Discovery Gaming Community
To: Puppetmaster Enfield of BDM | Subject: Intel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Puppetmaster Enfield of BDM | Subject: Intel (/showthread.php?tid=162095)

To: Puppetmaster Enfield of BDM | Subject: Intel - Yoshida - 06-17-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Hello Mr Enfield.

I hope you remember our meeting in the 21st of May in Hudson system. It was scheduled and made for the purposes of retrieving unethical or controversial information on Die Weiße Rose sect or the Bundschuh in general. Our meeting was a blunder; you had nothing of value to offer.

Fortunately for you, the Lane Hackers is a source that keeps on giving. I captured for a second time the leader of the Bundschuh while shipping harvested organs and human tissue. I interrogated him. In the end I broke his mind and he started a Planet Harris syndrome delirium.

Despite not having enough tools in my disposal we extracted juicy and incriminating intel on the leader and the Bundschuh in general. Here it is.

Harvested organs and human tissue smuggling I am sure you can make out the location as well. The planet shown in the pictures is very close to your secretive "Research Station" in Bremen.

Admission of secret cooperation with ALG Waste Disposal

Blackbox proof 08/05/825 Wrote:Mr.Blackfriar': Now, let's continue. What are the current goals of the White Rose?
DWR|WTS-Hammersee: A: Liberation of Rheinland, installing a true democracy, reducing corporate power in Rheinland.
DWR|WTS-Hammersee: A: We also intend to help any civilians we can along the way.
Mr.Blackfriar': Your partners, who are they?
DWR|WTS-Hammersee: A: Main, or trade partners as well?
Mr.Blackfriar': Both. Spit it now.
DWR|WTS-Hammersee: A: Our main allies are the Red Hessians, ALG, and the Blood Dragons.
Mr.Blackfriar': And your trade partners?
DWR|WTS-Hammersee: A: They provide the most direct support, while groups such as the GMG and The Order provide financial support.
Mr.Blackfriar': Do you cooperate with any group from Liberty? Do you have any interest in Liberty whatsoever?
DWR|WTS-Hammersee: A: We've cooperated with groups in Liberty in the past, but all ties there have waned as of late.

And here is more intel taken 18 days later, always from the notorious Organ harvester, Albert Weis.

Harvested organs and human tissue smuggling #2

Admission of secret cooperation with ALG Waste Disposal #2

I hope you appreciate our efforts in rooting out your enemies and the known Fifth column of Rheinland. Use this intel as you see fit, it's yours. As for my payment I would like five of your best mechanical engineers to receive a leave of absence for the next two weeks. As we are about to release our new engines, I believe our technicians would benefit from exchanging information and experience with their colleagues in BDM.

Until next time,
Goro Yoshida

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Puppetmaster Enfield of BDM | Subject: Intel - Geoffacake - 06-26-2018

[Image: QsPXSai.gif]
Direktor Enfield

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Goro Yoshida
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:............[REDACTED]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Re: ---

To: Goro Yoshida

I got a few things to discuss.

This evidence is something that we can take into account ourselves. But with the mix of this evidence being collected within the Yellow Zone (Bremen, Omega-7, and by a third party, the legal infractions faced here will be difficult to pass up in the legal courts which have the largest impact, this is an issue that is completely out of our hands. But the best thing here is that we know, we know now that ALG is giving direct support to the Bundschuh and we can now more accurately predict their behaviour and political standing. But don't worry, we still value this information enough that I'm authorizing our black team to deploy engineers...

I'm sending over the android as the team leader, don't complain about it because she's seen as many projects and worked on them as I have. Shes a walking database of scientific creativity, moral-free engineering and free-flowing sass. I'm going to need some information on whats going on, where this is happening and... If my team are going to need air-filters on board your stations.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: dkt07ygy.png]
[Image: oberkommandoqusvl.png]

Message End

RE: To: Puppetmaster Enfield of BDM | Subject: Intel - Yoshida - 06-30-2018

...uploading.data...

Straight to the point? Very well.

Regarding the evidence, the admission was made in Frankfurt system as you can see here. So spare me your technicalities, Mr Enfield, you can use the evidence as you can see fit. If you are unwilling to pursue the subject, however, that is a personal and entirely different matter.

Send your men for vacations on Planet Denver. A few days later, after they rest and enjoy themselves, I will send a Hacker to collect your mechanical engineers and bring them to Leiden. You can send machines on Denver too if you like but they will be more strictly monitored and restricted once we land on our hideout.

