Discovery Gaming Community
COMMUNIQUE TO THE PUBLIC - OUROBOROS MANIFESTO - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: COMMUNIQUE TO THE PUBLIC - OUROBOROS MANIFESTO (/showthread.php?tid=163511)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: COMMUNIQUE TO THE PUBLIC - OUROBOROS MANIFESTO - LaWey - 08-09-2018

...frequency interrupted...
...incoming signal...
[Image: CBd5T.png]

RE: COMMUNIQUE TO THE PUBLIC - OUROBOROS MANIFESTO - Markus_Janus - 08-09-2018

[Image: 9KFHCLi.png]

Konbanwa.

Speaking as one of those "Corporate puppetmasters" I am confused as to your intentions. You choose to target such humble people as Samura, who employ countless billions of Kusari nationals, who provides the goods and services required as well as the paychecks that lead to better quality of life for countless families throughout Kusari and beyond. We are an orginisation that contributes to Kusari daily, we do not threaten it's people or their way of life, we just help them. Yet here you are making threats in every direction while attempting to claim to provide that which we already do, care for the people.

I suggest you attempt to actually provide some good for the people instead of taking your place in the long line of those that wish to divide, weaken and harm the people for personal greed as you are doing now.

Sayonara,
Hiraku Nomura.
Torishimariyaku, Samura Heavy Industries

RE: COMMUNIQUE TO THE PUBLIC - OUROBOROS MANIFESTO - Lythrilux - 08-09-2018

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: ----
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

More upstarts. Oh well, the universe needs more dead Order Agents anyway.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

RE: COMMUNIQUE TO THE PUBLIC - OUROBOROS MANIFESTO - Reaver Company Inc. - 08-09-2018

[Image: NvMi4QX.png]

*Sighs*

[Image: oBXwZtz.png]

RE: COMMUNIQUE TO THE PUBLIC - OUROBOROS MANIFESTO - Jadon King - 08-09-2018

Origin: Planet Cambridge. Cambridge System. Bretonian Space.| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: Elena Graham| SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: No one in particular. | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Carbon Copy: | NONE!
Encryption: None | NO ENCRYPTION!
Format: Audio
Subject: Really?

So here we are again, another batch of revolutionaries, another Sirius wide transmission, another stream of hilarious responses.

Firstly, the group itself... Really? Ouroboros? And you have two of the things as your logo... Because a stressed out snake eating itself inspires SO MUCH confidence. Times two for, double the effect. Let's see what I can find in response... Uhh, surprisingly... Not much! Normally with these sorts of broadband signals you'd get equally widebanded responses... Hmm. Kinda sad, OH! Samaura my saving grace... Uh huh... Uh huh, mmm... I have several doubts you're as angelic as you make yourself out to be. Let's see... Mercs, meh... Back to Samura it is... Okay.

Political businessman talking about greed... *snort* Yeah that's not pot calling kettle black at all... And " We are an orginisation that contributes to Kusari daily." Yeah sure... And My family were the patron saints of Bretonia... That was a joke. I'm not going to say you haven't done some good. But let's face it... Samura and Kishiro both have quite the bloody trail left behind them. That said so did my family before they got stupid... But anywho... I'm really sad at the lack of public responses... Stop encrypting your bloody transmissions and give me material to work with people!

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: COMMUNIQUE TO THE PUBLIC - OUROBOROS MANIFESTO - Omicron - 08-18-2018

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
LOCATION SCRAMBLED
⧫ 16/08/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Ouroboros High Command

Declaration of War

It’s not everyday you get to know someone declared war on you in the news rather than proper diplomatic channels. But no matter, I had spent the last days in assumption this is very crude and ineffective joke. But no… you are not going away and it appears you are here to stay for some time. If you truly insist on changing Kusari in the spirit your so called ‘Manifesto’ you insist it to be called, you had chosen methods that only a hypocrite would choose in your place. If you think your words mean something, build a political party with support of the people you claim are apparently oppressed, get elected and tackle the corporate grindstone with methods your ideal Kusari is meant to be ruled.

If you however insist on building up a fifth column, wage war though radicalized militias, kidnappings and political assassinations against anyone who dares to disagree with your point of view… you are nothing but yet another dictator-in-the-making pressed from a Core template we have to deal with here in the Omicrons. I condemn your declaration of war against Blood Dragons and Golden Chrysanthemums. I give you this last one chance to review error of your ways, take a step back and make amends to Overwatch and its Allies before we designate Ouroboros as target of opportunity.

