Discovery Gaming Community
To: Allies of Crayter Republic | From: Zack Xander - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Allies of Crayter Republic | From: Zack Xander (/showthread.php?tid=163559)

To: Allies of Crayter Republic | From: Zack Xander - TheShooter36 - 08-09-2018

[Image: x2ns7a.png]

Greetings

It is a rather saddening day for us. I am to inform you that our beloved war hero, Michael Richard is no longer Director of Crayter Uniformed Forces and thus, no longer the Fleet Admiral of Crayter First Fleet. While details are classified by Crayter Intelligence Service for the moment and the Admiral is nowhere to be seen. There are rumors of treason and deception. I will make a more detailed information when i have reports on me.

Signed, Zack Xander
Fleet Admiral
Commander of First Fleet
Crayter Military

RE: To: Allies of Crayter Republic | From: Zack Xander - Maltese Armed Forces - 08-09-2018

- -- -{ Transmission Initiated }- -- -

[Image: RbQKTFW.png]

[Comm-ID]: Colonel Maria Cortez - MAF
[Receiver-ID]: Zack Xander - CRM
[Location]: Heaven's Summit, Aragon system, Hispania Space

[Subject]: --

[Priority]: High
[Encryption]: Strong

Hola y buen día.

It is saddening to hear of this. Should the worst be realized, the Republic will mourn his loss and pray for your placement to be as awe inspiring and heartwarming as his was.

Whatever the case, however, we will continue to trust in Crayter's ability to resist the damage that can be dealt during these kids of times. Luck be with you, Fleet Admiral, and know that the Republic will continue to support Crayter in the times to come.

Yours truly,
Maria Cortez
Task Force Pacientia
Republic of Malta

- -- -{ Transmission Terminated }- -- -

RE: To: Allies of Crayter Republic | From: Zack Xander - Hunor - 08-09-2018

[Image: fighting_hornet_by_hunorgateway-dcjodn6.png]
[Image: tbar111_by_hunorgateway-dcjoda4.png]

Greetings Mr. Zack Xander,

In this message I represent the Gateway security department. First, we are sad to hear Michael's disappearance. I am worried about the loss of a true ally and friend in these difficult times. Alan Shepard is terribly worried about our common future therefore we got a new mission from Alan. Gateway Blackwing Squadron offering all its power and opportunity to help with anything and everything. We also want to receive information about the status of a joint project. I hope if we can work together in the present situation, we can finish our joint plans without problems.

We await Crayter Republic instructions with respect,

Sincerely,

[Image: bammegend_by_hunorgateway-dbt118r.png]

RE: To: Allies of Crayter Republic | From: Zack Xander - TheShooter36 - 08-09-2018

[Image: x2ns7a.png]

Greetings

Mr. Carrick. It is sadly not my area of jurisdication, however i can bring it up within the Quorum and get them to answer your inquiry i believe. The Project is too vital to get lost in the stream of NeuralNet.

Colonel Cortez, i believe he is still alive. While i cannot disclose details as of now, We had last contact with him 3 days ago. We do not know what happened afterwards though. Nonetheless, thank you for your warm welcome of my humble self.

Signed, Zack Xander
Fleet Admiral
Commander of First Fleet
Crayter Military