Discovery Gaming Community
To the owners of Sekigane Depot - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the owners of Sekigane Depot (/showthread.php?tid=163551)

To the owners of Sekigane Depot - E X O D I T E - 08-09-2018

[Image: R8aZzzh.png]

Incoming Transmission
The Exitus Called
Encryption: TITAN-Proof

You. Yes, you.

We could find no mention of you anywhere, and as such, have to ask you directly. Who are you, and what do you represent?

Cheers,

솜틀 Holt, Senior Staff

RE: To the owners of Sekigane Depot - The League - 08-10-2018

Incoming Transmission
The Exitus Called

We require an answer. I assume you to be at the very least amenable to discussion. If you wish to be left alone, please answer my simple questions and we will be on our way.

I do not like being denied, and cannot guarantee your safety should you not start talking.

Cheers,

솜틀 Holt, Senior Staff Liaison

RE: To the owners of Sekigane Depot - The Ando Initiative - 08-10-2018

[Image: syw70F1t.png?1]
Origin: Sekigane depot.
Sender ID: Unidentified.
Encryption: Extreme.

And who are you for us to share such information with you?
We don't like random bystranders poking their noses into our business.
If you want us to talk - first introduce yourself and state your intentions.

Incoming Transmission
The Exitus Called

If you do not recognize the Exitus Wing, there is no helping you. We're the bloody-handed enforcers of the will of The Highest Powers, and we're evaluating you to see exactly what is to be done with or about you. Should you be at all relevant to our interests in the region, we will discuss commerce. Should you offer us battle, we will gladly take the target practice. Should apathy win the day, we will not have a problem with you.

Again, kindly state who you are and what you represent.

Cheers,

We are The Ando. Even through it is not going to tell much to an uneducated barbarian.
We are a progressive outcropping of The Blood Dragons, seeking to instigate a different approach towards the lawful Kusarian powers and to alter it's governmental standing to a more democratic stance.
I assume that's pretty much everything you should know.

Incoming Transmission
The Exitus Called

Thank you for your forthrightness.

But considering the more recent outbreak of revolutionary spirit in Kusari from these Ouroboros fellows, we're curious, being as they'd be competing for the same demographic, what is your opinion of them? We're trying to paint a whole diplomatic picture of the region and it would be a shame if misunderstandings ensued. I'm sure you'd understand.

Cheers,

You, folks, are notorious around Sirius for some... questionable activities. Yet, these have by no means involved us, and hopefully will not.
Speaking of the Ouroboros - indeed, we share a common ground in our goals, and thus have some cooperation, that is strictly limited for now - to military assistance in Sigma-21 conflict and some minor logistical agreements. Yet we don't know what future holds, and if we cross paths in the long perspective.