Discovery Gaming Community
To Senior Staff: Anton Tordai || From Senior Staff: Katt Horizon - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Senior Staff: Anton Tordai || From Senior Staff: Katt Horizon (/showthread.php?tid=162175)

To Senior Staff: Anton Tordai || From Senior Staff: Katt Horizon - Katt Horizon - 06-21-2018

[Image: avatar_18832.png?dateline=1507907551]

......_User ID ::::--- Katt T, Horizon
______ID ::::---18832
_____..To ::::---Senior Staff: Anton Naiose Tordai
............ .From ::::---Senior Staff: Katherine Horizon
Encryption ::::---D.D.C.C-CxR Direct Relay
............ ....Title ::::---Got a Special Delivery Job.

[. Transmission Start .]

Tordai.

Got a special Delivery Job for you... Details for this job are to remain of the airways and stay directly between just you and me. I Don't Want nor need people snooping around so keep it discrete, I am sure you understand where I'm getting at seeing as your the one in charge of our the trade distribution of goods...

I Need you to pickup a few Items from around the place for me and drop them off at the Workshop on you know where, according to Vigil, your Encrypted Door key should still be on your PDA and awaiting activation, Shipping log should be attached to this message and ready for a Data Download, out of the listed goods i Particularly need a couple of the one item in question so handle those with care... and don't think i haven't forgotten what you still owe me... so this is a really good chance for you cut that down a bit.

[. End Transmission .]

[ Attachment File : Shipping Log Material Request [x] ]

- Katherine Horizon.
- The League : Senior Staff.

RE: To Senior Staff: Anton Tordai || From Senior Staff: Katt Horizon - Praxor23 - 06-26-2018

[Image: Tn89icn.png]

ID: Anton Naiose Tordai - THP|
Recipient: Katherine Horizon - THP|
Subject: Regarding the Shopping List
Encryption: Low

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION BEGIN]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is a surprise, I haven't heard from you in some weeks. Last thing I heard from my associates was that you were holed up in Purview obsessively working on whatever projects you have up there. Honestly if you would just let a third party appraise there value, you could make millions.

But I digress.

I would like to remind you that I am in a difficult position currently. Ever since Melford disappeared to who knows where and his daughters either being absent or investing time and valuable League resources into pet "projects" (which I have doubts over), I have been left behind to pick up the financial shortfall. I have most of my available resources committed to contracts that keep our operations afloat. And now since some of my side endeavours are falling under increasing scrutiny from Liberty's finest and the Brotherhood monopolising economic power structures and jacking up Artifact prices in Omicron Gamma, those sources of income and starting to run dry. I am also perfectly aware of the "favours" I owe to you, they will get repaid in time.

However.

Since it is for him, I am happy to lend my assistance. Although I have not heard from him in some time, he seems to be very heavily focused on his career of late. This is commendable in of itself and with what I believe to be his birthday coming up soon I think this shall be a most wonderful gift for him. On second thought I may also grab one for myself, the Fortune's Fancy could use some decoration.

I'll assign one of my transport captains to begin acquisition of the needed materials.

~Anton Naiose Tordai
THP|Senior Staff

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION END]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: To Senior Staff: Anton Tordai || From Senior Staff: Katt Horizon - Katt Horizon - 06-27-2018

[Image: avatar_18832.png?dateline=1507907551]

......_User ID ::::--- Katt T, Horizon
______ID ::::---18832
_____..To ::::---Senior Staff: Anton Naiose Tordai - THP|
............ .From ::::---Senior Staff: Katherine Horizon - THP|
Encryption ::::---D.D.C.C-CxR Direct Relay
............ ....Title ::::---Your Piece.

[. Transmission Start .]

As one of the heads for the Tech Division i have a number of reasons that keep me at the workshop on Purview... especially with all that's going on over here no less thus im starting to think i'm the only one not running around like a headless chook... not to mention being headless is bad for anyone's health but probably because its a bad for mine for me to be running around at the moment... regardless... and that pretty much goes for the numerous and slowly piling up concept prototypes, while I'm sure You personally could probably find a few buyers around for them, especially the designs no less, i would rather prefer to keep my 'gadgets' and designs where I can see them... in Reinforced Storage Containers and probably behind some high density ballistic Glass... for... safety... until needed or i decide to finish them...

regarding... 'you're Piece' however... that's... well its not impossible though it was unexpected... i could probably get it done just after if not around the same time as the first one but the problem here is... if you really want one... then your going to help me in person build it, that's the catch. shouldn't take more then a couple hours after the central piece is finished but at least then if you don't like the look of something it can be changed on the fly then and there at the bench with little issue... i guess... you could probably also appraise them... but I'm not making this a hobby nor an indefinite product just so you know...

[. End Transmission .]

- Katherine Horizon.
- The League : Senior Staff.