Discovery Gaming Community
Target ID: The Hellfire Legion. | From: Lt. Falk. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Target ID: The Hellfire Legion. | From: Lt. Falk. (/showthread.php?tid=163539)

Target ID: The Hellfire Legion. | From: Lt. Falk. - Yazov - 08-08-2018

[Image: 1O9wbiv.png]

Lieutenant Annika Falk : [Comm-ID]
The Order ~
The Hellfire Legion : [Receiver-ID]
High Command~

Equipment acquisition : [Subject]

Greetings, esteemed Lord Commander, Admirals and Marshals,

My name is Annika Falk, lieutenant of The Order.

After the recent promotion i have processed the analysis of equipment available for our "Reseph" recon cruiser, and it couldn't come to my attention that the options produced in the Omicrons and by our Kusari allies are not too efficient - to say the least.
Given the circumstances - their Liberty, the LCT-1d "Havok" Liberty Cruiser Turret - counterpart have been considered the most efficient by all means, yet, they are not reproduced by our manufacturers, this is making you my best bet to acquire these weapons. Currently, we are in need of 7 (Seven) pieces of the mentioned equipment. Should you agree to assist us on this matter - please, extend your reply with the conditions of providing the LCT-1d "Havok" Cruiser turrets.

I am patiently waiting for your response.

RE: Target ID: The Hellfire Legion. | From: Lt. Falk. - Meallan - 08-08-2018

[Image: EZDRoaA.png]
[Image: QQWKvSj.png]
Name: Meallan Dagon
Subject: LCT-1d "Havok"

Evening,

Ms. Falk. My name is Meallan Dagon and I'm the Legion's responsible for all the toys that the fine folk around here use. Be it from developing to maintaining and fixing. And that means a lot of work because I have plus twenty year old ladies and assorted gear still throwing fire at the Navy like they were just out of the manufacturing line.

Now, to draw you, and your fellows back in The Order a decent picture of it all, I have twelve variants of LCT turrets in inventory, three of those of the 1d Mark. You try to mix-match the different energy needs out of the same weapon power grids for the same type of turrets but of different variants and you can imagine the heartache and problems it brings to any electronic shunts and control systems. As in, we can't function with them straight as we need or should. Nevermind that half of it is older than the Rhein-Lib war.

So, we in the Legion decided a new path was needed, and that was making our own chariots of fire, flames and destruction for we to lay waste to the blue boys.

To put it simply, we don't make those, we make our own. And no, we don't share and tell, much as you fine lot, because we need all the guns we have. Better take your shopping list elsewhere.

I can take you to dinner though. Nice glasses by the way.

Kisses,
Dagon.

RE: Target ID: The Hellfire Legion. | From: Lt. Falk. - Yazov - 08-08-2018

The Order ~
Meallan Dagon : [Receiver-ID]
Hellfire Legion - Lead R&D~

LCT-1d "Havoc": [Subject]

Greetings, Mr. Dagon,

That is... unfortunate. But not unexpected. Then - we shall keep searching for an option to lay our hands on a set of these.

A dinner, huh? Well, i see no issues and no obstacles for us to catch up at some point. Just keep in mind that my preferences are deeply rooted in beer and meat and i can punch a man through a ceiling - should one try and offend me.
Still not afraid of me enough to run away? Then you've got it. Call the place and the time.
Thanks for complementing my glasses.

I am patiently waiting for your response.

RE: Target ID: The Hellfire Legion. | From: Lt. Falk. - Meallan - 08-08-2018

[Image: EZDRoaA.png]
[Image: QQWKvSj.png]
Name: Meallan Dagon
Subject: LCT-1d "Havok"

Evening,

Ms. Falk. Beer and meat is more than fine, excelent even. I enjoy a good beer every once in a while during work and out of, as well.

As for place, date and time, I am wrapping a project, but how about next week, wednesday, 2100 UTC, Shasta in Baffin? They have a small joint called Whitey, as its owner. Makes a mean T-bone.

What do you say?

Kisses,
Dagon.

RE: Target ID: The Hellfire Legion. | From: Lt. Falk. - Yazov - 08-08-2018

The Order ~
Meallan Dagon : [Receiver-ID]
Hellfire Legion - Lead R&D~

LCT-1d "Havoc": [Subject]

Greetings, Mr. Dagon,

Picking some neutral grounds is a smart move, especially considering they're serving some decent meal.
I will be there. In case things run harsh - will tell i'm on a super special task and it will take a full day to accomplish it.
You might as well want to call me Annika. Courtesy were in place, that was adorable, but it is time for you to get less strict on me.

I will be looking forward to meeting you.