Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sanada Junko - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sanada Junko (/showthread.php?tid=162303)

To: Sanada Junko - Piombo65 - 06-25-2018

###Incoming Text message###

Sender ID: Carl Benson
[Image: IyLZyED.png?1]
Hello, Sanada Junko.

Maybe you forgot me but in few words I was the guy who took your engines in New York system, precisely a Prototype engine (that pink one) and a Border world engine. We were agree that I'd have contacted you for some informations from my studies about those engines.
Yeah, researches were still in progress but at half of the work, I had to give the engines to another, more specialized, research group for collaboration reasons between my organization and their one and at last, after more time, these are my discoveries:
I only focused about that pink prototype engine and first of all you have not to rely on what his infocard says: it says that his theoretical speed is 350 but I managed to go always with 399/400. Then this engine used a particular technology to give that pink colour. Probably it was a gallic prototype engine, or another Border World prototype engine; surely not a Liberty, Bretonian or Rheinland engine. At last his charge time is like the ordinary ones and it's made right for heavy fighters like mine. I couldn't discover other due to what I told before but maybe in the future something of useful could come from the studies.
If I've been helpful, there's no need to thank me.

Carl Benson

RE: To: Sanada Junko - Piombo65 - 07-21-2018

###3 resends avaiable###

RE: To: Sanada Junko - Yaoquizque - 08-05-2018

[Image: 7jyS0we.png]

Benson-san,

Thank you for the feedback.
Though... I'm quite intrigued about the thrust output you seem to have managed to achieve with this prototype. As far as I recall, the top speed I was able to record with that gear wasn't that stunning.
Do you have any information about the means used by that group you contracted to reach that speed? Did they perform deep transformations in its design or re engineered some parts, using different alloys, for example?

As for the color, I do remember a few organizations using that part of the specter:
- The semi criminal group known as the Corses. Gauls.
- The Kusari crime syndicate known as the Hogosha.

Given the Alien nature of the design, I'd bet on the former. Perhaps this engine is an hybrid prototype made by these Gauls to take advantage of the ubiquitous H-Fuel used in the colonies.
I'm afraid I can only throw you educated guesses at that point. If that can help you, I think I bought it from a passerby on Barrier gate, Coronado system. Origin unknown.

I wish you good luck,
Sanada Junko.

RE: To: Sanada Junko - Piombo65 - 08-05-2018

Hello, Sanada Junko.

Sincerely the research group didn't obtain the engines yet and I'm still waiting for the exchange that I think it will happen soon according to my representative and their leader. Yeah, since the only Sirius house I can think regarding this engine is the Kusari, maybe something outside Sirius could have made that engine. In these times I'm trying to know more about Gallics but for now I didn't obtained anything of very in-depth. Are you Kusarian, yeah? Maybe I could know about them from you while I continue to get informations about Gauls. Anyway, maybe in the future, I (or we?) should try to contact who sold that engine; maybe he knows more.

Carl Benson

RE: To: Sanada Junko - Yaoquizque - 09-23-2018

[Image: 7jyS0we.png]

Benson-san,

I'm not sure to know what kind of Intel you are expecting to get from me. I was born in House Kusari and served in Naval Forces for a while, but I left this great House since a fair while now. Can't say I would be the best source for latest news on these systems.

But I can give a little rundown of the political landscape.
As a general rule this Great House is very traditionalist, you see. Kusari's society is built on the predicate individuals matter less than the group. As a person, you are expected to fit in a rigid and extremely codified society. Respect matters a lot to Kusarians.
Things have changed a bit however, due to the influence enacted by foreign great Houses like House Liberty; but these traits are still largely true.

As for organizations operating there...
You have the Blood Dragons; quite the honorable bunch if you ask me; They are generally nice people. Been booted off by Samura Keiretsu centuries ago and ran off to galactic North. Traditionalist bunch. Their numbers are low though. They made an alliance with Golden Chrysanthemum, a matriarchal organization originally founded to protect women.. They however were corrupted by foreign entities and use Cardamine to enslave those joining their ranks, so that they can never leave them.
Another criminal group is Farmer Alliance. They used to be tolerated, acting as Samura Keiretsu's sellswords, doing their dirty laundry when asked. The newly founded Republic outcast-ed them following pressures from Kishiro Keiretsu... They are still marked as criminals as far as I know. Of course they strongly oppose the two groups mentioned above.

Then you have the Hogosha crime syndicate. Prostitution, gambling, loan sharking... They do a lot of things. They also ensure districts stay safe... Basically acting as an informal police force. Strong ties with the highest echelons of House Kusari rulers. You should probably stay away from them.

I don't need to tell you about Keiretsus, do I? Samura and Kishiro are well known in every Great House and have a great influence on House Kusari politics.

Not sure what else to tell you. I do hope this will help you in your future endeavors.

Regards,
Sanada Junko.

RE: To: Sanada Junko - Piombo65 - 09-23-2018

Hello, Sanada Junko.

Excellent! Just what I want. Thank you. So the Kusari isn't so much changed unlikely the old empire period. Those unlawful corporations and that "Gang" group still exist and regarding what did you say about the last one, I think that it could be a Hogosha engine prototype if it's not Gallic one. In that case I should do a visit in Kusari to gain other informations. Meanwhile other my contacts did a mapping in the House and they confirmed what did you say.
The Exchange has been happened, soon that research group will have some available informations so we should wait for a while meanwhile.

Carl Benson