the table. Mary looks around in the room and sees a screen that shows a map of the Alsterfeld and on it are all patrol ships marked. In the Moment the patrols spot something it will appear on the screen.

"I wonder how long they will need."

RE: Kaffe & Kuchen on Wedel, Hamburg - Nekrotalis - 06-12-2018

Wedel Mining Facility | Hamburg System
12th of June 825 A.S. at 16:20 Sirian Standard Time

It was only a few minutes since Alise has left the safety of the Schattenwolf and she already wanted to return. Wedel was not a place she liked to stay at for a longer time. She hurried through the hallways of the station, going deeper and deeper into the very heart of it. Elisabeth was following her like a shadow and as they finally arrive at the meeting room it was her and not Alise which opened the door. Stepping in first and taking place at the table Alise, looked around. "Greetings Miss Mary." She nodded a single time towards her as Elisabeth took up position right behind her sister.

RE: Kaffe & Kuchen on Wedel, Hamburg - Neraxon - 06-12-2018

*Mary looks at both of them as they went in. As usual the shadow was with her, a fact that Mary doesn't appreciate. Mary recognized that Alise looked kinda nervous not like Elisabeth. Mary points at the stuff on the table.*

"There you are, what took you both so long, hm why don't you grab yourself a piece of cake or what every you want from the table ?"

RE: Kaffe & Kuchen on Wedel, Hamburg - Schilder - 06-14-2018

It's been some time since Max has left Pacifica and he surely would not come to Wedel if it was not an urgent matter. As soon the Karolinen moored with the station, he took his briefcase and proceeded to the meeting room, as he was assured he missed most of it already. He was hasting through the corridors of the station with one thought in his mind. "Why did we get summoned? There must be something of grave importance." Upon entering the room, he looked around. Seeing only the von Ravensberg sisters and Mary Dross arrived before him, he was relieved.

"Fräuleins. Seems I'm not late after all."

RE: Kaffe & Kuchen on Wedel, Hamburg - Nekrotalis - 06-14-2018

Alise shook her head before her gaze focused on Mary. She didn´t felt any hunger neither thirst, the only thing she wanted is returning to the Schattenwolf as fast as possible."We will eat after we finished this meeting back on board the Schattenwolf." She wanted to continue speaking but in this moment Schilder entered the room, Alise turns towards him. Elisabeth is merely acknowledging his presence through a quick."Guten Tag Max, please take a seat." Despite the lack of sleep and the dark circles around her eyes she tried to smile a bit to not seem that exhausted as she truely was, the past days had been pretty much without sleep for her.

RE: Kaffe & Kuchen on Wedel, Hamburg - Schilder - 06-14-2018

"Danke schön, fräulein."

Max immediately moved towards the table and sat on the nearest one. He opened his briefcase and pulled out a small notebook and a pen, preparing himself to take notes of the seemingly important meeting he's about to participate in.

"Is anyone else coming?"

RE: Kaffe & Kuchen on Wedel, Hamburg - Neraxon - 06-15-2018

*Mary looks to Max and shows him with a hand gesture that he should grap himself something. The notices that Alise looks tired as Mary feels. Mary focuses on the screen.*

"Hey Max, pick something. I think yes there should be still someone else coming. Let's wait a few more minutes, if that person doesn't show up we can start."

RE: Kaffe & Kuchen on Wedel, Hamburg - Solo Wing Sagume - 06-17-2018

As the little gathering wasn´t already full enough a singing voice can be hardly heard coming into the room in the background.

"Oh du schöööner Wester--" "Uhh... huh? Are you all sleeping, geez already had to punch the mechanics that felt asleep on the docks and even the staff is slacking...."
"Ok I got called to this place for Kaffee and Kuchen and to watch people sleeping... wunderbar..."

"Oh Bienenstich let me have a piece." And the gathering got Gneisenau with this aswell for doing what again?

RE: Kaffe & Kuchen on Wedel, Hamburg - Neraxon - 06-18-2018

*She looks at Christoph as he enters, then she stands up and gets infront of the tables. After Mary finished her Little speech she lights up a cigarette.*

"Ah look the last one is fanally here, let's start then. So why did I called for this meeting.... . The situation right now is kinda difficult and we need to discuss how we want to continue. A few days ago when we tried to scout the route for our other Ships, we got detected by the Rote Hessen Arme and the Militär. We all know what the Hessen are capable of doing with their guns, but the Militär had no problems at all to destroy every threat. So I want to bring up something. We fight against the Hessen for a Long time now, but to get what we want, I see only one way. By negotiaiting with them. We can't handle the Militär and the Hessen, hell not even one of them alone. We already have a cease fire with the Kommunisten, that is still intact. But I bet the Hessen will let us pay for any negotiation with a huge price. So I am open for other ideas or your opinions. I hoped we never would need something like that, but our Arbeiter need to rest and our Ships Need a overhaul. We can't continue to fight tow house Navys and the Hessen."