You need not worry about details such as air-filters or accomodation. We are a wealthy organization and I am known to be a very gracious host. They will be provided with everything they need. And since we are outside the law, they will have the ability and privilege to try out or experience activities which they wouldn't do elsewhere. For a first timer the allure and mystique of the "forbidden" is an always extremely powerful emotion. I am sure you will not disapprove of my wish to keep your team motivated and happy, after all, I know your past life and you are far from being a saint too.

RE: To: Puppetmaster Enfield of BDM | Subject: Intel - Geoffacake - 07-06-2018

[Image: AdEMWqL.gif]
Zealous.E
[Image: 6cZ3tY3.png]

Abteilung 7

.......● SENDER:-..............Zealous.E
.......● LOCATION:............Alamo Motel
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Breifing

Alright, I've had my fill of just around a weeks worth of relaxation and I'm starting to get bored of the... Houston hospitality. The 'Whisky' isn't Whisky and I've been told that I will be waiting on a pickup to start on an engine project for a third party. Not exactly my line of contract work but we get paid plenty to do what the hell we choose to do. Let's be fair, walking around on a Lane Hacker station isn't something i'd thought I would be doing any time soon, but I'll make the most of this chance I guess.

Word is you need a team, so I guess my partner thought that sending his wonder-group to fix up something for you... I have other projects to work on back at home base but lets just say that staying in the same environment year after year takes it's toll so its its good to at least gets some... Uhh- 'Fresh Air'.

Whatever, we're sending co-ordinates for a pick-up time and location so it'll happen on the night side of the planet, just don't try anything fucky. We're scientists and engineers but we're a pretty capable bunch of individuals.

From,

Chief Science executive - Zealous.E
"Abteilung 7" - Forschungsinstitut

Message End

RE: To: Puppetmaster Enfield of BDM | Subject: Intel - Geoffacake - 08-08-2018

Zealous.E

Abteilung 7

.......● LOCATION:............Leiden Base
.......● SUBJECT:..............Vessel reequired

I hope my time on Leiden hasn't made me one with the unnoticeable background. But as far as I can say, our work here has been enduring. We've managed to produce a few prototypes on a design suited for fighter sized variants (LPP-200) that you'd find being used in vessels such as your LHX7-F4S "Vindicator" & LHX7-B5H "Transgressor". But that leaves one last craft that we need to bring on site, I've only seen blueprints from a previous project we had on hand with Miss Nicole Hunter, but we require an LHX9-G8S "Interloper" to test the array engine system. Practically this is a more suited method since rather than building a completely separate engine design, you'll hopefully have a number of the LPP-200 engines constructed in an array together though an interlink between 4 engines on each side which then communicates to the command/control centre, to what I can presume be the main bridge. Therefore allowing precision control, adjustments and monitoring of each engine section to your flight engineers.

I'll cover these in more details on another document, but deliver me a Interloper to Leiden and we can get to work on it as soon as possible.

From,

Message End

RE: To: Puppetmaster Enfield of BDM | Subject: Intel - Geoffacake - 08-30-2018

Zealous.E

Abteilung 7

.......● LOCATION:............Leiden Base
.......● SUBJECT:..............Vessel reequired

Leiden's bar staff are getting pissy at me because I keep drinking their stock. I think they want me off your station, but I can't do that until my work is complete.

Any updates on that test Interloper?

From,

Message End

RE: To: Puppetmaster Enfield of BDM | Subject: Intel - Yoshida - 09-02-2018

...uploading.data...

Zealous, I should admit that you have done some very professional and inspiring work already, especially if we take into consideration you're just an AI. Our scientists are analyzing the results you provided and are already rolling out the first test engines for snub class vessels.

One point of correction however, the Inner Circle of the Lane Hackers does not use the Border World engine series, instead we manufacture and employ the XV series which are designed and made by Ageira Technologies. We may not think highly of Ageira but their products, coming from future Lane Hackers, are second only to ours.

Per your request, an Interloper has docked with Leiden Base awaiting your team's arrival. As was the case with the Vindicator and Transgressor, you will be accompanied during your inspections.

[Image: SquRohX.png]

Finally, I believe a personal reward is warranted for your exceptional work here. While your "husband" was paid in advance for this task, I believe you deserve something more.. personal which will remind you of the time you spent here with us.