Discovery Gaming Community
PoB War Protection - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: PoB War Protection (/showthread.php?tid=162747)

PoB War Protection - The Sovereign - 07-15-2018

We in the Admin team understand how attached you all are to your bases. We also understand that the new warzone has potential to turn into a grief-fest. As such.

For the duration of the Kusari-Rheinland war, only Official KNF and RM may declare sieges on PoB's in contested territories for the houses they represent.

This means that any Kusari factions may not declare a siege on any bases of Rheinland factions unless the Official KNF faction does first. This means that no Rheinland factions may declare a siege on any bases of Kusari affiliations unless the Official RM do.

This means that factions within the houses are still free to declare on PoB's within their house as per normal. Blood Dragons may declare a siege on a KNF base, just as Hessians may attack RM bases.

RE: PoB War Protection - Mephistoles - 07-15-2018

Despite several attempts at doing so thus far, GMG cannot be excluded from the events in the Sigmas. I realise there isn't an official faction for reasons we don't need to go into, but something needs to be worked out here.

RE: PoB War Protection - The Sovereign - 07-15-2018

GMG is not a house, and would still be under normal PoB rules.

RE: PoB War Protection - A.B. - 07-15-2018

If I remember it right, it was GMG to refuse doing any RP in regard to war with Rheinland. Don't get me wrong but I think it was about time to ignore uncooperative player faction and push the plot onwards. despite all the whining.

Therefore, the GMG shouldn't be given any special treatment.

RE: PoB War Protection - Mephistoles - 07-15-2018

(07-15-2018, 12:37 PM)The Sovereign Wrote: GMG is not a house, and would still be under normal PoB rules.

Ok, thanks. I don't see a great deal happening in this regard due to the heaviest ship being a gunboat, but at least the option to join in is there.

RE: PoB War Protection - Felipe - 03-17-2019

(07-15-2018, 12:28 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: Despite several attempts at doing so thus far, GMG cannot be excluded from the events in the Sigmas. I realise there isn't an official faction for reasons we don't need to go into, but something needs to be worked out here.

NP Meph! Im here to save you! To make sure you feel included, ill be requesting zoi to siege ur pob, i hope that helps (sun)

RE: PoB War Protection - Durandal - 03-17-2019

This is ridiculous, I have no idea why it was instated and I have a strong feeling we'll be lifting it in the near future.

RE: PoB War Protection - Greylock - 03-17-2019

(03-17-2019, 09:25 PM)Durandal Wrote: This is ridiculous, I have no idea why it was instated

It really isn't all that ridiculous. It prevents indie lawfuls from going around loldeclaring on every PoB in sight.

RE: PoB War Protection - R.P.Curator - 03-18-2019

(03-17-2019, 11:38 PM)Greylock97 Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 09:25 PM)Durandal Wrote: This is ridiculous, I have no idea why it was instated

It really isn't all that ridiculous. It prevents indie lawfuls from going around loldeclaring on every PoB in sight.

But on the other hand, indie's can just sprout bases all over the Systems >> See Bretonia, Rheinland, Liberty.

RE: PoB War Protection - Felipe - 03-18-2019

(03-18-2019, 12:08 AM)R.P.Curator Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 11:38 PM)Greylock97 Wrote:

But on the other hand, indie's can just sprout bases all over the Systems >> See Bretonia, Rheinland, Liberty.

And then navies can kill em if illegal ones, what is the problem with that? Rheinland need more pobs i guess. (sun)

On a more serious note, i dont think such *protection* is needed, anyway the "R.P.Curator" point makes absolutelly no sense, Lolberty and Bretonia have no protection like that and are full of pobs, and who always killed pobs in Rhein been RHA, who arent affected by that "rule"; not som non-existant ingame Kusari Unlawful, so, as far i can tell, nothing really changed.