Discovery Gaming Community
To THP| from The Apostatas - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To THP| from The Apostatas (/showthread.php?tid=162978)

To THP| from The Apostatas - Erik-Kieber - 07-22-2018

[Image: Bpcp1C2.png]

Buenos días amigo's.

First of all am i happy to again have some work for you guys and gals, as you might know we of the Apostatas once had a small place to call our own but it got destroyed during our exile out of gamma. It has taken some good time but finally, we are once again in a position where we can make a new command post. From here, we can do business and other such operations. As you all did such a good job before we within the Apostatas felt like you where our best choice for this project again.

As such we within Apostatas would like to know if you all are available for another contract, it won't be that difficult i assure you.Just some goods we can’t get a hold off by our own means. We can discuss the details over a drink in the bar of the
Barton Center in the Corona system

[Image: npe1XLk.png]

RE: To THP| from The Apostatas - Erik-Kieber - 07-25-2018

You have one unread message

[Image: npe1XLk.png]

RE: To THP| from The Apostatas - Praxor23 - 07-25-2018

[Image: Tn89icn.png]

ID: Anton Naiose Tordai - THP|
Recipient: "Goldfinger" - ApS|
Subject: Mistake not this moment, for history will be made.
Encryption: Moderate

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION BEGIN]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings and salutations my dear Apostate friends.

It pleases me greatly to hear from you again. Ever since my initial surprise encounter with your dear Capitán General Lanzo Walker, I have been single mindedly fixated on one thing. The marvelous opportunities that such an encounter presented me for the future. I will be frank with my assessment of this budding "alliance" your leader so wants to establish with the League, it excites me.

To be on the ground floor of not only participating in but also helping to lay the foundations and establish a new economic infrastructure for the people of Crete that is fully integrated into the existing commercial networks of a modern Sirius simply makes me giddy thinking about it. The potential profits and gains which could be reaped from such an endeavour both for the Apostates but for the League itself boggles the mind. Not only would the Corsairs gain full legitimacy in the eyes of the other five Sirian houses but League dominance and interests in the Edgeworlds would be cemented for decades to come. To be one of the key financial business partners in this undertaking alone would net me a pretty penny. So in answer to your question, yes the League would be very happy to pick up this supply contract of yours, and eventually be the door to which the riches of Sirius flow to the Corsair people.

In lieu of this decision I will not disrespect the courtesy your General has displayed to me by sending a minor functionary to handle these negotiations, I will oversee these proceedings myself. Expect to see my personal Merchant vessel the 'THP|"Legal".Commerce' arrive at the enclosed coordinates shortly. Such is the benefit of being able to bend Hyperspace to your will.

Yours eternally in profit.

~Anton Naiose Tordai
THP|Senior Staff

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION END]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------