Discovery Gaming Community
Shiro Nakamura, The Rōnin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Shiro Nakamura, The Rōnin (/showthread.php?tid=163253)

Shiro Nakamura, The Rōnin - Timinator - 07-31-2018

..There cannot be light, without darkness...

Chapter: 0 - The Introduction

?: Wie ist dein Name?

?: 愚かな外国人...

?: Okay my friend...
?: My name is Viktor Stahlfaust and you will give me exactly what i want. If you don't well... not so good for you.

As i looked around, i found myself in a rusty gray/brown room with nothing in it but two chairs and a table. It is a dusty and dark room probably designed for striking fear in the ones, sitting in it. Sad for those gaijins that i had to suffer worse conditions many times, already during the training process. We are trained for this, we are ready for this, for the Tennō.

?: And what do you want?

Stahlfaust: What is your name?

?: I do not give infos to a filthy gaijin...

*Hits the kusarian in the face*

Stahlfaust: This was your first mistake, the seccond one? You won't survive!

*Alarm the Imperial Navy launches a strike at Battleship Bayern all troops defend the Bayern!*

The Rheinlander left the room in panic, not knowing what the hell is going on. And so did i bad that he left the door open. Everyone ran in panic totally igoring me. Like im not worth the attention. I hear gunfire everywhere as a Nightmare torpedo penetrated the upper sections. The sound is incredibly loud and fearsome but it was what i needed. Running to the next docking bay with only one thing in mind, to steal a wraith and escape, i took every resource of my body to get there. I saw the Tennos brave warriors floating the section above me, but none where here to rescue me. So i had to do it alone running to a docking bay. A hard hit at the back of my head kicked me down. A guard tried to finally stop me. Using my knive it was easy to stab this unskilled no one. Finally reaching a wraith running off was easy. Now i can return into the Tennō's arms and fight for freedom.

My name is Shiro Nakamura, and this is my story.

RE: Shiro Nakamura, The Rōnin - Timinator - 07-31-2018

Chapter: 1 - The Past

Mika: Otōsan, I don't want you to leave!
*Nomad Battleship Pulse Beam*
I saw a beam of pure light raining down from the sky, as everything around me blew up. One ray, another one, and many after them. It was like god striking us down for all the sins humanity has commited. But i knew it better. This is not god, this are the K'hara. As i opened my eyes everything was destroyed and burned into ash. Recalling this moment, the beauty of their appearence is incredible, but they took everything i loved. Their "Light" shall banish them to hell. One day it will. I will be the vengeance and darkness they fear so much.

*Gunfire*
Where am i? Looking at the console i realised that i passed out in the wraith unit i stole. In my back,... Rheinlanders firing their green beams of death. Immediately i ingited the engine, running off as fast as possible. I have to reach the Hyono. But.. the own forces open fire at me. There is only one chance of survival, i need to reach that jumphole. Even though those are not stable they are my best chance right now. As i entered the jumphole, i realised that something's wrong. This was colonized, but it was not Honshū. Is this uncharted space?

?: 侍, cut your engines!

RE: Shiro Nakamura, The Rōnin - Timinator - 07-31-2018

Chapter: 2 - Gift of Light

?: Such a brave warrior, and so lonely.

Nakamura: Who are you?

?: Do not worry about that. All your suffering will be over soon. You just have to accept it.

*Argh* A loud squealing hurt my ears. But no.. this isn't in my ears. It's in my head. Their appearence and behavior is weird. Trying to scan them failt my scanners got blocked by their systems.

Nakamura: Again who are you?

?: Iam the light.

More of those vessels appeard, using unknown cloaking technologie. I cannot escape them. This time, there is no way out. I have to fight my way out. I try to fly around them and shoot their engines. What is this? They predict every move and counter me perfectly. A beam of light!

***...'Yours' shall ~receive~ /gift/ - 'Yours' ~embrace~ light (amusement)...***