Discovery Gaming Community
To: Battlegroup Harmony || From Marine Royale Gauloise - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Battlegroup Harmony || From Marine Royale Gauloise (/showthread.php?tid=163034)

To: Battlegroup Harmony || From Marine Royale Gauloise - Nen - 07-23-2018

Message codé

[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

Identifiant: Commandant Nicodeme Guillory, Logisticien de la Marine Royale Gauloise
Destinataire: Battlegroup Harmony
Sujet: Provisions et Armes
RNS-Mont Saint Michel, Bethany Battlegroup, 23 Juillet 741 A.G.S.

Bonjour,

During the Marine’s many campaigns in California we have noticed the Seperatist’s assistance against the Liberty Navy and I have heard Battlegroup Harmony has had previous diplomatic communication with us, though this is before my transfer to the front lines. In light of our history and your assistance in California, we are willing offer our own in the form of supplies and weapons. All we ask in return is your further assistance against the Liberty Navy.

I can assure you that the Gallic armory is an impressive one. Our constant need for advancement and innovation in weapons have lead to an impressive array of them, many far surpassing their Sirian equivalent. If you require specifics I am happy to elaborate further.

We have sent a similar offer to SSRT and are extending the same to Battlegroup Harmony, The Marine awaits your response.

Fin de Transmission

[Image: rVbtMhH.png]

RE: To: Battlegroup Harmony || From Marine Royale Gauloise - DarkTails - 07-24-2018

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: YW2s5r1.jpg]

ID: Captain Jade Linford
Recipient: Commandant Nicodeme Guillory
Subject: --

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Greetings,

It's been some time since we heard from Gallic signals, aside from minor spottings of Gallia's incursions into Liberty space. While our people were close to agreement but unable to come to complete conclusion last time, hopefully this time won't result in the same. If I recall correctly, the offer from the Gauloise was for Harmony warships to enter Gallic shipyards and undergo inspections and refits. For security reasons we couldn't oblige and the negotiations ended there. As before, Harmony warships are hard pressed to leave Separatist space without detection and assault by Navy forces. However, my logistics report the most pressing issue: fuel. With the outbreak of war between Kusari and Rheinland the acquisition of H-fuel that runs our fleet is in tight supply, limiting our combat potential.

We're aware that Gallic engines do not use H-Fuel as it's source but rather more crude oil as a source. Naturally this is precious in times of war to your war machine, and we ourselves are attempting to utilize other forms of powering our ships. First and foremost, what is it specifically is all you intend to offer to Harmony forces?

Regards,

Captain Jade Linford

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends