Discovery Gaming Community
To: William Stevens - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: William Stevens (/showthread.php?tid=163572)

To: William Stevens - Thunderer - 08-09-2018

*After a few moments of observation, Niccolo di Lupia, Vesco's owner, decided who would be the best to hire. What he was looking for was not experience with illegal business or tolerance to aggression, in fact the opposite -- he needed someone who would be easier to guide. Someone honest, because there was a secret to keep.*

[Image: tcPEqHk.png]
MNS Saint Mark

ID: Executive Officer Alberto Vesco, Serenissima
Recipient: William Stevens
Subject: Contract

Audio-Visual Message

Mister Stevens. This may be very profitable for you, but there is something you should know. No one else but you and me may find out about this contract, its details, its existence. If my master discovers that information has leaked, then we will have to close all the leaks, and that can be more violent than my master likes. I don't mind. I just do what my master tells me to.

Are you still interested?

[Image: RXg8By6.png]

RE: To: William Stevens - Vovasishe - 08-10-2018

Incoming Transmission

[ID: William Stevens]

[Location: Baffin system]

[Subject: Contract]

Continue, Sir Vesco. I am listening.

Transmission Terminated

RE: To: William Stevens - Thunderer - 08-10-2018

MNS Saint Mark

Audio-Visual Message

What you will do is deliver 3,200 tons of argentium silver to Venice Shipyard. What we will do is transfer 32,000,000 credits to your account if you prove that you have completed your mission. Also, your ship will be placed on a list, and not disturbed if we come across. Good luck, Mister Stevens.

RE: To: William Stevens - Vovasishe - 08-11-2018

Incoming Transmission

[ID: William Stevens]

[Location: Omicron Delta system]

[Subject: Contract]

Sir Vesco,

Captian William Stevens speaking. As you asked, we delivered requested cargo. However, there was a small problem. Gunners from Venice seem to confused us with another ship and opened fire. We were lucky, and we could move to a safe place. Now we are waiting for your money, sir Vesco. Send it to our bank account- CV-Utopia.

Transmission Terminated

RE: To: William Stevens - Thunderer - 08-11-2018

MNS Saint Mark

Audio-Visual Message

It was irresponsible of you to accept this contract if your IFF was hostile, Mister Stevens. We had to load the cargo that was floating in space besides Venice bit by bit with freighters. But, my master is content enough, and you have been rewarded.

Good bye.