Discovery Gaming Community
[Bio] Free Brigand of Gallia: Anne "Dominatrix" Levasseur - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: [Bio] Free Brigand of Gallia: Anne "Dominatrix" Levasseur (/showthread.php?tid=162081)

[Bio] Free Brigand of Gallia: Anne "Dominatrix" Levasseur - Bordo - 06-17-2018

Accessing GRP Criminal Data Records..
Loading Profile: ANNE LEVASSEUR..

Security Clearance: Dupont

Security Clearance: BYPASSED

Running System Files..

[Image: Anne_Levasseur.png]
CONVICT NAME: ANNE LEVASSEUR
HEIGHT: 170 CENTIMETERS
WEIGHT: [REDACTED]
PRIMARY AFFILIATION: GALLIC BRIGANDS
OTHER AFFILIATIONS: MAQUIS, UC
MARKERS: TATTOOS, SCARRING
REMARKS: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

CONVICT ANNE LEVASSEUR was born ANNE CECILE PENAUD-LEVASSEUR on Planet Nevers; the youngest child of a family of 7 with no traceable noble status or defining heraldry, the patriarch and older brothers of which worked at nearby Alesia Station. She is a known member of the Free Brigands of Gallia, with ties to the Maquis, the Union Corse, and has been spotted meeting with Counseillard operatives on at least 3 separate occasions.

ANNE LEVASSEUR'S IFF (IDENTIFY FRIEND OR FOE)

GALLIC BRIGANDS, MAQUIS, UNION CORSE

THE COUNCIL

INDEPENDENT MINERS' GUILD, OUTCASTS, BLOOD DRAGONS, GOLDEN CHRYSANTHEMUMS

GALLIC LAWFULS, GALLIC CORPORATIONS, SIRIUS LAWFULS, SIRIAN CORPORATIONS

Ms. Levasseur remains at large after breaking out of Battleship Rocroi in the Burgundy System, and is wanted for charges of piracy, theft, damage to state property, murder, homicide, aggravated assault, sexual assault, contraband smuggling and human trafficking.

PULLING CONNECTION..
CLEANING TERMINAL MEMORY LOGS..
REBOOTING SYSTEM..

THANK YOU FOR USING THE ROYAL POLICE CRIMINAL DATABASE RESPONSIBLY.

In 'The Big Bow Mystery', Israel Zangwill Wrote:
“In these electric times the criminal receives a cosmopolitan reputation. It is a privilege he shares with few other artists.”

[Image: Your_Avatar_1.png]
Contemporary art of Gallic Brigand life aboard one of their stations

RE: [Bio] Free Brigand of Gallia: Anne "Dominatrix" Levasseur - Bordo - 06-25-2018

Entry Log #1: Aboard Limoux Station, Sector 7D, Languedoc System

After my initial run-in with that charming man of the Gallic Royal Police in Lyonnais, I've decided to relocate the Asco to this lovely little Maquis installation down in Languedoc. That should let the heat die down a little over there - I hope those Kusari and Rheinland traders coming in from Rishiri don't.. miss me too much.

Those Maquis were right, at any rate. There's a lot of traffic going to and fro between Languedoc and the Tau-23 system. I'm seeing a lot of Metal Service and EFL vessels passing through - those Vaches and Pachydermes have never been an issue for Asco guns; looks like my planned upgrades to my sweet ship will come sooner than I thought. I'm trying to bring someone along with me during these little sorties too; I need something that can carry more to take all the goods back home after each one. I suspect the boneheads will start taking precautions anyway as soon as they realize the Brigands are back in business. That's fine. The farther my name reaches, the more Brigands will come. These thick-skulled Maquis can even come along if they so please - as soon as they're done b****ing about their precious little Council, that is. Council this, Council that, Roi this, Roi that. Oh please.

Sigh.

These was a GMS vessel I was able to intercept today - the Darkness. L'Obscurite. On any normal day I would have shot a cur to pieces for only coughing up a million credits to Anne Levasseur, but it seems he was only an errand boy for someone else, a certain Walthers. His name reeks of Liberty enough, but he appears to be working for the Maltese on the other side of the minefields. I've never trusted people who became dependent on grass, but it certainly does make me sweet, sweet credits. I'll have to revisit what he can do for my Brigands later on, but I'm not touching that Cardamine.

I guess that ends this first transmission, then.