Discovery Gaming Community
Best PvPers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Best PvPers (/showthread.php?tid=162392)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Best PvPers - Connor - 06-30-2018

Bit of an odd thread but who are Discovery's best PvPers for both snub and capital fighting?

Back when I was playing we had the likes of Wesker, Haste, Yber, Antonio, the Reaver crew and what not for Snubs and then we had people like Thunderer, Flash, Wesker, Jayce, Titan and a few others as great cap/gb pilots. Out of those all I know is Wesker and Antonio play but a lot has certainly changed!

I'm going to be making a new video in the next month or so along side my discovery project but it inolves and showcases the best PvPers in the game. It'll be titled "Legends Never Die" hence why I want to know who the best cap and snub pilots are now. If I could get a list of like the top 5/10 I'd really appreciate it!

RE: Best PvPers - Sombs - 06-30-2018

When it comes to Battleships, Thunderer is probably the best bet, followed by Gagadug, Reddy, Implosion and a bunch of people that received training from BAF|A.

When it comes to snubs, Vasko is still the #1 although there are quite a bunch of people very close to him.

Cruisers: Antonio. Jayce would probably make the second place if he was still actively playing.

RE: Best PvPers - Durandal - 06-30-2018

I'd be down for that. Sombra already gave you cap people. On snubs you'd want Ends, Vasko, Georgi, Wesker, Antonio, and maybe possibly myself.

RE: Best PvPers - Kaze - 06-30-2018

Active players VHF wise, you still got Weskerino, Gaga, Antonio (Haven't fought him in VHF in ages), Justin. Reavers are dead and rusted, long live the Reavers. Yber and Haste poofed and went gone. But there some new added value around, rising up. KamiFaby, etc.

Vaskito barely plays Sad

*sniff*

THEY GROW UP SO FAST.

<3

RE: Best PvPers - Shinju - 06-30-2018

Thunderer just sometimes, he usually gets rekt by less armored Dreads xd

Though he knows a lot about caps. VHF's would be already names people.

RE: Best PvPers - Thunderer - 06-30-2018

(06-30-2018, 10:17 AM)Shinju Wrote: Thunderer just sometimes, he usually gets rekt by less armored Dreads xd

True. I'm always the first target and die first. Unless Reddy is there to take the shots for me. One of us always dies first.

RE: Best PvPers - NoMe - 06-30-2018

NotMe Smile

RE: Best PvPers - Reddy - 06-30-2018

sacrifice for the fleet

RE: Best PvPers - Mr.Mike. - 06-30-2018

If you need help on the cruisers, then I'm here. @Exe too.

RE: Best PvPers - Bordo - 06-30-2018

(06-30-2018, 10:47 AM)Thunderer Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 10:17 AM)Shinju Wrote: Thunderer just sometimes, he usually gets rekt by less armored Dreads xd

True. I'm always the first target and die first. Unless Reddy is there to take the shots for me. One of us always dies first.

You dying first is tradition at this point. cx