Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinland Federal Police - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinland Federal Police (/showthread.php?tid=162370)

To: Rheinland Federal Police - Doe Industries - 06-28-2018

[Image: u8KfeRL.png]
E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
SUBJECT: Increased Attacks on Lane Networks
TO: Rheinland Federal Police

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

My name is Trevor Ballad and I represent Doe Industries, the rebranding of Deep Space Engineering. I am contacting you today in regards to increased unlawful disruption to the Trade Lane Network in Rheinland space.

I am inquiring into the possibility you would be able to increase patrol in the problem areas to ensure a safe environment for our task force to complete repairs.

You can find our latest findings here.

Sincerely,
General Manager
Trevor Ballad

RE: To: Rheinland Federal Police - Doe Industries - 06-29-2018

E PLURIBUS UNUM

RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION

RE: To: Rheinland Federal Police - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 06-30-2018

[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: 73QS1wE.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
SUBJECT: Re: Increased Attacks on Lane Networks

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter General Manager Ballad. My name is Laura Carsten and I am polizeidirektorin of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Unlawful drones are neverending problem for all house law enforcements and Rheinland is not different, unfortunately. We try to counter it by deploying our own drones, but sometimes they are are destroyed or disabled by harsh space environment. As for the human patrols, checking lanes is part of their duty, but numbers are limited and they have other tasks too. However, we do not think that the disruptions caused by unlawfuls are significantly worse in Rheinland than in any other house. Also, the automatic restoration systems usually fix the ring quite soon.

As for increasing patrols, we do not plan that at this moment, unless you have data which shows that some specific area is repeatedly and constantly targetted. From our general experience, increasing patrols in some areas does not help much because unlawfuls simply move to other areas where they face less resistance.

But if you wanted to ask for special patrol which would provide increased protection during some maintanmance operation, you can inform us about date and time of it and we will see if we can dispatch some ships.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen, Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Rheinland Federal Police - Doe Industries - 07-03-2018

E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
TO: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

While I appreciate that the Rheinland Police are busy with other duties of equal importance to the safety of their infrastructure, I'd like you to please examine these other documents pertaining our research with our other clients. It would appear that Rheinland is very much suffering the highest rates of pirate attacks on the lane network than any other House. May I point out that it is actually double Liberty's currently and that poses a significant issue not only in the safety of our maintenance crews but in the physical longevity of the components that make up the tradelane structures themselves. I would very much anticipate a significant disruption to Rheinland if major repairs were to take place and if it's bad enough, some of these repairs can take as long as three weeks.

I urge you Director, consider the safety of everyone with the security of Rheinlands tradelanes.

Sincerely,
General Manager
Trevor Ballad

RE: To: Rheinland Federal Police - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-03-2018

[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: 73QS1wE.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter General Manager Ballad.

I went through the materials you provided and it seems that your conclusions are based on a single evaluation flight in each house. That can be hardly considered as statististically significant enough for any general judgments. In simple words - maybe your inspectors just had bad day in Rheinland while being lucky in other houses.

Nevertheless, thanks to increased budget we should be able to field increased amount of security drones in near future. Hopefully this will help to improve the situation.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen, Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Rheinland Federal Police - Doe Industries - 07-04-2018

E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
TO: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate the situation and I appreciate the notion of increasing patrols.

I can in four weeks time supply a further report to see if in fact your assumption on my scout's bad day was merely just that.

Thank you for your time and due diligence in the matter.

Sincerely,
General Manager
Trevor Ballad