Discovery Gaming Community
Utopia Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Utopia Station (/showthread.php?tid=162597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Utopia Station - White Shipping - 07-24-2018

We just sorry our computer system broken down and was fixing now you can deposit it!!

RE: Utopia Station - 9th.Legion - 07-24-2018

Greetings, I was wondering... Does the base buy the Gold Ore or only selling it ?

Also... Does your base sells cloaks - from small snub to a large Capital ship and what's their price.

RE: Utopia Station - White Shipping - 07-24-2018

O hello my friend Grmm long time no see, we just selling it!! and we can make cloaks!

RE: Utopia Station - 9th.Legion - 07-24-2018

(07-24-2018, 01:10 PM)White Shipping Wrote: O hello my friend Grmm long time no see, we just selling it!! and we can make cloaks!
Very well then, I'll be making an offer soon, i'll be looking forward for a good deal with you.

RE: Utopia Station - Bellepheron - 07-24-2018

To The CEO White Shipping

Sir I have small rebellion from the captains of my ships regarding your buy prices of Optronuc Arrays and Hull Segments on the Utopia base.

You are buying these items at only 1 credit each.
The total cost to me for the Hull segments you ordered is 19,2 million credits
The total cost to me for the optronic arrays you ordered is 14 million credits
Your buying costs would leave me out of pocket to 32.9 million credits.

Your fee to me on this contract is 100 Million Credits but that is for the man hours taken by my crews to complete this order plus fuel and maintainance costs, wages to be be paid to staff and losses incured by payment to pirates.

I ask that you review your buy prices before I continue with this order.

Regards

RE: Utopia Station - Haka - 07-25-2018

Greetings mister i am CEO of White Shipping and Utopia the price for your tours will increse to 132 milion sirian credits until next time, thet include fuel and all units you sell in utopia!!

RE: Utopia Station - Bellepheron - 07-25-2018

(07-25-2018, 12:31 AM)pyzatik Wrote: Greetings mister i am CEO of White Shipping and Utopia the price for your tours will increse to 132 milion sirian credits until next time, thet include fuel and all units you sell in utopia!!

I doubt the authenticity of this message as it does not "feel" like the original and other messages from the CEO.
Also the addressee is different.

Bellepheron Out

RE: Utopia Station - Haka - 07-25-2018

(07-25-2018, 10:27 PM)Bellepheron Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 12:31 AM)pyzatik Wrote: Greetings mister i am CEO of White Shipping and Utopia the price for your tours will increse to 132 milion sirian credits until next time, thet include fuel and all units you sell in utopia!!

I doubt the authenticity of this message as it does not "feel" like the original and other messages from the CEO.
Also the addressee is different.

Bellepheron Out

Yeaa this is my other adress so dont worry about it it is same person!!

RE: Utopia Station - Elvis_Williams - 08-02-2018

EXPORTS

SOLD

Jump Drive Module Series III

RE: Utopia Station - Bellepheron - 08-07-2018

To The Base CEO

I have completed a few runs and still dissapointed that you have not regulated your base prices,
I cannot accept that you would pay more to cover the difference in buy seel costs, Sirius is a dangerous place and many bases are being destroyed and my crews are not prepared to loose such vast sums of cash should your base suffer the demise of many others. Especially when vast sums can be made through productive trading,
Pilots would avoid your base due to your poor trading value,
Please amend your prices or I would consider that you have broken the essesence of the agreement and advise my pilots to discontinue any further runs.

Bellepheron