Discovery Gaming Community
To Atlantis Manufacturing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Atlantis Manufacturing (/showthread.php?tid=163579)

To Atlantis Manufacturing - DonSam - 08-10-2018

To: Senor Oranos | Atlantis Manufacturing
Origin: Corsica Outer Rim, Omicron Beta
Subject: business deal
Encription: High

Saludos, SeƱor Oranos

This is me Eric again, I have some good news for you Sir. We were able to construct the base in the agreed location as per our last communication.

We also managed to make the shield and a storage module in the base so everything is working as plans.

For this reason Sir, I'm contacting you today as we are interested to continue our constructive business with your respectful firm.

So we have a new business proposal for you Sir. I hope we can agree on something that is satisfying for both of us and to return the benefit to all our Maltese families in the future.

We need to expand our base to make a better space for more crew to join us so we need to upgrade the base CORE for 3 more advanced levels.

For this, we have a list of materials needed for every core upgrade and I wonder if AM would like to help us shipping these materials to our base, so here is the list of materials needed for construction. I hope you can send us a Quotation or offer if you see this proposal is interesting to you.
  • Hull Segments - 40K
  • Industrial Hardware - 100K
  • Robotic Hardware - 40K
  • Reinforced Alloy - 40K
  • High Performance Alloy - 40K
  • Optronic Arrays - 40K
  • Heat Sinks - 40K
  • Plasfoam Conduits - 20K
  • Nanomembrane Filters - 20K

Gracias Senor.

Eric

-End of Message-

RE: To Atlantis Manufacturing - Geoffacake - 08-10-2018

[Image: B96g0J6.png]

To: Eric Santiago
Subject:Installation supplies

To Eric Santiago,

I've gone over the listings of materials and equipment required for your superstructure upgrade. Please note that with the conflict runs that are ongoing means we'll have to do a majority of our shipments though blockade runs. But this shouldn't be much of an issue considering the previous history of most of our pilot employees.

As its quite a list that you're requesting, I'll have to uphold that we are to consider the overall basic quote of $200,000,000 USC (Universal Sirius Credit) to accommodate the services and goods that we will be shipping over. If this is agreeable, we will begin the shipment and once completed we will request full payment.

- Oranos
Atlantis Manufacturing PLC
National Council of Malta | National Council member

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]

RE: To Atlantis Manufacturing - DonSam - 08-11-2018

To: Senor Oranos | Atlantis Manufacturing
Origin: Corsica Outer Rim, Omicron Beta
Subject: business deal
Encription: High

Senor Oranos,

Your offer sounds fair for me, so we accept it. We can start the construction from tomorrow if it's fine with you.

Gracias.

Eric

-End of Message-