Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gallic Brigands | From: Octavarium Intelligence Commission | Subj: Business? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gallic Brigands | From: Octavarium Intelligence Commission | Subj: Business? (/showthread.php?tid=162554)

To: Gallic Brigands | From: Octavarium Intelligence Commission | Subj: Business? - Thexare - 07-06-2018

[ Incoming Transmission ]

Identification: Agent Corona
Affiliation: Octavarium Intelligence Commission

To: Gallic Brigands

Subject: Business
Encryption: Ya think?

Corona here. I'm with Natio Octavarium.

As I understand it, you lot like money, fine wine, good guns, and robbing smug Royalist pricks. So you're already my kind of people.

We're interested in opening trade with you. We're preparing for the public opening of our colony station, but if we want to make something of it, we need a reason for people to visit. Personally, I think a good market'll do that. Quality Gallic imports, preferably sourced from the smouldering wreckage of nobles' transports.

If you're interested, let's talk.

Agent Corona
Octavarium Intelligence Commission

[ Transmission Ended ]

RE: To: Gallic Brigands | From: Octavarium Intelligence Commission | Subj: Business? - Thexare - 07-08-2018

[ Incoming Retransmission ]

RE: To: Gallic Brigands | From: Octavarium Intelligence Commission | Subj: Business? - Rantari - 07-08-2018

[Image: CUecG4g.png]

Bonjour Monsieur Corona,

You had my attention at money... You have contacted the correct people we have a very special method of obtaining valuable items in large quantities, if the price is right of course “trading” can be a very dangerous task if not done correctly.

Regardless we are interested in what you have to say, please provide details of what you are suggesting and I’m sure we can negotiate a good deal that works for me both of us.

We await your response.

Signed,

Raphael Rousselle

RE: To: Gallic Brigands | From: Octavarium Intelligence Commission | Subj: Business? - Thexare - 07-09-2018

Great, glad you're interested. We're interested in basically anything you can source. If we can't use it, either it can be sold on Canberra or we can deliver it ourselves.

But let's start with the immediate needs. Canberra's going to have its grand opening soon. Our departure from Kansas wasn't easy, and we should do something to get spirits up.

I doubt you've taken to brewing - is that the word? - your own wine, but you're a resourceful bunch. 3900 crates of fine Gallic wine would help spice up the celebration. The Ministry of Finance has offered... five thousand credits a unit..? are you serious, that can't- dammit Tobiah Right, five thousand per unit. Special occasions get special prices, I guess. Bring it to Freeport 10, we've got a storage bay we've been renting there.

After that, we'll see about setting up more steady deals.

Agent Corona

[ Transmission Ended ]

RE: To: Gallic Brigands | From: Octavarium Intelligence Commission | Subj: Business? - Rantari - 07-09-2018

Bonjour,

Ah I see you have a taste for the finer things in life, Gallic wine is the best in the sector. As you can imagine it is not easy to source such a large quantity it will take several "discussions" with local merchants. Anyway down to business naturally we must be cautious with new business partners so we require half of the payment upfront before we will begin. You can send the credits to the following account:
I hope you understand why we are cautious many organisations would pay well to see our pilots captured and you would not be the first people to try and lead us into a trap. As soon as we receive funds you can expect to receive the good within the week.

I am forwarding this communication to a friend of mine "Zero" he will assist in the operation.

Signed,

Raphael Rousselle

RE: To: Gallic Brigands | From: Octavarium Intelligence Commission | Subj: Business? - Thexare - 07-10-2018

Survival instinct. Good, glad we're dealing with someone smart.

Attachment Found: Inline image.
[Image: CJQiHS1.png]

We have the rest of the money set aside pending delivery.

Agent Corona

[ Transmission Ended ]

RE: To: Gallic Brigands | From: Octavarium Intelligence Commission | Subj: Business? - Rantari - 07-28-2018

Bonjour Corona,

We have successful fulfilled the deal we made and all 3900 3765 have made their way to your storage box on the Freeport. We fell a bit short of the target due to "Quality testing" we had many many Brigands gather to test the goods before we were willing to deliver them. We want to keep up our reputation as high quality merchants you see, anyway I have attached logs of our hold so you can confirm it is all there.

We hope you were as pleased with the merchandise as we were when we Stole brought it.

Signed,

Raphael Rousselle

RE: To: Gallic Brigands | From: Octavarium Intelligence Commission | Subj: Business? - Thexare - 07-29-2018

It's on its way over now. A bit less than we wanted, which means a bit less pay. Still five thousand per crate.

Attachment Found: Inline image.
[Image: yLJmdMr.png]

Personally, I've always been more of a bourbon girl, but what's life without new experiences?

You're welcome to visit Canberra. We're working on establishing the markets, you might find something you like, or someone to sell things to. Our techs don't have much experience with Gallic technology just yet though, so fly carefully. There's been some talk among the Commission about correcting that...

Agent Corona

[ Transmission Ended ]