Discovery Gaming Community
To: DWR, Order Overwatch - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DWR, Order Overwatch (/showthread.php?tid=163106)

To: DWR, Order Overwatch - ALG Classic - 07-26-2018

[Image: CztHuUZ.png]

To whom it may concern;

Weinstein here.
It has been some time since we have had direct talks, and with the newest developments this is a necessity. This message was transmitted to both Die Weiße Rose and the Overwatch as I imagine all our interests in the region largely align with each other.
As an intelligence expert, I do not often find myself surprised by political developments, but I admit the escalation of the Sigma conflict into an outright interhouse war, especially one severe enough to cause full severance of economic ties, was not high on my list of eventualities to plan for.
If there is any silver lining to this dire situation, it's that the Guild is far less likely to be overrun with official Kusari backing, but that may in turn lead to the undesirable consequence of increasing the Guild's dependence upon the house.

The desired outcome for us, something I believe you're likely to agree with, is that an ongoing stalemate leads to an equitable peace that leaves Sigma-21 under Guild control, a demilitarized buffer zone between the houses, much like Sigma-13 is or more accurately was. It is likely that if either side gains a solid upper hand, they will attempt annexation of the system which would be problematic for our cooperation in the region.

We have not made efforts to advertise this, but you've likely noticed that we have constructed a new orbital installation, Wichter Station, at planet Baltrum in Sigma-15. The station is to serve as a waypoint, servicing and construction facility for the Sigma region and the Omicron corridor. The location is remote and rarely visited at this time, which is why we invite your ships to dock if needed, naturally using appropriate care that you are not followed. It is outfitted to service small and medium-size vessels, and possesses a small production line for such craft as well.

With combined efforts, it is our hope that the situation can be resolved swiftly. We intend to stay in close contact.

Regards,

Helmut Weinstein
Division V Directorate
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: MEPQRNu.png]

RE: To: DWR, Order Overwatch - Omicron - 07-28-2018

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ Sigma 21
⧫ 28/07/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Helmut Weinstein

Wichter

It is indeed regrettable that GMG is forced to at least temporarily seek out shelter under House of Kusari. It is our belief as well that independent Guild is paramount to stability of Sirius at large. I do not have any hopes that conflict will be resolved anytime soon but The Order will strive to restore status quo.

The information of your most recent endeavour is being distributed in a form of secret memo among selected operatives in the region. Wichter station appears to be located closer to the Omicron Rho than Rheinland proper, sparking questions how ALG plans out its defense in a region spiralling out of control. The Order Overwatch is interested in any models of starfaring vessels that Wichter may produce, as well its overal industrial capacity.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To: DWR, Order Overwatch - ALG Classic - 08-02-2018

[Image: CztHuUZ.png]

Grand Admiral Golanski;

I'm happy to hear we are once again on the same page regarding the Sigma situation.
As for Wichter, the location is naturally not as safe as, for example, Dortmund, but by the same merit faces much less scrutiny about its comings and goings. Regarding security, Epsilon squadron, Security Division's northern Rheinland task force, has been reassigned from planet Holstein to Wichter.
The station has an operational production line for fighters and freighters, and facilities to service larger vessels. At this time we are not running any industrial production or processing on the station, but it can serve as a transfer depot for goods heading to and from our installations in Rheinland proper.

Now we must simply follow the development of the conflict.

Regards,

Helmut Weinstein
Division V Directorate
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: MEPQRNu.png]

RE: To: DWR, Order Overwatch - ALG Classic - 08-07-2018

=====[AUTOMATED TRANSMISSION REFRESH]=====

RE: To: DWR, Order Overwatch - Corpus13 - 08-11-2018

[Image: xRenhnC.png]

Absender: Oberst Annika Einfalt
Empfänger: Helmut Weinstein
Encryption: Extreme

[Image: hYNkyQX.gif?1]
Guten Abend, Herr Weinstein

Allow me a quick introduction - newly appointed Oberst of Die Weisse Rose Annika Einfalt. A pleasure to get acquainted with you, as our cooperations gives mutual benefits for both of our parties. I personally apologise with the delay with the answer, as we are overloaded with the other affairs now.

War in Sigma sector is a very complicated thing for us, as you can probably understand. Despite the fact, that we want to see peace in Sigmas and we can understand the importance of freedom and independence of this sector, we are in very difficult position. We are afraid, that Kusarians, should they get any kind of success in this war, might possess a danger for our own home. I also guess, that Kusari can grab Sigmas for themselves, if they manage to win. So, in a nutshell, we don't recognize Kusarians as our "friends", if this word can be used in this situation, but we have to keep status quo towards Rheinwehr as well. Should any side of the conflict make any progress, we will take measures against them to make situation balanced again.

Despite the fact, that Die Weisse Rose won't hold any kind of military actions in this region with the current state of affairs, we have a presence in this area, mostly for monitoring purposes and we will gladly use your station, as a save heaven for our ships. Currently there is operating the wing of automated drones "Hellios". We will place at least four (4) of them directly on your station for defensive purposes, when the rest three (3) ships will be operating in this area and using your outpost only for refueling and repairing, getting back to Sigma-15 or Frankfurt afterwards. Of course, we will keep an eye for Rheinwehr and Buro pilots, so government won't give you any troubles.

Thank you for listening. If you have anything else to discuss, I will leave this channel open.

-Annika Einfalt, Oberst of Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
None

FÜR RHEINLAND!