Discovery Gaming Community
To: Administration of the base In The Rough; Cc: RFP, RM, BDM -|- Subj: Eviction - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Administration of the base In The Rough; Cc: RFP, RM, BDM -|- Subj: Eviction (/showthread.php?tid=162620)

To: Administration of the base In The Rough; Cc: RFP, RM, BDM -|- Subj: Eviction - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-09-2018

[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: 73QS1wE.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
SUBJECT: Eviction of your illegal base

Guten Tag, representatives of the base named In The Rough. My name is Laura Carsten and I am polizeidirektorin of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

I am sending this message to inform you that the base you constructed right next to the planet Baden Baden in Stuttgart system is in violation of Rheinland laws because you did not finish registration of your base prior to its construction. If you had followed the proper legal procedure, we would have informed you that the location you chose is completely against current directives and thus unacceptable. Unfortunately, you did not. Not to mention that RFP| primary department does not have docking rights, what is another law violation.

For mentioned reasons, your base will be evicted and deconstructed. You have eight hours to evacuate your personnel and property from the base, otherwise it will be done by the demolition team which will consist of Rheinland authorities. Delivering any supplies or materials to the base is forbidden from this moment and will be considered as violation of orders given by law-enforcement authorities’ representatives.

Next time, take your time and register your base properly so situation like this will not happen again.

Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Administration of the base In The Rough; Cc: RFP, RM, BDM -|- Subj: Eviction - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-10-2018

SUBJECT: Eviction of your illegal base finished

Guten Tag again, representatives of the former base In The Rough.

Your base was deconstructed successfully and without any troubles. Just a reminder - like I said in my previous message, if you plan to construct any other modular base in Rheinland space in the future, do it fully and properly in accordance with our laws, to prevent problems or even loss of a whole base.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Administration of the base In The Rough; Cc: RFP, RM, BDM -|- Subj: Eviction - Pikkoro - 07-11-2018

Thanks Alot. I work a job and can only play so often. Loved this game and mod but you have ruined all the time because you took forever to respond to my application. Thanks for ruining my gaming experience. Your Faithful Rheinland citizen and his small family have just committed suicide. I did apply. Frigin people. This is why this mod will die.

RE: To: Administration of the base In The Rough; Cc: RFP, RM, BDM -|- Subj: Eviction - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-11-2018

SUBJECT: Eviction of your illegal base finished

Guten Tag again, representative of the former base In The Rough.

It is really not our fault that you are unable to follow quite simple procedure and fulfill very clear request for precise location of the base. Yes, you applied, but were you told you can start construction of the base? Nein, you were not, because you were unable to submit all mandatory information. Yet you went and did it, in unacceptable place and without following the conditions set up by laws. If you want to blame someone, step in front of a mirror and do it there.

And regarding your complaint about the our responding time - reply to your first message was sent 14,5 hours after we received it, reply to your second message took us just hour longer. Basically, we replied within a day. Seems you do not have any idea how long the modular bases paperwork usually takes, so let me tell you that this is impressive responding time. What do you expect, reply within five minutes?

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: To: Administration of the base In The Rough; Cc: RFP, RM, BDM -|- Subj: Eviction - Pikkoro - 07-11-2018

Location is in the application. Like I said YOU RUINED THE GAME FOR ME. I was not trying to manipulate or abuse the system i was only trying to enjoy the game as best i could by your rules. You need this to justify your life. I dont and thanks to you I am done playing discovery. Leaves a sour taste in my mouth just talking to you.

RE: To: Administration of the base In The Rough; Cc: RFP, RM, BDM -|- Subj: Eviction - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-11-2018

Dear representative of the former base In The Rough.

Nein, the exact location is not in your application, as you can check yourself. When you were asked to state planned location, you mentioned only the system and thus was shortly after reminded that the exact location is required. After that you went silent and did not contact us over NeuralNet or via highly encrypted private message again. Instead, you constructed your base despite you were never told you can proceed to do that. Not to mention that you did not set mandatory docking rights to official law-enforcement authorities what is required by the Rheinland laws.

It is unfortunate that we had to evict and dismantle your base. But like I said previously, it would have never happened if you had told us the -exact- location as requested by us, because we would have informed you it is completely against current directives and thus unacceptable.

END OF THE MESSAGE