Discovery Gaming Community
To: John | From: Regis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: John | From: Regis (/showthread.php?tid=163477)

To: John | From: Regis - Nerva Regis - 08-07-2018

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: High
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

John,

I apologize for the way I left our last meeting, but I will do my best to explain my whereabouts in the past 3-4 months. It's quite a story.
Do you remember that toxin that we are trying to find cure for? When I recovered that from the Cultists Outpost in Rho, I also found an encrypted databank. For the past 4 months I've been searching for strange and seemingly abandoned bases, but overtime i found one there was nothing of value there. Several days ago, I have managed to be the first to discover one and among all the data and equipment that I managed to salvage, I managed to uncover a snippet of an access key .

Several hours ago I was contacted by Dr.Erzie and he informed me that he also found that base and that he would want to work together with me to solve the mystery. i already had several pieces, but it Erzie's message confirmed my hypothesis. It seems I will have to work together with IRG, The Junker Congress and. Auxesia.

I know enough about the IRG and the Junker Congress, yet when it comes to Auxesia... i only have pieces of information from my chats with Core and Order pilots outside Freeport 11. And... well.. let's say that the information was not that encouraging.

I am giving you access to my discoveries

Now on a more happier note!
One of the derelicts that I found is in Baffin. After informing the TaZ, a ship came and we assessed the situation. After some back and forth discussions I managed to convince them to let me repair it and transform it into an Research Institute. I have already contacted the TaZ, they are currently delivering stuff.

And now, to the most important part of this message. As a token of my appreciation, I would like to invite you to build a hospital aboard this base. Do not worry about the costs, I will cover everything. The only thing you have to do is decide what do you need and what color do you want the landing bay to your hospital to be.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Your friend,
Regis

RE: To: John | From: Regis - Doc Holliday - 08-08-2018

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Regis

It is good to hear from you, Regis. I am in my lab doing some work as we speak so it sometimes takes awhile for messages to get through. We can talk more about some of what I have been working on person to person. Let us just say that I never want to see humanity get ahold of what I have been working on and I am working on a......counter......in the event that it should.

A derelict station in Baffin puts a smile on my face. John Rackham is one of my oldest and dearest friends. He always told me he longs for the day that I come back so this is a great day indeed. I currently have [MFE]Med Force Two here in Omega 49 getting a re-fit and new crews and supplies so I will be sending it to the station to set up a hospital wing. That ship is dedicated to working in the Tau regions and will have a base from which to launch from. My only request is that the base be able to hold certain provisions of which I will send a manifest later. I will use my own transport to get those items.

Lastly, no doubt it will be, at least at some point of the future, found by nearby groups at some point. Might I suggest that you let the staff of Freeport 6 know about the base. It is a Zoner asset so they will include it on their patrols as they do the rest of Baffin. Also, the Crayter Republic is not far away either. They keep a carrier in Baffin so we may want to consider docking privileges for them although I doubt they will bother us much.

Nerva, I will see you on station in a few days.

-John

RE: To: John | From: Regis - Nerva Regis - 08-09-2018

Accessing Secure Channel
Encryption started
Encryption level: High
Sender: Prof. Nerva Regis

I am glad that you accepted to open a hospital wing. Whatever provisions you need, just send me the list and I will personally oversee that we have enough space for them. Or, even better, once we have everything up and going you can have a whole storage module to server you and MFE's needs.

I've contacted Freeport 6 and Crayter. With a bit of luck, we might also be able to establish ourselves as a pit-stop for ships going to Taus.

Looking forward to meeting you and your team,
Regis