Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mr. Barney Baker. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mr. Barney Baker. (/showthread.php?tid=162586)

To: Mr. Barney Baker. - Wolves of Sirius - 07-08-2018

[Image: whitew10.png]
Shiori Wolf

▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ : Incoming Message : ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫

▫▫▫ : Recipients : Barney Baker
▫▫▫ : Sender : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ Shiori Wolf // Wolves of Sirius
▫▫▫ : Origin : ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ '̷U͘N͟KN̢O͜WN͟'
▫▫▫ : Subject : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ A Request
▫▫▫ : Encryption : Inviolable

Mr Baker

Its Been a while, unfortunately I'm not here to make small talk like usual, Instead I bare a Request that might hold your Interest and Possibly require your years of Experience, call it... 'a Big one', like in those few story's of the old days you had spoken of during our Times of wait when working together, In short there is a Matter that i would like you to Listen to on behalf of an Acquaintance of mine of whom i believe you may also know, I'm Sure you would be quite able to quickly piece together the situation shortly after you arrive, further more, as i Know you like Your Ale, I will be happy to cover your tab for a Couple of Bottles on Manhattan in the future, how ever I would like to request that you Don't over do it and Try to Remain Sober until the Job has ended.

▫▫▫ : Shiori Wolf

▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ : End Message : ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫

RE: To: Mr. Barney Baker. - Praxor23 - 07-10-2018

[Image: mniZCs8.jpg]
[INCOMING CALL]
Comm ID: Barney Baker
Recipient: Shiroi Wolf
Subject: A Request (Re.)
Encryption: Low

Ya still keep calling yourself by that nickname huh, kid? Don't know why you won't just tell me your real name. Honestly you young ones never seem to outgrow those caped crusader phases do ya. Anyways, I can tell this is isn't a social call. So let me ask you this?

Why me?

Of all the possible contacts you must know, why choose this old sack of crap. You know I'm washed up, hell I can't even take a step out the front door without having to down a dose of meds to keep my heart from failing on me. The drinking ain't certainly helping it either. I'm not a detective anymore, I'm a traffic cop. No matter how much I brag about the 'Good Ole Days', those piles of code violations piling up on my desk ain't getting any smaller. So whatever job that requires my "years of experience" I suggest you find someone else a bit more talented to do it.

By the sounds of it, there has to be someone better for this job surely?

Regards
Barney

RE: To: Mr. Barney Baker. - Wolves of Sirius - 07-10-2018

[Image: whitew10.png]
Shiori Wolf

▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ : Incoming Message : ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫

▫▫▫ : Recipients : Barney Baker
▫▫▫ : Sender : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ Shiori Wolf // Wolves of Sirius
▫▫▫ : Origin : ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ '̷U͘N͟KN̢O͜WN͟'
▫▫▫ : Subject : ▫▫▫▫▫▫ RE:A Request
▫▫▫ : Encryption : Inviolable

Perhaps In Due time if there is ever another Name to Give how ever that much is Irrelevant, The matter of Choice, that being The selection of You, Comes to a number of things that set you apart from the younger generations before you, while most are sure to be quite talented in their fields they are but green and too skilled for their own good, were not looking for someone to analyze the situation and act for they are far to predictable, we are looking for someone who doesn't care about the minor details and can just enjoy the given opportunity as them selves.

I do believe i owe you a drink after all, why not enjoy the chance to run my tab though the roof as payback?
to put it bluntly with out the lip-service, its because you very much are Old, Grizzled and Cranky... the last person anyone even remotely care about in the first place, Though I'm sure some of your questions would be answered if you were to go and ask her.

▫▫▫ : The "kid" who's face you probably want to throw a punch at.

▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ : End Message : ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ ▫▫▫