Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Blood Dragons Shogunate. | From: Ando Initiative. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Blood Dragons Shogunate. | From: Ando Initiative. (/showthread.php?tid=163436)

To: The Blood Dragons Shogunate. | From: Ando Initiative. - The Ando Initiative - 08-05-2018

[Image: viuXTiim.png]

Recipient: The Hideyoshi Shogunate.

Sender: "Hikari"

Subject: A gesture of courtesy and respect.

Encryption: "Ōkina hogo."

Kon'nichiwa, Ten'no.

Kore o namae wa Hakodate Hikari, i am responsible for the internal affairs of the Ando Initiative.
Normally, my elder sister would've attended the case, but she's all wrapped with that Sigma war breakout, so, um...
... let us move straight to the point.

I suppose you have the understanding of why Ando have been separated from The Shogunate and how necessary it was: the difference in goals and methods have been growing obvious by hours, and more confusion caused was not something nor we, nor you would afford, under any circumstances.
Which is why we have chosen to no longer be a part of The Shogunate and rather act independently than in the shadow of your power.
It would only make things more complicated for us - and for you.

On behalf of the Initiative, i apologize for any possible inconvenience that would've ever been caused by our uncommon view of the affairs in Kusari, as well as our course of action.
However.
Our separation by no means states we will immediately seize all our relations with The Shogunate. Trade, information and technology exchange are all still to be discussed and should not be turned down. Moreover, we would like to know your stance in regards to the Sigma conflict - perhaps, we might find the common ground here as well.

Glory to The Blood Dragons, Ten Thousand years to The Shogun.
Best regards - Hakodate Hikari.

RE: To: The Blood Dragons Shogunate. | From: Ando Initiative. - The Blood Dragons - 08-07-2018

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Hakodate Hikari

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Finding a new path

Konnichiwa,

While it is true that your group has caused us many issues with our allies over the last few months, it is also true that your leader assisted the Shogun with an important matter so it is safe to say we have had a rough but productive start. We shouldn’t speculate on how our future relationships will work out as your actions may force us to react. I hope you will be more careful in regards to the Shogunates allies next time you cross paths with them.

A friendly warning to be careful, don’t interfere with our operations and I am sure we can have a mutual co-operation in the future. I would rather not see your name come across my desk again in response to an irrational decision made by one of your pilots.

Long live the Hideyoshi Shogunate.

Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.