Discovery Gaming Community
To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners | From: Natio Octavarium - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners | From: Natio Octavarium (/showthread.php?tid=162584)

To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners | From: Natio Octavarium - Kazinsal - 07-08-2018

[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Kane-NO.png]

Identification: Harold Kane, Minister of Relations
Affiliation: Natio Octavarium

To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners

Subject: Equipment procurement
Encryption: Vaguely chaotic

Greetings, your popelinessessesses.

I've got a bit of an odd request from a couple of my higher ranking pilots who are looking for some extended-range vessels that are a bit more durable and capable of surviving deep space threats than your average freighter but are self-sufficient for longer than your average superiority or strike fighter. Specifically, they really want Ospreys. I don't know what the going rate on those things are, or if the various groups that produce them are still pretty protective of them, but I've got three-- no, wait, hold on just a sec...

go away Katherine I am on the phone with them right this minute about them what do you mean Alex wants one too

Sorry about that. I've got four pilots who are really interested in the aerospace engineering marvel that is the Mark Two. We can do the maintenance on them and fittings to integrate our current technology lines with them ourselves, and we're willing to pay upfront for additional procurement costs. Just name your price and I'll clear it with the Ministry of Finance.

Please let me know if you and/or Eris have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Harold Kane
Minister of Relations, Natio Octavarium

[ Transmission Ended ]

RE: To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners | From: Natio Octavarium - Joggin - 07-10-2018

[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
Encryption: High

To: Harold Kane, Minister of Relations
Natio Octavarium

CC: TAZ

Harry,

Good ta hear from you!

Just to be fair with ya, the Osprey MkII is a Zoner ship and the TAZ don't own the blueprints, even though we keep a dealership franchise on Shasta. And on that basis we'll happily sell a set of wings to any passing mug ship afficionado, so as far as we're concerned, drop by any ole time mate, there's no extra charge on top of the advertised retail price.

Having the dealership means we can look after all yer servicing needs and discretely repair any mechanical damage, sear burns and blast holes accidentally incurred in yer travels. Our Silver Service Plan costs three Hail Eris's and a loop round Pueblo station, plus engineering, parts and storage fees on Shasta at the going rates of the day.

We have reciprocal dealerships on Freeport 14 in Alberta and Freeport 8 in Sigma 15 if ya can't make Baffin.

Hope this helps, drop me a line if ya want to see a sales brochure or take a test flight.

May Eris wink in yer general direction....

MJR