Discovery Gaming Community
[Licensing Request] "Pitbull" Pirate-train - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: Liberty Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=173)
+------ Forum: License Requisition Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=489)
+------ Thread: [Licensing Request] "Pitbull" Pirate-train (/showthread.php?tid=162452)

Pages: 1 2

[Licensing Request] "Pitbull" Pirate-train - Ruairi - 07-02-2018

Subject: "Pitbull" Pirate Train Exception Request

Good evening, to anyone who reads this. In the Liberty constitution, under Section III, Paragraph I, the use of Z-line technology is prohibited in the House of Liberty. However, also described in the paragraph is the allowance of exceptions to specific ship-holders who meet special criteria. Specifically, I am referring to the whitelisting of users flying the Pitbull, Bullmastiff, and Bactrian ship types. The requirements, in order to receive permission to fly one of these ships, are as follows:
  1. The ship-holder must be in neutral or good standing with the Liberty Police, Liberty Security Force, and Liberty Navy.
  2. The ship-holder must be in neutral or good standing with the Big Three (Ageira Technologies, Interspace Commerce, and Universal Shipping).
  3. The ship to be registered must not be purchased from the Liberty Rogues or Mollys.

I have sought to meet all the criteria listed above, with proof of said standards being met attached below. With all this information,
I request for my ship, callsign "THP|Red.King", to be allowed to operate a "Pitbull" pirate transport within the House of Liberty for lawful purposes, and for purposes that will benefit the House of Liberty. And, I solemnly swear to abide by the Laws of Liberty to the best of my ability, so help me God.

Thank you in advance,
~ Baire O' Rinn

Attachments:

Proof of purchase from Invergordon Space Port (Junker Installation)
Proof of neutral reputation with LSF, LPI, and LN | Proof of Freelancer affiliation
Proof of Identification
Proof of neutral reputation with the Big Three

RE: [Licensing Request] "Pitbull" Pirate-train - Ruairi - 07-05-2018

Subject: "Pitbull" Pirate Train Exception Request, continued

Hello again, to whoever reads this. I have come to learn that it may help to explain the benefits that can result from the potential approval of this license. In accordance with this, here is a few of the possible benefits (and reasons why use of the pirate train enables these benefits).

I commonly import/export many goods to/from Liberty. I purchase unrefined ores from privately owned installations, and I also bring much needed materials back. Both of these put money into the economy of Liberty. The pirate transport helps with this because of its large cargo capacity, which will allow me to purchase more, which puts more into the pocket of Libertonians. Of course, I could use the Serenity-class transport, which is a legal vessel compared to mine. However, I prefer the Pitbull train over the Serenity for three main reasons:
  • The ship is narrow in design, which makes it a harder target to hit.
  • The ship has 7 defense turret hardpoints in a fantastic arrangement, enabling more effective retaliation against pirates.
  • It looks like a hot dog. However unprofessional this may sound, it is still amusing.
These factors combined allow greatly increased chances of survival among other transports. As a result, trading to and from Liberty becomes much easier. More business in Liberty is a good thing.

I hope this clarifies my intentions of licensing this ship. Please pardon me if I repeat myself or make writing errors, as I am not very experienced in the 'formal writing' department.

Thank you in advance,
~ Baire O' Rinn

RE: [Licensing Request] "Pitbull" Pirate-train - GrnRaptor - 07-08-2018

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Baire O' Rinn
SUBJECT: RE: Special License Request
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings.

Normally I would consider a request of this nature from an affiliate of THP to be nothing more than another joke to be discarded into my waste bin. Upon review of your submission, however, I find that you have indeed provided all of the appropriate paperwork as required by law. Unfortunately, as you may or may not be aware, THP operated vessels have a long history of operating outside of the law in the Republic of Liberty. While I can find no record of any infraction on your part, I must operate in light of these past events. Given these factors your request will be approved pending a one time fee of 50,000,000 Sirian Credits to the account [LN]-Armory.001. Be aware that any report of your vessel operating outside the bounds of the law you've sworn to uphold will result in this license being revoked and your vessel permanently banned from Liberty space. I trust that you finds these terms acceptable.

Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: [Licensing Request] "Pitbull" Pirate-train - Ruairi - 07-08-2018

Greetings once more. Yes, these terms are perfectly acceptable. Thank you very much for this special privilege, I assure it will not be abused. The proof of payment is attached to this transmission.

I do have one question, will the license be active effective immediately, or will it have to be uploaded into a database of sorts?

Thanks once more,
~ Baire O' Rinn

Attachments
Proof of payment

RE: [Licensing Request] "Pitbull" Pirate-train - GrnRaptor - 07-09-2018

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Baire O' Rinn
SUBJECT: RE: Special License Request
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings.

Your license is effective immediately now that the transfer of funds have been verified. Any update to the law registry as a whole will take as long as the bureaucracy requires to process it, which may be some time. You may present a copy of these communications to anyone who challenges your license until that time.

Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: [Licensing Request] "Pitbull" Pirate-train - Ruairi - 02-05-2019

Good morrow once more, sir. I have been away for a very long time due to an...unexpected medical problem. Digression aside, I contact you again, as I'm in need an update to the license issued months ago.
I'm sure you'll find this relieving: I plan on leaving The League (THP), to fulfill my own freelance trade goals. As part of doing so, my vessels callsign will need to be changed from

THP|Red.King
to just
Red.King

I hope to of more help to Liberty with my newfound freedom.

Godspeed,
~ Baire O' Rinn

Attachments
None.

RE: [Licensing Request] "Pitbull" Pirate-train - Ruairi - 09-09-2019

Transmission Resent

RE: [Licensing Request] "Pitbull" Pirate-train - The Republic Of Liberty - 09-10-2019

[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Baire O' Rinn;

Your request has been reviewed and approved.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of the Treasury

RE: [Licensing Request] "Pitbull" Pirate-train - Ruairi - 09-26-2019

G'day once more, to whoever is reading this time around. This is just a quick update to maintain absolute transparency so that I may maintain a good reputation.

I have flown between the houses constantly and honestly traded many goods. But I am considering to abandon the Freelancer lifestyle and settle down among the Junkers. I mean the good kind of course, sort of like the Congress (I heard they're a much more "cool" junker squad). I am not doing this immediately, either now or after the government's confirmation of this transmission. This is simply something I have on my table, and thought it would be wise to inform the officials beforehand. Nothing has changed as of yet.

Signed,
~ Baire O' Rinn

Attachments
None.

RE: [Licensing Request] "Pitbull" Pirate-train - Ruairi - 09-27-2019

Contrary to my previous entry, I have decided to go forth and align myself with the junkers. Rest assured, I wish to maintain my good status with the House of Liberty. Since I have changed my identification, I will avoid stepping foot in the House of Liberty until the government confirms my action. I have included new evidence of my ID change. All other previously provided criteria are still the same.

Please get me back to me as soon as possible.

Signed,
~ Baire O' Rinn

Attachments
New proof of identification
New proof of affiliation