Discovery Gaming Community
[Reversed] Docking modules re-enabled - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Reversed] Docking modules re-enabled (/showthread.php?tid=162853)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Docking modules re-enabled - Karlotta - 07-17-2018

Praise whoever did this!

RE: Docking modules re-enabled - Promotheus - 07-17-2018

This is amazing to hear, been looking forward to this for months! Now that it's actually out though I've started looking at the carrier bays and see there's two kinds; carrier bay and heavy carrier bay. Can anyone explain what the difference is between these two?

RE: Docking modules re-enabled - Durandal - 07-17-2018

(07-17-2018, 08:28 PM)Karlotta Wrote: Praise whoever did this!

His name is literally in the OP, but kudos to Alex for tossing it in.

RE: Docking modules re-enabled - Skorak - 07-17-2018

There's none. There was probably planned to be one years ago but there never was a heavy bay.

RE: Docking modules re-enabled - Kazinsal - 07-17-2018

I think the intent of the heavy bays was that you could opt to have either, like, three snub bays or one gunboat bay on a heavy carrier.

Now we have drones though, so, hrm. I don't know what the plan is going forward.

RE: Docking modules re-enabled - Sombs - 07-17-2018

*Happy Mako noises*

RE: Docking modules re-enabled - Sand_Spider - 07-17-2018

(07-17-2018, 08:37 PM)Kazinsal Wrote: I think the intent of the heavy bays was that you could opt to have either, like, three snub bays or one gunboat bay on a heavy carrier.

Now we have drones though, so, hrm. I don't know what the plan is going forward.

Since the Bustard can't use Drones, maybe it could be granted Heavy Bays that fit gunboats? That ship is massive; even some battleships aren't as big.

RE: Docking modules re-enabled - Ikarus_Hagen - 07-17-2018

YEEEHAAAAW!

Wait...

NOOOOOOOOO!

(kudos to Remnant, I'd love to see my carrier finally ewuipped with everything it needs)

RE: Docking modules re-enabled - Skorak - 07-17-2018

(07-17-2018, 08:40 PM)Sand_Spider Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 08:37 PM)Kazinsal Wrote: I think the intent of the heavy bays was that you could opt to have either, like, three snub bays or one gunboat bay on a heavy carrier.

Since the Bustard can't use Drones, maybe it could be granted Heavy Bays that fit gunboats? That ship is massive; even some battleships aren't as big.

It already gets five DMs

RE: Docking modules re-enabled - Sand_Spider - 07-17-2018

Oh.. That is a lot of Docking Modules; nevermind, then!

Also: Are the old commands for the docking modules what we shall refer to, or are there new ones? In either case, I can't seem to find the commands regarding the old Docking Modules.