I am not even going to bother answering to your falsified assertions towards The Order and are personally willing to forgive and forget about this misstep should you take heed to my request. Unlike you, we have found our niche in your home that does not require violent collapse of law and order to pursue some political agenda. I will repeat myself only this once, rethink your approach before it is too late. Declaration of war means nothing in the grander scheme of things when nobody has yet died to actions of another.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: COMMUNIQUE TO THE PUBLIC - OUROBOROS MANIFESTO - Emperor Tekagi - 08-18-2018

[Image: static-gif-9.gif]

Konbanwa.

You should not speak of Kusari's structures and methods if you do not know them. Apparently you were left too long in that freezer of yours. You see things in an old fashioned way, a way of a time when Kusari was completly isolated. Our Republic had flaws, it was young and weak on the inside. Wrong decisions leaded to a slow collapse, it required the return of the Emperor. But you must be blind to not notice the limitations he faced with his return. He is not the almighty ruler his father used to be. Kusari is in uproar ever since 321 A.S. , you can thank Samura Heavy Industries and their greed for control over this. Yet the people of Kusari are mostly happy. They life in safety, war shattered our house twice in a short period of time. Give it some breath and do not attempt to make a claim of our home space out of nowhere. Kusari belongs to its people. If its people want you in power, you will notice. If this is not the case, accept it and lay down the agressive acting but rather work on mutual help for Kusari's people. You surely remember the strict traditions Kusari bounds itself to? They cripple with every generation, their disappearance opens new oppurtunities for the people. We do not need someone attempting to grab the power and rule like a dictator.

Regarding the Gallic invasion into Sirius. I suppose the majority of Kusari and the houses, maybe with the exception of Rheinlanders but they claim Kusari to be theirs nowadays, can agree that the Gallic Kingdom is flawed by greed and unneeded hatred and should be executed.

Regarding the Order. It appears they went down the harsh and uneasy road of having to deal with humans in addition to Nomads. From public data, the Core first stepped up back then under Bounty Hunter colors in the Omicrons and started this ongoing bloody war. It was likely not desired by the Order in the very first place. And stuff that appeared in the news like this Freeport 11 drama, well, it is amusing, isn't it? The Confederation permitted violation of their own regulations back then as it appeared. Anyway, let them do their job instead and not be another nuisance they have to deal with. The Core pressuring them and everyone else in the Omicrons for absolute dominance is enough. The Core is the greedy one there. They sell Nomadic materials off to people, all because of the nice money.

So please be so kind and do not think you are some sort of saviors to Kusari's people or Sirius. You are not. You cannot force billions of people to believe what you believe. It is simple as this. If you do not get this, please do not bother anyone anymore or just go with the way of assisting our people in a legal way. Helping civilians is a good thing, trying it this way is not.

With regards.
- "Chanai"

RE: COMMUNIQUE TO THE PUBLIC - OUROBOROS MANIFESTO - Megaera - 08-18-2018

Incoming Transmission

Recipient: The Tail eater people

Sender: Empress Megaera

Subject: Hello.

Establishing Video Feed

Hello, I see you have found your way into my spam box. But I found this too funny, so I am not going to waste this opportunity to entertain myself.

Now I finally know what BD and GC talk about when they talk about the gaijin. I am not disapointed.
Also why did you name yourself after a snake that poops into its own mouth? You should at least fire the guy that came up with that.

With that out of the way, oh mighty eaters of excrement, what are you doing in my domain? I never asked for new jesters. Auxesia fulfills that job marvelously. Well you did say you want to establish a democracy. But yea... This is sadly an empire. My empire. So please go play somewhere else. Preferably near the Razgriz black hole. No one here likes you and you are not welcome.

So erm... Goodbye?

~Empress Megaera, the one not interested in you.

Transmission Terminated

RE: COMMUNIQUE TO THE PUBLIC - OUROBOROS MANIFESTO - Nodoka Hanamura - 08-18-2018

[Image: unknown.png]
Origin: <REDACTED>| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH BAD, NO LOCATION DEFINED
Sender: KOBAYASHI, SETSUNA - COMMODORE-MAJOR, HAKUGYOKUROU DIPLOMATIC AFFAIRS DIRECTORATE | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: MEGAERA ; ORDER OVERWATCH ; CHANAI| RECIPIENT NNGUID OK
Encryption: NONE | NONE
Format: Text
Subject:

[Image: 264px-OuroborosPrototype.png]

北の烽火。
Beacon of the North.

Your concern is touching.

Take it somewhere else.

Commodore-Major Setsuna Kobayashi
Hakugyokurou Diplomatic Affairs Directorate
Ouroboros Revolutionary Group

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: COMMUNIQUE TO THE PUBLIC - OUROBOROS MANIFESTO - Lythrilux - 08-18-2018

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: ----
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

In the time spent flapping your gums, you all could have made progress on ending your own lives. The lack of efficency is startling.

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]