Discovery Gaming Community
To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners | From: Prof. Nerva - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners | From: Prof. Nerva (/showthread.php?tid=163447)

To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners | From: Prof. Nerva - Nerva Regis - 08-06-2018

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: Business
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

Greetings, your popelinessessesses,

Before getting the main reason of this message, I must again express my thanks for accepting my proposal. It is not that often that someone has the opportunity to settle in a peaceful and quiet system as Baffin.

And now back to business...
Following our discussion regarding the Baffin Derelict, I've spent the last two days analyzing the base.
These are the materials(for now) that would be needed to make it borderline livable by stabilizing it and making it as safe as posible.

If, by any chance, the amount of money that has already been wired won't cover all the expenses, just send me a quick message and I will quickly wire the required amount of credits.

Kind regards,
Prof. Nerva Regis

RE: To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners | From: Prof. Nerva - Joggin - 08-08-2018

[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
Encryption: High

To: Prof. Nerva Regis
CC: TAZ Town Crier

Greetings Professor,

Good to meet you in space the other day to view and help survey the derelict base. Your assessment and analysis of its condition is much appreciated, and we have agreed that you may repair and use it a an outpost for scientific and perhaps medical research purposes described. I'm sure we can iron out the details later, but for now the down payment of 120,000,000 credits to supply the base with the priority goods to stabilise it should be OK.... We'll keep a tally and let you know if the costs look like overrunning the budget.

The credits will be spread equitably amongst the TAZ who deliver the supplies in accordance with yer shopping list.

Good Luck and may Eris be by your side!

MJR

RE: To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners | From: Prof. Nerva - Nerva Regis - 08-09-2018

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: High

Ambassador Rackham,

With the help of TAZ. I am sure that everything will be up and running in no time. Furthermore, I have spoken to Doc Holiday, he and a MFE team will soon join us in Baffin. They will start working on planning for the Medical Wing I was telling you about.

I've also informed Freeport 6's Administration about the existence of this base. John advised me to contact them and request that it be include Freeport 6's patrol patters. I am sure we won't have any problem, but you can never be too safe.

Last and not least, I've contacted the Crayter Republic. I did some work for them Tau-44 and Planet Borneo, with a bit of luck this base could transform into a small hub for Crayterians going/coming from the Taus.

Kind regards,
Prof. Nerva Regis

RE: To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners | From: Prof. Nerva - Nerva Regis - 08-15-2018

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: High

Ambassador Rackham,

Due to some recent issues with the bases docking bays, we are forced to divert the deliveries to the Sky Hook, From there, once the docking bay doors are repaired, they will be transported to our installation.

Kind regards,
Prof. Nerva Regis

RE: To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners | From: Prof. Nerva - Doc Holliday - 08-18-2018

*incoming transmission*
To: Nerva Regis; TAZ

I just arrived with my third load of Xenobiotic filters. I just wish my camera was not being so stupid.
Xenofilters
Not a bad trip. John, you have some passengers who pay nice to go to Houston right along the way. I will make another run shortly.

-Doc