Discovery Gaming Community
To: Commune High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Commune High Command (/showthread.php?tid=163639)

Pages: 1 2

To: Commune High Command - Aoi Iseijin - 08-11-2018

[Image: 264px-IseijinFactionLogo.png]

Commune HC,

Hideotoshi Namura here, captain of the KDS Kakushi. We're currently moored on the Arch and are inviting your leader to a personal visit in order to refresh the long-kept and maintained relationship. Time has passed since our last meeting and we'd like to know what you've been doing since. If he can't come personally, send someone credible and trustworthy.

That's not the only reason we're contacting you. We're in need of your services - acquiring goods that we can't get easily but you can. The list below will include everything necessary in terms of commodity type, amount of units required and payment which you will receive per unit upon delivery. The amount of units isn't exact, we left a small interval of free choosing depending on how your ship is equipped. We don't want you flying defenseless just to get the exact cargo amount, the most important thing is safety.

You will be rewarded greatly, much more than the standard. Oh and of course, no one knows about this. Give the task to your most trusted people in charge of transporting division along with an excuse if someone unfriendly stops them. Once at the Arch simply drop the cargo and we'll take it from there. Unfortunately some of them may be hostile if your ships didn't adjust their personal reputation, but it shouldn't matter too much. That'll be all.

Cordially,

Hideotoshi Namura

Use this code to submit a delivery:

Code:
Cargo name:
Amount of units:
Screenshot with timestamp of purchasing the cargo:
Screenshot with timestamp of your ship in front of the Arch:
Credits to:

RE: To: Commune High Command - Hussaini - 08-11-2018

ID: B∴ H∴
Encryption: BBL-3

Captain Namura,

I am Bassam Hussaini, Overseer of the Commune's Silver Sun division, and member of the Triumvirate. We apologize if the relative silence from our side has caused offence. We have long since considered our connection to be one that is built on a rare species of understanding and trust; Things that are seldom well-transmitted by simple words. You will be perhaps pleased to learn that the Commune project is advancing beyond the initial expectations. Since our last official conversation, we've gone through several paradigm shifts. Our structure has been unified under a nascent imitation of the mindshare, developed in the image of the perfect light, to aid the realization of our imagined New Man. We've been keeping up the pressure against the Houses, investing effort to destabilize and weaken the blind giants wherever we could. Further out in the Omicrons, we've facilitated communication and an alliance between the Gammu Machines and the Vagrant hive, whose combined strength has proven capable of denying and controlling any area of space. We have, however, been forced by various factors to vacate Maltese space, and relinquish all forms of official influence inside the nation.

All that could be better elaborated upon an official visit to the Arch, as per your invitation. I am certain Nomak would have been delighted to visit in person; But alas, he has been missing after an expedition into uncharted space for quite some time now. Our efforts to locate him have turned up some leads, but I suspected we are still quite a ways off from finding him. I will be the one to take up the duty, in his stead.

As for the requested materials, we will divert some our attention towards completing the task. Our logistics fleet is by no means large, but I am confident it will be well-motivated, especially in light of such generous compensation. The agents will be hand-picked for this task as we speak; But for now, I will provide the exact callsigns of the transports you can expect to arrive shortly. I think it's needless to say that secrecy will be well maintained.

I will be looking forward to visiting the legendary Arch with great enthusiasm. But until then; Walk in the Light.

stream-end

RE: To: Commune High Command - Aoi Iseijin - 08-14-2018

Your information brings a lot of interesting topics, but without discussing it over communications I'd rather we talk on the Arch. As for the deliveries, I assume you're working on it as we speak.

Cordially,

Hideotoshi Namura

RE: To: Commune High Command - Chrysalis - 08-14-2018

ID: Euphrates∴

Greetings,

This is Solomon Dunn from the transport vessel "Euphrates". The order for Basic Alloys has been completed. The last I've heard from the captain of the "Araxes", the order for Iridium was underway.

I will proceed with the next allotted batch of materials. Until then.

stream-end

RE: To: Commune High Command - Nepotu - 08-14-2018

ID: Vennamis∴

Greetings,

Vennamis speaking! Iridium has been delivered. I've been aboard 'Araxes' to supervise the transport and make sure everything will go according the plan. I will keep supervising the rest of the transports done by 'Araxes'

'Till next time!

stream-end

RE: To: Commune High Command - Chrysalis - 08-14-2018

Greetings,

Dunn again. The first part of the Hull Segments order is complete. Coming up to 5130 units. The battletransport "Tigris" will be handling the rest of this shipment.

Until next time.

stream-end

RE: To: Commune High Command - Nepotu - 08-14-2018

ID: Vennamis∴

Greetings,

Vennamis speaking! Every single bit of Counterfeit Software has been delivered by 'Araxes'. The delivery has been uneventful, just as wanted.

'Till next time!

stream-end

RE: To: Commune High Command - PRJKTLRD - 08-14-2018

ID: Tigris∴
Encryption: BBL-6

Hail,

This is captain Rosemarie Wagner of transport Tigris. I have delivered rest of the Hull Segments to the Heaven's Gate. There are some extra units, out of your order since I did three runs. You'll find good use of them and I believe the extra is on house.

Proceeding with the delivery of the other goods.

stream-end

RE: To: Commune High Command - Chrysalis - 08-15-2018

Greetings,

Dunn reporting. The orders for Niobium and Gravity Field Stabilizers are complete. This wraps up my contribution to the effort; The engine components will be handled by one of my colleagues.

Good day.

stream-end

RE: To: Commune High Command - Aoi Iseijin - 08-16-2018

Payments sent. Only Engine Components remaining.

Cordially,

Hideotoshi Namura