Discovery Gaming Community
To: Erich Klugmann | From: Harold Kane - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Erich Klugmann | From: Harold Kane (/showthread.php?tid=163614)

To: Erich Klugmann | From: Harold Kane - Kazinsal - 08-11-2018

[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Harold-Kane.png]

Identification: Taskmaster Harold Kane
Affiliation: Natio Octavarium, Fourth Fleet

To: Erich Klugmann

Subject: WTF
Encryption: Yes

Erich.

Where the fuck have you been? I mean, I know we disappeared as well, but what happened to you? The VWA?

Sparks?

Taskmaster Harold Kane
Fourth Octavarium Fleet

[ Transmission Ended ]

RE: To: Erich Klugmann | From: Harold Kane - LunaticOnTheGrass - 08-11-2018

[Image: gzDNQyG.png]

Incoming Transmission - Neural Net ID: Erich Klugmann

Priority: High

Subject:WTF

I'm not currently able to stay in one place for long, so I'll answer your questions as best I can.

I've been on a journey that began with myself trying to evade assassination at the hands of the Party Leader and her cronies - And what's now culminated in the realization that my political stances in the past were wrong. I was a fool to think that there was any chance of reconciliation with those staffing the Federal Republic. They aren't my priority anymore, though. Nor is the Party.

The VWA? I don't know what became of it, but I'm certain it dissolved under Eistochter's or Haupt's ambition. The last I heard of "Sparks" was when she was exiled from the Party by Eistochter herself on charges I recall protesting at the time.

I'm going to get a drink before I start rambling on about why I was wrong and sounding like some sort of prophet spouting "humanity and Sirius are doomed". We have to change, or else everything that was sacrificed in the Nomad War will have been for nothing.

Transmission End

RE: To: Erich Klugmann | From: Harold Kane - Kazinsal - 08-11-2018

[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Harold-Kane.png]

Identification: Taskmaster Harold Kane
Affiliation: Natio Octavarium, Fourth Fleet

To: Erich Klugmann

Subject: RE: WTF
Encryption: Yes

Well, if you ever find yourself in the Taus, you can consider the north half of Tau-44 a safe haven. You and yours saved the lives of the people who would become the Natio years ago. It's the least we can do.

Feel free to call us if you need any support in your endeavours.

Harold

[ Transmission Ended ]

RE: To: Erich Klugmann | From: Harold Kane - LunaticOnTheGrass - 08-11-2018

[Image: gzDNQyG.png]

Incoming Transmission - Neural Net ID: Erich Klugmann

Priority: High

Subject: WTF

I can venture there - Assuming my directions aren't incorrect - This very stellar nightcycle. I can attempt to explain myself and my intentions, but I'm already well-aware of the possibility that I'll sound like a lunatic.

Also, if you have cardamine, I'd eagerly pay your charge for "personal use" amounts.

Transmission End