Discovery Gaming Community
To: Grand Admiral Michal Golanski ⚡ From: Blackfriar - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Grand Admiral Michal Golanski ⚡ From: Blackfriar (/showthread.php?tid=162854)

To: Grand Admiral Michal Golanski ⚡ From: Blackfriar - Mr. Blackfriar - 07-17-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Blackfriar.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 119a.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 44.png]

Grand Admiral,

I am Infiltrator Blackfriar of the Lane Hackers, I am assured you do remember me from our last shared communication. The reason of this message is a matter of great importance to me - to seek further information and clues on my ongoing investigation. During one of my patrols, I have captured and interrogated President John White of the Ageira Innovations. As much as I was extremely persuasive, the man did not leak any significant information, except for one minor detail.

His cargo manifesto was showing a clear evidence of his cargo pick-up on Freeport 11 - implying that the previous cargo White Boxes have been unloaded in the vicinity. The not-so-recent interrogation of Core|APM vessel "Insight" has received a similar interpretation, after the captain of mentioned vessel admitted to be dealing with the Ageira.

With that evidence in my hand, I have came to a conclusion that Omicrons do hold a secret of Ageira's current major project, most possibly in cooperation with the Core. As the Omicrons are your domain, I would like to ask you if you have any further information on the subject.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Grand Admiral Michal Golanski ⚡ From: Blackfriar - Omicron - 07-17-2018

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Sigma
⧫ 17/07/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Infiltrator Blackfriar

Whiteboxes

The Zoners, despite their claim to oppose corporate exploitation and House laws have actively helped Core build up much to detriment of free people of Omicrons and The Order. It is interesting why whiteboxes have surfaced in the Edge... there are no gate or lane construction sites in the Omicron systems and Core itself preffers utilizing well known and charted jump holes that dot the region.

However our own intelligence's theory suggests the whiteboxes mah had carried far less critical equipment: notably pre-made segments of orbital elevator of which Core invests heavily to fortify their colony of Nauru. Detestable Interspace Commerce and Core have put everything on one card, developing devoid of native life yet not fully inhospitable moon of Nauru which formerly housed northernmost outpost of the Cretan Empire. I pressume the IC's Director's Board had pressured Core PMC into involving Ageira exclusively in this extremely long range contract.

I am glad however you were able to force at least this confession from that pencil pusher, it is all The Order officially requires to pin charges of supplying Core under their name. Should Lane Hackers require staging grounds for your own private investigations, The Order offers our own garrison of Dabadoru as potential primary port of call. Few bother us in our asteroid field.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To: Grand Admiral Michal Golanski ⚡ From: Blackfriar - Mr. Blackfriar - 08-05-2018

...uploading.data...

[Image: 119a.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 44.png]

Grand Admiral,

It is good to hear that the Order perceives this as serious as I am. The appearance of White Boxes in Omicrons are indeed troubling, as it would mean there's one more accomplice in Core's everlasting expanse. An accomplice well capable of boosting Core's economy and might in the Omicrons. Ageira Innovations should not be underestimated.

I am grateful for your offer of opening access to Dabadoru garrison for our private investigations and I hereby accept it. The matter indeed requires a further on-the-field investigation and a staging ground in Omicron Delta would greatly ease it. Perhaps even give me a chance to disrupt Ageira's operations and retrieve the White Boxes for further study. I shall depart for Dabadoru within several days.

RE: To: Grand Admiral Michal Golanski ⚡ From: Blackfriar - Mr. Blackfriar - 08-09-2018

...uploading.data...

[Image: 119b.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 14.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 44.png]

Grand Admiral Golanski,

Prior to my arrival, I am forwarding you my most recent report on the matter. Perhaps you will be able to distinguish truth from a lie in this conversation and discover is there any information that's worth pursuing. As much as I don't believe there is, these claims are quite concerning.

Report #1

RE: To: Grand Admiral Michal Golanski ⚡ From: Blackfriar - Omicron - 08-16-2018

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 16/08/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Infiltrator Blackfriar

Intel

Good to hear from you again. The Order Intelligence still believes that this talk of "jumpgate" is part of some creative misinformation campaign. Core are still deeply involved with colonization of Nauru, including its orbital elevator. However it is worth mentioning that a good portion of their fleet and assets had split and departed towards Omega sector, digging deep on opposite end of the Corsair Empire.

Planet Skagen as it is called is located in Omega 55, with orbital garrison dubbed "Dagger". However any incursion into the system will have no direct support from Overwatch: we are lacking any meaningful logistics in-system to even support ourselves, even less so our own allies. The system is heavily contested by the Coalition and their Hessian comrades, which are The Order's current choice to engage and lockdown sizeable Core military force away from Omicrons. It is anyone's guess why Guildmasters diverted entire battlegroup but it gave us breathing ground to consolidate The Order Protectorate and neighbouring Sigmas. Skagen contains leftovers of pre-Nomad War Rheinland research into Daam K'Vosh artifacts, long before Dresden corridor was shut down to them. Whether Core managed to pick the pieces left behind by the Federals is unknown at the time but if this talk of gate has any credibility to itself, Core is likely desperate for an easy way in and out of Omegas.

Volksrevolution territory is surest way in, unless you preffer to dance with the Cretans in the south. Junker enclave of Bornholm is the closest thing to a Freeport you can get but it is our estimate that local Junkers are far too deep in Core's pockets to be of any use. Your approach would most likely alarm the Core special forces and their informants. Freeport 5 is another, uncorrupted facility within one jump distance of the desired destination. Overwatch can provide specific co-ordinates if neccesary.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"