Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sapphire Raven | Internal - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sapphire Raven | Internal (/showthread.php?tid=163609)

To: Sapphire Raven | Internal - Vendetta - 08-10-2018

[Image: UMPXT6B.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: LOW
FREQUENCY: INEIDOVLR-341-B
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Checking in

____

Hey.

I know you're not a fan of it, but we really need to talk about what happened in the Omicrons. Procedure not withstanding the public backlash is quite hefty. Usually I don't mind but this is the same instance of accusations of Nomad cooperation we dealt with when The Order took that picture out of context. People jumping to conclusions and all that.

On top of that, I'm going to be taking time off the field in addition to my already-dwindling field presence. Work behind the scenes, plus parenting - you know. Next week we should take him somewhere in the city. Do some parental stuff.

Anyway, I would've used the link to convey this but instead I'll pass something else through it. Emotional... Things.

I'll see you tonight.

- Critter

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Sapphire Raven | Internal - Kauket - 08-11-2018

[Image: ph8SC9s.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

We are in a crucial point of time where we cannot take any breaks, not right now, not within a few months. It will be hard, but it will be worth it. We're being counted on every day, I cannot and will not abandon my position as a leader - not when we're still creating our own ground. We have to be strong, we have to be brave, we will have to make sacrifices for the better. There's no resting, absolutely not now.

Remember, in the Omicrons, we had a job, and you very well know from the meetings with the Inner Phalanx that we're all skeptical of egotistical operatives who have their heads up their arse - this was just another fine example of that behaviour. Never them. We completed the objective. That is the point. They have nothing against us, they cannot waste their resources to hurt us, they will not stand in our way. If they wish to take the route of the Crayterians, treachery and backstabbing, then, quite simply, they're going to have an awful time.

I... appreciate the social thought, but remember, the sisters are there. You won't be alone.

Just remember that I am a busy person, Hunt.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To: Sapphire Raven | Internal - Vendetta - 08-11-2018

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

A chuckle filled the opening moments of audio.

I always admired the drive you had, and I'm not asking you to stop or cease any operations, nor modify procedure. All I'm going to ask is to try and avoid politically damning situations for my sake and the sake of not having fleets kicking down our doors in the distant future.

I reviewed the full case and I'm not criticizing you for it. In fact, I'm proud at how well you and the taskforce handled the situation given the frequent disruptions brought on by those incompetent morons. I'll manage the P.R side of things from home.

Just keep doing what needs to be done, my dear.

As for my invitation, it's not uncommon even for the busiest of people to make time for their kin. However don't worry, it's not as though we don't have moments together. I was more interested in giving Isai a chance to spend a day with both his parents instead of the occasional one or caretakers.

But anyway, we can work that out later. You look beautiful today.

- Critter

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Sapphire Raven | Internal - Kauket - 08-11-2018

[Image: ph8SC9s.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

"You're proud of me"? Do I look like some sort of fucking cadet that just crawled out of West Point? You very much well know that I am capabl---...

Hrrrmmm.... Fuh---...

No, I'm sorry.

I cannot thank you enough for covering for us. I will try to allocate time, if possible.

Now, excuse me, I am holding back excess irritation from a few insubordinates who need a beating.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To: Sapphire Raven | Internal - Vendetta - 08-11-2018

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

Yes, I'm proud of you.

No, not because I didn't think you were capable, but because I knew you were. Seeing you pursue our work despite everything we've been through, having seen you rebuild our society from the ground up over the years. I am proud and honored to be by your side.

I've got to return to the CIC. Don't be too lenient on the subordinates, love.

- Critter

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED