Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kiyoshi Akira-san. | From: Akemi "Homura" Ando. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kiyoshi Akira-san. | From: Akemi "Homura" Ando. (/showthread.php?tid=161960)

To: Kiyoshi Akira-san. | From: Akemi "Homura" Ando. - Yazov - 06-13-2018

[Image: 6ClXNX5m.png]

Recipient: Kiyoshi Akira.

Sender: "Homura"

Subject: The new beginning.

Encryption: Unbreakable.

Konbanwa, Kiyoshi-san.

I hope you are doing well. There is no way i could express how surprised i was when i ran into you at my favourite place, and having such a nice conversation after. That really gave me some more directions on how to act next, and under which goals should i assemble those who decide to support me... let me, however, delay this no longer. Tha game have already begun.
(06-13-2018, 10:37 AM)Homura Wrote:
[Image: R3TbJCs.png]
Clan Ando.

Clan Daimyo: Formally - Akemi "Homura" Ando, actually - no appointed Daimyo, power is focused in the hands of The Council.

[Image: iFgM8aM.png]
While Asai Clan is considered a direct successor of all Augus assets and achievements - Clan Ando is Augus' successor by spirit, as it is being found by Homura, whom by the time happened to be Sakurai Augus closest ally - and her advisor on even the most sensitive matters, while also standing in command of Augus flagship, Kirishima, and reviewing the operations on Sendai.

The 'disappearance' of Daimyo Augus left Homura stranded, she simply vanished into shadows, once again reconsidering her plans - before taking her next step. Few months later, Akemi Ando gained her audience with The Shogun, where she encouraged the usage of NEMP payloads Sendai should've still had in possession to bolster the Dragon's efforts in Nagano, and moving her own assets there to ensure her initial plan succeeds, and no intrusion will mess up her plans, and she will soon walk into the gardens of Tomioka.
Meanwhile, Homura looked to systematize her efforts, give them a new course of action, and to act more directly.

Clan Ando have became an emphasis of those efforts, rallying the people under the banner of those who seek different view on their Home, and it's future as The Democratic Republic of Kusari.
[Image: iFgM8aM.png]

Short-term objectives:
  • Gain more supporters, both independent and within the ranks of the Blood Dragons.
  • Establish the Clan's permanent base of operations, establish the permanent supply contracts for the modular installation.
  • Establish the Clan's democratic model of society led by The Council.

Long-term objectives:
  • Establish The Democraticy Republic as the new political system of Kusari.
  • Acquire the samples of new technologies and establish capapibilities of reproducing them within the Clan.
  • Liberate Sakurai Augus from her misery.

[Image: R3TbJCs.png]
Clan Ando.

Overcoming the limits of imagination,
Shaping a better future beyond their sight.

RE: To: Kiyoshi Akira-san. | From: Akemi "Homura" Ando. - Jadon King - 06-13-2018

Origin: Planet Gran Canaria. The Omega-49 system. Neutral space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: Kiyoshi Akira| SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: Homura-san | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Carbon Copy: | NONE!
Encryption: High| HIGH ENCRYPTION!
Format: Audio
Subject: Surprise

I... I don't know what to say, when I said you can contact me I, honestly didn't think you would bother. It's great that you're trying to make a better place of our house, I hope you're able to get the like minded individuals you want.

While I can't condone the usage of Nuclear warheads, your goals are, for the most part. Well meant. Though I must ask, why Tomioka?
It sounds as if you intend on capturing the planet. Something that I think wouldn't end well for you, unless you're able to cut off Naval reinforcements first.

I look forward to hearing from you. Akemi-san.
Until next time. Sayonara.

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: To: Kiyoshi Akira-san. | From: Akemi "Homura" Ando. - Yazov - 06-13-2018

[Image: 6ClXNX5m.png]

Recipient: Kiyoshi Akira.

Sender: "Homura"

Subject: RE: Surprise.

Encryption: Unbreakable.

Konbanwa, Kiyoshi-san.

Perhaps, i would consider not bothering myself with getting in touch with you, but contact with such a bright mind you suddenly discover among your convinced opponets is like a breath of fresh air. Speaking of Tomioka... is it not simple enough? It belongs to Samura, those wretches who betrayed The Shogun five hundred years ago, and since then pulling the strings of people in charge of our Home. Deprieving them from the control over Tomioka and pushing the Naval forces away from the system would be a great victory for The Shogunate, and will take us one step closer to the liberation of our Home from the opressors.

This is, however, going to be just a stepping stone. And, considering the plans currently being carried out - we will be able to deprieve the ground garrison from their reinforcements, so this is going to end well for us. We shall walk into the gardens of Tomioka soon enough.

RE: To: Kiyoshi Akira-san. | From: Akemi "Homura" Ando. - Jadon King - 06-13-2018

Origin: Planet Gran Canaria. The Omega-49 system. Neutral space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: Kiyoshi Akira| SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: Homura-san | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Carbon Copy: | NONE!
Encryption: High| HIGH ENCRYPTION!
Format: Audio
Subject: strings

If you can't tell from my location, I took your advice. I cleared out of Kusari, got rid of my Hogosha identifiers... Save my ship, but that would take much more for me to part with it. It's only been a day but, it's nice to be freed from that insanity. It's allowed me to take a step back and look at what's happening. Which is both good and bad since right now I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.

I can't return to the Hogosha that's for sure. They won't look kindly to my desertion, so I can't go back. And right now I'm sitting on a choice that is beyond difficult... The ideals in clan Ando are... Tempting to say the least. Your goals match mine in many regards. But another offers a group just as noble. Just as eager to do good... I'll admit that I have friends in the other group and that only makes things harder for me. The Dragons are a group that I've harbored hatred towards since I was a child. And yet you've managed to make an offer to join your ranks sound tempting to me.

It feels like a no win situation, the two groups are almost like mirror images honestly. While my friend has dream of a Transhumanist Kusari is... Far fetched, she manages to hold fast and inspire others that it is possible. While you, someone who not two days ago was my enemy manage to offer something more realistic, yet just as noble and appealing. She suggested to "Go with what my heart believes is right" But that's hard to do when my heart is bouncing between the two of you every few seconds.

I'm sorry for rambling, it's beyond rude of me... Tomioka. Thinking about it, it would make sense to take it. The Dragons lack a planet of their own yes? While you'd have to worry about KNF strike fleets you would have a strong point to give your people a beacon of hope. I can imagine in five hundred years that there are more then one family with the Dragons that have never set foot on solid ground. Something like that would be a great boon to your clan. Getting you one step closer to your goals. And as for Samura... They've done good in the past yes, but I'll relent that they're also horrible people within said corporation. Just like in Kishiro. Both of which belong away from the political stage, and both manipulate Kusari as much as possible. So I'll agree with you there. They are problem children.
Heh, there I go again, I'm going to step away from the terminal to prevent talking your ears off Akemi-san. And thank you for the offer. Even if it's leaving me scratching my head in frustration.

COMMS TERMINATED