Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=163077)

To: The Lane Hackers - Reeves - 07-25-2018

[Image: sj6TZKs.png]

COMM-ID: Ryan Walthers
TARGET-ID: Lane Hacker Frequencies

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Hello whomever receives this,

I'm Ryan Walthers, an associate to Miss Martelli of the National Council and by all means a friend of yours. In fact, I was contacted by one of your operatives in the past when I worked for Liberty, they offered me an alternative but sadly never came through on their promise of getting back to me. I can't say I remember the name of the person, but I do believe it was along the lines of Felicity. Needless to say that between then and now I've undergone a shift in allegiances, I do believe that's putting it a little lightly however.

Ultimately I feel I've drifted away from the point, I haven't contacted you to waste your time with idle chatter. Lately my work on Malta has been rather rewarding, given recent incomes I've decided that merely "managing" with my current ship allocation will simply not do for future operations I venture out on. To this end, I'm interested in placing an order for one of your "Vindicator" - Fighters and additionally for a "Transgressor" - Bomber, both of which fit my individual tastes for how ships in their classes should perform.

If there is anything at all you need to know to clarify who I am and whether or not I'm worth doing business with, you are by all means welcome to question me, as is your right. Additionally, I'm sure that given my new "profession" we could more than definitely work together, after all I think I owe you that much for being the first to open my eyes to how a real life should be lived.

I do sincerely look forward to hearing from you.

Ryan Walthers

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

PATRONAGE POLICY - Vladimir Scorpius - 07-25-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Mactan.Network.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...
...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Skorak - 07-25-2018

[Image: VBWdf3T.png]

COMM-ID: Ileana Martelli
TARGET-ID: Lane Hackers

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Dearest Hackers,

Please apologize the direct approach of one of mine. While of course every ship is of the utmost important for you I am sure that it's no such matter that would require me to bother my sister.

And before that topic comes up, I'll not be able to requisition any of the Vindicators currently in the Council's possession. You see if you'd see Mister Walthers here as a 'private soldier' of mine that should explain things.

Now I do believe I've enough influence within the Council to be treated, an official excecutive. I'm certain we can agree not to make this a tiresome manner of bureaucracy, dragging other officials into it.

What is the price for these vessels. I will cover them and lend you his services for a while as an exchange of expertise against qualified manpower.

I will patiently await the response of our most esteemed libertonian allies.

Ileana Martelli

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Reeves - 07-27-2018

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Yoshida - 07-30-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Hello Ms Martelli, it is so good to hear from you again.

We have those "bureaucratic" rules as you call them in place so that we make sure our tech is vetted and distributed only to the best of our friends. We neither have the logistics to accept all orders nor the interest to supply everyone with the best technology in Sirius. Imagine every Rogue running around with a Vindicator, that would have been a nightmare scenario.

Ms Martelli, you command respect among the Hackers so your vouch will suffice notwithstanding your current position within the National Council. You can tell your 'soldier' that he can pick up those ships from Mactan after he delivers to one of our hideouts one load of cardamine for each ship. He can use an Aspis for the deliveries.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Reeves - 07-30-2018

[Image: MPBoRLc.png]

COMM-ID: Ryan Walthers
TARGET-ID: Lane Hacker Frequencies

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Mister Yoshida,

It's an honour to finally meet the man I heard so much about as a former career soldier and later career cop. As per your request I have performed two deliveries of cardamine to Mactan base in Magellan. The journey back and forth on both runs was entirely uneventful and I made certain I wasn't being followed by anyone or anything. My first contact with one of your operatives helped crack open my eyes that had been closed for so long and cardamine only helped elevate and shape me into the asset that I am now, I find it not just a polite favour to return the gesture but very nearly an obligation of mine. If I can be of assistance to the Lane Hackers in any other way please contact me. I'll see to personally picking up the ships very shortly, proof if you require it is attached with this transmission.

(1) ; (2).

Ryan Walthers

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED