Discovery Gaming Community
To: Livadia Shipyard || From: Unexpected person - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Livadia Shipyard || From: Unexpected person (/showthread.php?tid=161981)

To: Livadia Shipyard || From: Unexpected person - Shinju - 06-14-2018

_--.<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>.--_

CommID: The Fallen Angel Curero
Recipient: Zoners, Livadia Shipyard

Encryption: Tau83 ~ Theta63-44-21-Epsilon11-43-Omega15-28-29
Subject: Dock

Buenos tardes Zoners,

I've got a special request for you, but before I proceed with details, I'd love to know if there is somebody out there and would try to help me/us with repair of our vessel.

With regards,

~The Fallen Angel

RE: To: Livadia Shipyard || From: Unexpected person - Aazalot - 06-15-2018

[Image: 328?cb=20151201024731]

Incoming Transmission....
Clearing Encryption.....Standby....
Message Begins...

This is Jerard Voncloud, Administrator of Livadia Shipyard. Give me some details then i can decide if we can repair your vessel or not

Voncloud

Message Ends

RE: To: Livadia Shipyard || From: Unexpected person - Shinju - 06-15-2018

Recipient: Voncloud, Livadia

Subject: Re: Dock

Buenos tardes,

We are talking about ship which isn't able to land anywhere else, bears refugees from the conflict which happened in Southern Omegas. We are talking about Alexandra Monterero and her "Dreadnaught" class ship. This ship served in Cayman as the first defense line, if you remember Battleship Fuen Lebrada, the ship trying to hold Coalition forces outside, but failed when hordes of communists broke through and was forced to flee from Cayman. What do you think?

With regards,

~The Fallen Angel

RE: To: Livadia Shipyard || From: Unexpected person - Aazalot - 06-16-2018

Message Begins...

"Fallen Angel" as you call yourself, I've heard not of anything you mention, the names you say as if i should of heard of them mean nothing. I do not know of this"Alexandra Monterero" or her "Dreadnought". I have no knowledge of the Fuen Lebrada, and all of it is irrelevant. All i need to know is the exact ship that it is and what needs repairing, telling me its a Dreadnought tells me nothing, there are many ships in Sirius that are refereed to as Dreadnought, the Liberty Battleship for example is officially named a Dreadnought. In regards to the refugees we lack the space to house them for long so either i can arrange to have them collected from Livadia and taken somewhere safe or id recommend stopping at one of the Freeport's such as Freeport 9 or even Gran Canaria if your coming from Cayman.

Get me those details and we will arrange something for you
Voncloud

Message Ends

RE: To: Livadia Shipyard || From: Unexpected person - Shinju - 06-16-2018

Recipient: Voncloud, Livadia

Subject: Re: Dock

Buenos tardes,

We are talking about Maltese Dreadnought, Refugees aren't for you to take care of. All we need is a drydock and few more engineers and technicians.

With regards,

~The Fallen Angel, Leslie Curero

RE: To: Livadia Shipyard || From: Unexpected person - Aazalot - 06-18-2018

Message Begins...

A Maltese Dreadnought? As in a Ranseur Dreadnought? You will need to offer something substantial for us to take on such a job, Kappa is frequented often by the Corsairs, people we would rather not have as our enemies out here in the Omicrons, to have this ship in our dry dock undergoing repairs is a massive risk to the station and its residents. So unless your giving us something thats worth risking our status with the Corsairs then im afraid you need to go else where.
Voncloud

Message Ends