Discovery Gaming Community
KNF To Liberty Navy HC/High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: KNF To Liberty Navy HC/High Command (/showthread.php?tid=162488)

KNF To Liberty Navy HC/High Command - Princess_Stardust - 07-04-2018

~~~Outgoing Transmission~~~
~~~Location: Kepler~~~
~~~Priority: Critical~~~
~~~Encryption: Military Grade~~~

*BZZZZ*

Attention this is Captain Octavia Song of the ~USS~Stardust~. Currently engaging with a Slomon K'Hara that is trespassing though Kusari space. Seems to be some sort of cruiser though it is hard to tell with its shields up. Currently tracking it from Tohoku and is currently within the Kepler system however its heading towards Colorado jump hole.

Requesting permission to follow it into the Colorado system and engage within Liberty house space.

~~~Transmission End~~~

RE: KNF To Liberty Navy HC/High Command - Inferno - 07-04-2018

- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

COMM ID: Fleet Admiral Jason Kazuo Hirlerman
TARGET ID: Unknown Contact
ENCRYPTION: LIBNAV THETA-14
PRIORITY: MEDIUM

To whom it may concern,

.....Let me first state that we appreciate your attempts to contact us regarding this incident. It is not often people ask to break House law before they do so.

.....Now then, on to the matter at hand. No. We are more than capable of taking down any of your imaginary monsters that you may be 'tracking' through Kusari, but your intention is where we draw the line. The Republic of Liberty has strict statutes that must be adhered to, and I am not going to grant pardon to a Kusari
law enforcement pilot to bring their war vessels into Liberty. Ever. If Liberty law enforcers find your vessel within Liberty space at any point in time, the full punishments for said transgression will be used. If you are unaware of what the full punishment is, then we'll be happy to inform you as we haul whatever remains of your vessel to a ship graveyard for scrapping, where the scrap will be converted to fountain pens and novelty gifts.

Do I make myself clear?

Jason Kazuo
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy Primary Fleet

Attachments:

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.
[Image: 1QVuLeG.png]

RE: KNF To Liberty Navy HC/High Command - Princess_Stardust - 07-15-2018

(07-04-2018, 12:55 AM)Inferno Wrote:
- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

COMM ID: Fleet Admiral Jason Kazuo Hirlerman
TARGET ID: Unknown Contact
ENCRYPTION: LIBNAV THETA-14
PRIORITY: MEDIUM

To whom it may concern,

.....Let me first state that we appreciate your attempts to contact us regarding this incident. It is not often people ask to break House law before they do so.

.....Now then, on to the matter at hand. No. We are more than capable of taking down any of your imaginary monsters that you may be 'tracking' through Kusari, but your intention is where we draw the line. The Republic of Liberty has strict statutes that must be adhered to, and I am not going to grant pardon to a Kusari
law enforcement pilot to bring their war vessels into Liberty. Ever. If Liberty law enforcers find your vessel within Liberty space at any point in time, the full punishments for said transgression will be used. If you are unaware of what the full punishment is, then we'll be happy to inform you as we haul whatever remains of your vessel to a ship graveyard for scrapping, where the scrap will be converted to fountain pens and novelty gifts.

Do I make myself clear?

Jason Kazuo
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy Primary Fleet

Attachments:

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.
[Image: 1QVuLeG.png]

~~~Outgoing Transmission~~~
~~~Location: Shikoku /// Battleship Myoko~~~
~~~Priority: Minor~~~
~~~Encryption: Military Grade~~~

To,
Jason Kazuo,
Fleet Admiral

Well I don't think these Nomads are imaginary, my scanners are definitely not malfunctioning and I've definitely seen this ship personally as it escaped Kusari territory.

I did cross over into the Kepler System for a brief period before being asked to leave by a small patrol, maybe they had dealt with the threat, maybe not. Though Nomad ships are a concern for all houses involved especially Kusari.

If I ever come across any more then I can share this information with you, and let you deal with it if you like. Or not as the case may be.

I am stationed at Shikoku if you do need any support in the future.

Captain Octavia Song