Discovery Gaming Community
To: Hellfire Legion || From: Harmony - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Hellfire Legion || From: Harmony (/showthread.php?tid=163475)

To: Hellfire Legion || From: Harmony - DarkTails - 08-06-2018

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: YW2s5r1.jpg]

ID: Captain Jade Linford
Recipient: Hellfire Legion
Subject: Supplies

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Greetings,

With the outbreak of war in Bering and active skirmishing within our home system, not only has Harmony lost an ally and gained an enemy, it's also disrupted a significant portion of our supply lines. While we control the primary access point into Bering and it's primary hub, a good portion of supplies came through Unioner contacts. While we do have a still steady stream of supplies, more and more will our freelance suppliers come under fire. I come to you with a proposition.

Battlegroup Harmony will provide access to known intelligence about Unioners and Unioner operations, specifically fleet movements and strikes, alongside standard support against the Navy in exchange for logistical support from guarded convoys from the Legion. The Unioners have proven true to the statements given to me by some of you, and now Harmony is on the offensive. We underestimated our enemy once, never again. In order to ensure a favorable outcome in this little war, Harmony needs plentiful supplies and fuel for our warships and people. We can cut off the Unioners on our own, but then it will merely become a war of attrition. Please consider this offer, and a counteroffer of your own if this is not sufficient.

Regards,

Captain Jade Linford

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: To: Hellfire Legion || From: Harmony - Reeves - 08-09-2018

[Image: hQFZSl6.png]
[Image: QQWKvSj.png]
Name: Christopher V. Dalgaard
Subject: War Supplies

Captain Linford,

I knew this day would come, it's why I so desperately wanted and still do want for closer cooperation between our forces, at the end of the day both you and I are the same. I'll have orders relayed to fleet logistics and to the Legion proper regarding these arrangements, The only thing I ask for in return is that you accept this friendship for what it is, some of my predecessors may have wronged you, but I have done and will do everything in my power whenever I have the opportunity to both correct and make up for these costly misgivings. Our people are cut from the same cloth, born from the same persecution and bound to similar missions.

Therefore what I would like for in return is for our current truce to be stepped upward and ushered into cordial relations with bilateral arrangements for your High Command ours to communicate directly, alongside the Commonwealth of course. I once told one of your officers that I wanted nothing more than to see Harmony stand on its own two feet, I wasn't lying and I do intend to keep to my word.

We will stand by you.

Libera te Ex Infernis,
Dalgaard.