Discovery Gaming Community
To: IMG | From: Michael Richard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IMG | From: Michael Richard (/showthread.php?tid=161946)

To: IMG | From: Michael Richard - TheShooter36 - 06-13-2018

[Image: 28nq7l.png]

Good day,

Esteemed guildmasters and directors.
Several days ago, some Gammunian AI units call themselves The Collective came to Coronado. It looks like they are interested in Oraibi moon of Salina. They say they can mine for us for a small share of the ore extracted from the moon. While we have our own mining robots there, my personal belief is that those Gammunians can mine even more efficient than us. We would need to share a small percentage of the extracted ore for them. I am not a miner, i just done the talks with them as a representative of Crayter Republic. We would like to know your opinion about this business opportunity, whether you think it is beneficial or not and the course of action we should take together.

Access to the Comm between Collective and Crayter

Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military

RE: To: IMG | From: Michael Richard - TheShooter36 - 06-15-2018

Re-Transmitting

RE: To: IMG | From: Michael Richard - Starsunder - 06-20-2018

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Aland Shipyard

¤ COMM-ID: Roze Goldshire

¤ TARGET-ID: Fleet Admiral Michael Richard

¤ SUBJECT: Gammunian AI and Oraibi

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Fleet Admiral Richard,

Earlier scans of the system had indeed detected copper deposits on Oraibi and further exploration was put on hold indefinitely due to the hazardous nature of the environment. Drones would most definitely be a decent solution to that problem. Should the Crayter Republic choose to proceed, the IMG would be most willing to become a partner in this project.

The first order of business would be to do a full scan of the moon and determine the exact locations, sizes, and concentrations of the ore deposits. This is something that can be done from orbit, but better accomplished on the ground. I suggest you make this request to the AI and see how they respond.

As for establishment of the Hub on Oraibi itself, we would be able to assist in providing materials. Do let us know what is necessary.

Roze Goldshire

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

RE: To: IMG | From: Michael Richard - Crayter Republic - 08-06-2018

[Image: x84HfLb.png]
Ms. Goldshire

Greetings,

The Collective, after several weeks, managed to complete their analysis on Oraibi and reported their findings to us. Their request was getting a share of %35 of Copper Ore from the mining operations, however i think they may settle for %30 with several rights to their drones. Such as using Crayter facilities as mooring points. I believe you have Access to said communique from attachment of Fleet Admiral Michael Richard.

With my utmost respect.

Garvey, out.

Signed, Daniel Garvey
Minister of Defense
Crayter Republic