Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jonathan Kalh [Secured] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jonathan Kalh [Secured] (/showthread.php?tid=162925)

To: Jonathan Kalh [Secured] - Spectre - 07-20-2018

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: qkIK2wi.png]

[Communications ID: Adm. Mark Ferguson
Liberty Navy Third Fleet

[Recipient ID: Cpt. Jonathan Kalh
--

[Subject: The Foreseeable Future

[Image: latest?cb=20110801072539]
[Priority: Iota - Medium
[Encryption: Omega-13vx - Unbreakable

Kalh.

This message is on a new brand of encryption, so bear with me if some of the parts seem unreadable.

I'm sure you recall the dilemma my command had dealing with the Sixth fleet bearing on your doorstep. I'm sure Prescott remembers it very vividly, since it pretty much almost cost us, admittedly, my favorite of our warships. Logically, I'd like for that to not happen again, but I digress.

There's been some more talk among the top of the Third's command structure about what to do regarding the Amenhotep. Recently, word's come down from the top brass that your vessel is to be given a stern reminder of who you don't officially work for anymore. While I still see the same dutiful officer the Fifth accepted in, so much grey area has seeped in that I'm not sure I can keep the offer of neutrality open.

However, there's only so much a text-based transmission will let us say. If at all possible, I'd like to arrange a meeting so we can see to more pressing matters. Getting this issue, however small it may be, off the command's list of things to worry about would allow us to continue focusing on the main objective on the front.

I'll propose California in the west Sierra, time being on your end. If we can officially sort this out, it will allow me to focus on our primary goal on the front.

Fly well, Kalh, and good luck.

Admiral Mark Ferguson
Battlegroup Enterprise
Liberty Navy Third Fleet Commanding

......Transmission Terminated]-----

RE: To: Jonathan Kalh [Secured] - Kalhmera - 07-23-2018

[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: iS6Z5u4.png]

COMM ID----------Jonathan Kalh
-------------------------------Battlegroup Scarabaeus

RECEIVER ID----Admiral Ferguson
-------------------------------Third Naval Fleet

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

I am afraid I had a brief step away from my "Normal" duties as I needed some time to clear my head.

Now as for your message, The Amenhotep nor its ships in my command have never laid a finger on Third Fleet ships because I feel I can trust the Fleets capability to keep Infected Thralls out of its ranks. However, With 6th naval Fleet, and 5th constant attacks on me before I was officially Discharged from the Navy has caused me to think they are indeed "breached". That is why you get those reports of aggression towards those specific designated vessels.

Curious a Naval Admiral is willing to risk such a meeting with me and the Amenhotep, either your a brave man and fearless or you do realize I pose no threat to you, either way I dont see why we cant have a small chit chat in person.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Scarab|CV-Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]

RE: To: Jonathan Kalh [Secured] - Spectre - 07-23-2018

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: qkIK2wi.png]

[Communications ID: Adm. Mark Ferguson
Liberty Navy Third Fleet

[Recipient ID: Cpt. Jonathan Kalh
'Battlegroup Scarabaeus'

[Subject: --

[Image: latest?cb=20110801072539]
[Priority: Iota - Medium
[Encryption: Omega-17vx - Unbreakable

Kalh.

I won't lie, Kalh. Even with all the drama being caused by both Sixth Fleet and the Fifth, the latter I have yet to contact about this due to time constraints, the Third Fleet, and my command staff especially, has kept the loyalty of captains, both discharged or not, at a high priority. If part of our military has seen that your name, even ship, has been disgraced for seemingly no reason, then I wouldn't be a proper Admiral if I didn't see to it that all was right in my Armed Forces.

I'll organize my XO to take care of the Fleet duties and have the Enterprise mobilized to the rendezvous point at the southwestern corner of Sector Charlie-3 in California, just outside the asteroid field. I don't expect there to be any conflict to disrupt us, and Gallic sensor readings have been at a low due to recent victories in both Magellan and California as a whole.

Hopefully, proper transmission of information will be clear, and we can both get back to what we do best.
I'll also bump the encryption up a little more.. since OSCD is begging that I try their new toys out.

Fly well, Kalh, and I'll see you at the rendezvous.

Admiral Mark Ferguson
Battlegroup Enterprise
Liberty Navy Third Fleet Commanding

......Transmission Terminated]-----