Discovery Gaming Community
Request to Blood Dragons and Golden Chrysanthemums - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Request to Blood Dragons and Golden Chrysanthemums (/showthread.php?tid=16338)

Request to Blood Dragons and Golden Chrysanthemums - Ironwatsas - 02-11-2009

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION
Source: \CS\-Ironwatsas, Ainu Depot, Hokkaido System
Destination: All GC, BD, NovaPG, \CS\ and affiliated personell
Subject: Hostile Mercenary activity/Identification of individual anticitizens

Greetings, honored allies, friends, and aquantances.

We have a mutual issue affecting all three of our factions, and to some extent most of Kusari. The Transhuman arm of the Consortium overwatch has recently come into conflict with a number of anomalous, and hostile Mercenary vessels. Some of you may be aware of this, as these mercenaries have also attacked GC and Dragon vessels.

It seems that these mercenaries have some sort of rudimentry organisational structure or mutual alligance with one another. After the recent invasion on the part of a small mercenary fleet into Chugoku, it is clear that these mercs are unilatterally hostile to The Dragons, Chrysanthemums, and Consortium. Our covert ops units have also been able to confirm that te KNF have had skirmishes with similar mercenary vessels. We can only assume the AFA and Hogosha would also attempt to evict them.

What I suggest is that our three factions place a kill on sight order on all non-allied Mercenaries operating inside Kusari. If these mercs are organised, I want to know why, and who they are working for, if anyone. That means take prisoners and interrogate. While these mercenaries appear to be utterly inferior combatants to our own pilots, they should not be disregarded. Observations have shown they will attempt to overwhelm isolated units with gunship phalanxes.

What I require is a list of names. I want everyone to please take down the names of all hostile mercenary vessels and post them on this channel so all of our personell can identify known hostile combatants. Also, I want a list of confirmed friendly mercenaries, individuals and groups, so we can establish those who are working for us and potentially use them to assist in securing our territories.

The Consortium has had the most experiance in fighting these mercs. We have accumulated a list of known hostiles.

KNOWN MERCENARY BELLIGERANTS
Nights_Fire (Orca Gunboat)
Shadow_Wolf (Orca Gunboat)
All '(-(o-' tagged vessels.
[BHG]GS-'Elise' (Hunter Gunship)
Gundam_S (Manta)
Smoker (Ageria Bomber)
Soulreaver (Taiidan Interceptor)
Mandrake (Taiidan Interceptor)

KNOWN MERCENARY OBEDIANTS
Mandalorian Mercenaries
Silent Wolfpack
Ironwatsas (Wrath, still has merc ID for covert operations)

Anyone else who encounters a hostile merc within our juristiction is urged to post the name and shipclass of said mercenary here for later prosecution. We want to destroy them, but we do not wish to satiate their appetite for easy kills or prolonged engagements. Attack and destroy the mercenaries only when full tactical supremicy is assured.

The Consortium will put reaction forces on standby.

End of Line.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Request to Blood Dragons and Golden Chrysanthemums - Blackstarr - 02-11-2009

--Incoming Transmission--
--Sender- Malakai "Husky" Kelles--
--Location - Freeport 11--

*a shadowed figure appears before you*

Greetings Consortium Pilots. This is Husky of the Silent Wolfpack. We have freindly relations with the GC. I propose a freindly agreement between the Consortium and the Wolfpack.

Husky out

--end transmission--

Request to Blood Dragons and Golden Chrysanthemums - Ironwatsas - 02-11-2009

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION
Source: \CS\-Ironwatsas, Ainu Depot, Hokkaido System
Destination: Malakai "Husky" Kelles
Subject: Alligance and Employment

Overwatch recognizes your alligance through our GC contacts, and airwatch is instructed to leave your vessels alone. Mutual friendly status approved.

Infact, it may be beneficial, financially so, for your 'pack' to assist us in dealing with these -intruders-. We need to keep our own units focused on dealing with Kusari proper. We will discuss any dealings between our two organisations in private at a later date.

And to re-iterate, I want information on the unrest structure. Intentions, Employers, Personell Files, Ship logs, everything. If the wolfpack can get such information, it would be worth your while. We can see to that.

End of Line.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Request to Blood Dragons and Golden Chrysanthemums - CCI45-px/Probe149 - 02-16-2009

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION
Source: Kaede Otori, Chujo, Ainu Depot, Hokkaido System
Destination: All GC, BD, NovaPG, \CS\ and affiliated personell
Subject: RE: Hostile Mercenary activity/Identification of individual anticitizens
My dear friends and Allies

I myself am saying, that should you see those vermins again, wait for what they are doing. If they attack you, destroy them. And do it as many times as necessary to tell them they shan't go to Kusari anymore.
If they don't get it, it's not our problem. We have enough power to destroy them countless times, while they can't have enough ressources to create new ships over and over again. Somewhen they will leave, until then, destroy them.

Kaede

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED