Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Hyperspace People, From: The Oracles - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Hyperspace People, From: The Oracles (/showthread.php?tid=162444)

To: The Hyperspace People, From: The Oracles - Vexykin - 07-02-2018

-------INCOMING TRANSMISSION-------

Sender ID: David Farlen
Recipient(s) ID: The Hyperspace People department of chaos.
Subject: Request for transportation services.
Encryption: Invincible

Greetings our future lightbringers,

As i already had a pleasant conversation with your head of Commercial and Logistical operations , namely Mr. Anton Naiose Tordai, we've came to an agreement on certain things that might benefit, both your logistical division and our church's goals.
Your past doesn't reflect lightly upon the almighty bringers of light, but your experience in fields of creating chaos, and getting certain cargo delivered, right under the noses of law have caught our eye and we are willing to make amends on behalf of the beings of light.
Needless to say, your part in this would be completely anonymous and execution of such operations will be done in pure discretion.

As agreed by your accomplice, we shall present you first draft of this contract, which is negotiable, until we both agree on the terms.

I hope we can reach to understanding on the initial pricing of your services.
Feel free to present your own form(s) of contract(s), or feel free improve this existing one to your liking , until we hopefully reach to an agreement.

-------TRANSMISSION TERMINATED-------

RE: To: The Hyperspace People, From: The Oracles - Praxor23 - 07-03-2018

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Incoming Transmission
Sender: Marcus Galway - THP|
Recipient:David Farlen - Oracle|
Encryption: High
Subject: Evaluation of the Contract

Greetings Mr Farlen, I am contacting you on behalf of Merchant Captain Tordai to inform you on the status of this arrangement. Some of Mr Tordai's compatriots have not forgotten the chain of events regarding the Kemmerer Supply Station incident. They lost comrades and loved ones in its defence and to be perfectly honest, would prefer to see blood instead of profitable cooperation. Hence, as representative for the League of Einsteinian Transitors in these negotiations I have been informed to tell you that the status of this arrangement is currently on HOLD pending further evaluation by members of Senior Staff.

I apologise in advance for any inconveniences this may cause, but such are the internal politics at this moment. I shall endeavour to come back to you with a more concrete answer as soon as I can.

Regards

Marcus Galway
Chief Adjuntant to Merchant Captain Tordai

Transmission End

RE: To: The Hyperspace People, From: The Oracles - Vexykin - 07-03-2018

Subject: Request for transportation services.

Greetings ,
May i remind you , that the Kemmerer station was pure insult towards the almighty lightbringers, and this communication window, is rather an opportunity to redeem yourselves in the eyes of the might and once they become forgiving, you could embrace the light and open your knowledge to such levels, you never thought being possible.
The light is always out there, lurking in the shadows...if you call the wrath upon yourselves, that would be your doom, i suggest a much more peaceful way of dealing this and understand that building Kemmerer in the first place, was asking to be eradicated from the seas of K'Hara's...
Wise man once said: "We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

RE: To: The Hyperspace People, From: The Oracles - Praxor23 - 07-05-2018

[Image: Tn89icn.png]

ID: Anton Naiose Tordai - THP|
Recipient: David Farlen - Oracle|
Subject: Enough is Enough
Encryption: High

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION BEGIN]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be frank Mr. Farlen.

Save me the sermons, your promises of higher knowledge and exultations of the divinity of your "Beings of Light". I do not and will not allow any member of my League to become one of your cursed "Light Bringers". You come to me and talk of redemption and unity, don't make me laugh. Kemmerer Station was a very costly asset for me to invest in, the personnel manning it were some of the League's best and brightest. I do not apologize for its existence and the sacrifice of the brave men and women who died in its defence against you in-human monsters will not be so readily cast away. I will not betray their memory by even considering siding with the likes of you.

Though I have to thank you in some respect, you have revealed what the Church of Oracles truly is. You speak of peace and understanding for for all across Sirius, I call fallacy upon that. Now I can clear see through your lies and what sight it is to behold. You would want to see Sirius ablaze and all of us soulless thralls under the command of the the Nomad filth. Do you know, I take great pride is skinning the hides of your gods and displaying them on my trophy wall. The remains garner a nice price on the right markets.

The gun barrels of an Exitus fighter await you and you ilk the next time we meet.

~Anton Naiose Tordai
THP|Senior Staff

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION END]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: To: The Hyperspace People, From: The Oracles - Vexykin - 07-27-2018

Subject: The light has shined upon us.

Greetings ,
Discard our attempts for your redemption in the eyes of the light, the light has shined upon us and we believe this just doesn't work out. We've been sent to inform of your arrogance and greed in the eyes of almighty light displeases them, and they deem you not worthy of attention.

Maybe one day, you could be enlightened to see the true purpose.
I've been blessed to witness a thought, that is so big...it unifies everything.