Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Order From: Vice-Commander Keys of the SSRT| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Order From: Vice-Commander Keys of the SSRT| (/showthread.php?tid=163557)

To: The Order From: Vice-Commander Keys of the SSRT| - SmokesDen - 08-09-2018

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: Rnse3k4.gif]
[Image: iiLMafp.jpg]

Name: Jasmine "Jazie" Keys
Faction: SSRT
Encryption: Extremely High-Unbreakable

Let me introduce myself before we get into personal details, I am Vice Commander Jasmine Keys of the Separatists Special Response Team or SSRT for short. I like to inform if you would like to have a talk about how we can upper hand the corrupted housing of Liberty after the Attack that happened to them before and during the Nomad War. In which I wouldn't go into detail cause personal reasons.

I bet your like, confused who the SSRT are, yes?. Well, we are a group of Liberty team who is working secretly with our current allies on planning to get reed of the Corrupted Liberty house and housings alike, and will not cowered in the shadows of the houses and its boarders to Liberty.

Would you like to we can have a talk with our High Commander and myself about an offering we can do to get reed of this mess of an corruption Solar System. I would love to hear from you again when you get the chance.

Ta Ta, and Respond to you soon Order.
Vice-Commander Keys.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

Separatists Special Response Team
Fight for the freedom of Liberty

RE: To: The Order From: Vice-Commander Keys of the SSRT| - SmokesDen - 08-11-2018

BOOSTING TRANSMISSION RANGE

RE: To: The Order From: Vice-Commander Keys of the SSRT| - Kalhmera - 08-11-2018

[Image: VVv4uRp.png]

Dr. Stephen Callahan : [Comm-ID]
|O|- The Order ~
Jasmine "Jazie" Keys: [Receiver-ID]
SSRT~

Diverting Resources : [Subject]

Jazie,

I am Dr. Stephen Callahan of The Order "Legacy of Orillion", and I am a bit confused as to what you are requesting. From what I gather you want to abolish the corrupt nature in the Republic of Liberty and you wish to have us aid you, is this correct? if so, I am going to politely tell you we can't help, our resources are stretched quite thin and unless the threat is Nomad related we won't be able to divert anything at this present time.

[Image: qFPqXsG.png]

RE: To: The Order From: Vice-Commander Keys of the SSRT| - SmokesDen - 08-11-2018

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: Rnse3k4.gif]
[Image: iiLMafp.jpg]

Name: Jasmine "Jazie" Keys
Faction: SSRT
Encryption: Extremely High-Unbreakable

That's fine Dr Callahan, I was just seeing if you could give us some help against this Corrupted Infection of a home, no biggie. Thanks for returning so soon, please send me under an transmission that's secured, if you like to talk about future events Doctor.

Ta Ta, and Respond to you soon Dr Stephen Callahan.
Vice-Commander Keys.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***