Discovery Gaming Community
The Mandolore Stories - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Mandolore Stories (/showthread.php?tid=1621)

The Mandolore Stories - nemik - 09-13-2006

These are the war stories of the Mandalore
All of the De-Classified Mandalorian missions or conversation can be posted here.
Including the How you obtained your ship stories.

Keep in mind that this is in no way based on any story or information of Boba Fett or Jango Fett or any bounty hunter in the Star Wars Universe. I merely am basing my story upon the ideal of the character. It also in no way reflects Lucas and any of his affiliates or ideas, I am in no way associated with Lucas Arts, ILM, or any other entity of george Lucas or his affiliates.

Now that the Legal stuff is out of the way

This story takes place over a thousand years later after any of the Fett Clan in Star Wars

The Legacy of Jaiden Fett

Part I: A Key to My Past

It all began 10 years ago after the death of my father Kraidin Fett one of the long line of descendants of the Great Fetts. My father raised me up in the Mandalorian Ideal; he died when I was only 14 years old. Seeking to carry on in my fathers foot steps and continue the Fett legacy I continued to train in the ways of the Mandalorian. I was taken in by a Mandalorian by the name Dradus Killroy. I befriended his only Daughter Taia Killroy Whom at the time was betrothed to another Mandalorian.

When I became of the age of 18 I set out on a journey to discover my fathers killer and seek justice in his name. So I bartered for an old cargo ship from a trader that said he was getting out of the business, I didnt ask why I just took his piece of junk and left. Personally I think he got the better deal. I parted from the Killroys and I followed a trail long cold for many years that led me to the outer rim systems. I bribed a few corrupt council members into giving me some information on my fathers last mission, it wasnt much to go on but it was something. It led me to a planet in an unknown system in the outer rim, what looked to be a mining plantation. It looked to have long been abandoned since the Great Faction Wars, which took place over 20 years ago in the outer rim systems. In fact most of these old mining platforms were abandoned during that time. There was no suitable atmosphere and the and the air was so corrosive it was eating my suit. I could not under stand why my father would have been sent to a place like this. There was nothing here and what bounty would hide out here, there were certainly better places to hide and safer.

I investigated the area going down inside one of the old mine shafts, the air seemed to get worse the deeper I got. When I got to the bottom of the shaft I found to my surprise thousands of dead miners, some were here for ages other looked like they were fresh. I found the facility computers and I brought up all the information of this station/ The drives looked freshly wiped, I removed the drives and began to return to my ship. I stopped a moment and picked up a patch to a uniform that seemed out of place. I recognized its logo, it was familiar to me though I could not recall where I had seen it before.

Back in space I scanned the drives for any information I could put back together. I managed to recover security footage from that level. When I played it, it was mostly garble I heard sounds of blasters and then briefly an image came up I saw a shadowy figure telling another man to clean up this mess and the feed went blank. I put the image of the man into my database and an ID came up for a man that had a warrant out for his arrest. He was last seen in the omega sectors.

I tracked his ship to a location outside of Omega 5. I disabled his ship and brought him aboard my mine and I towed his piece of junk, a bigger heap than mine can you believe it, back to a local planet near by. After interrogating the man for some hours now I discovered a lead. He denied ever being on the mining planet but I knew better. After a while I got him to talk, he said he did not know the identity of the man that I was referring to in the video but he confirmed that the man did kill my father and that this man was part of the Liberation Alliance A group of highly secretive terrorists. I had to find a way into this group.

Part II: The Alliance

Thankfully the Alliance is as secretive as it is corrupt, I was able to buy an audition into the Alliance. One of the 5th tier lower level leaders approached me in space out side of desolate system in the outer rim accompanied by a black hole. The man asked my name and I gave it reluctantly. Ok I lied, to the man I said I was Jaiden Kross, I figured the name Fett might scare him off and I would never get into the Alliance.

No shorter of time did I answer that he began to open fire on my vessel. He was in a much smaller ship than mine but his weapons were far more superior to my own. His was far more maneuverable than mine as well and was already breeching my hull. It was then that I decided that I would have to come up with something brilliant or it would be the end of the Fetts at the hands of a disgusting idiot. It came to me I let my computer take over and fly evasive maneuvers. I rigged up the counter measure flare system to launch all my flares at once. I would only have one chance at this, after this I would be out of flares and one of his missiles would gladly finish me off. I looked out the rear viewer and lined up the shot he had to be fairly close being as his weapons had limited range. I slowed the ship down to just the right speed. Almost there, FLOOSH! I emptied the counter measures and turned sharply. The man could not see for all but a moment. BAM! I fired out my tow hook catching the rear of his ship, It was a perfect shot. He was unable to make a shot on me; I used my rear cannons to take out his engines and stabilizers so he would be sitting dead in the water, so to speak. I hit my cruise engines and towed him toward the massive black hole. I was trying to decide if I should kill him and send a message or tow him just close enough to cause some damage. I decided I would spare him I had bigger fish to deep fry. So I sling shotted him toward the black hole and separated the cable. Well... He was supposed to slow down! Apparently that black hole had a little more pull than I thought. Oh well! Not much I could have done for him now.

I pulled off into a safe distance and watched the radiation separate his ship into many pieces as he was sucked into and crushed by the massive blackness. Just at that time another ship de-cloaked in space. Well done! The woman inside said to me. Welcome You are now part of Liberation Alliance

TO BE CONTINUED

The Mandolore Stories - nemik - 09-21-2006

~~Reserved~~