Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers. The Atacama Group. Subject: Carthage Must Be Destroyed - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers. The Atacama Group. Subject: Carthage Must Be Destroyed (/showthread.php?tid=163735)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: The Lane Hackers. The Atacama Group. Subject: Carthage Must Be Destroyed - Enkidu - 08-14-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: DqTsgJZ.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission
[Image: WiVtoLu.png?1]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: My brothers. Forever.
Subject: We rise against the boots of soldiers. We rise though they kick at our backs and shoot at our families. We rise though they scream at the top of their lungs. We rise not for vengeance, but so no other men need seek revenge.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"Gentlemen."

"I come here to ask your sons and daughters to die, so that many more may live."

"The treachery, that some of us have dreaded, that most found unthinkable, has come. The Liberty Separatists, under Victoria knight have repulsed all efforts of collaboration.

The militarism they stand for lies opposed to the cause of true Liberty that the Extraplanetary Syndicalists, Sirian Green Front, and Anticorporate Particularists stand for. We stand against the military corporo-industrial complex that destroys the rights of all living beings, human and otherwise.

The Lane Hackers have a history of such alliances. Your Orange Alliance for the preservation of the rights of individuals to access cardamine is well documented. We request an emergency tactical and resource sharing pact is formed for an even higher purpose: The preservation of the Libertonian Leftwing against Totalitarian militarist forces.

The situation is as wrote: Liberty is at its strategic weakest point in centuries. The Legion and the Xenos are resurgent and the Seperatists have allied themselves to their flags. The above organisations have bonded themselves in the creation of a rightwing pro-corporatist confederacy in league of anti-life agencies such as Deep Space Engineering, Planetform, Synth Foods, and Agiera Technologies, Industries responsible for the defenestration, defoliation, and deunionisation of Bretonia, Liberty, and Rheinland. The despot, Samuel Locklear, is aware of this. As is Victoria Knight. I will not use their titles for they have not earned them. A soldier is beholden to a nation – Victoria Knight has no nation, whilst Locklear lords one over. These men are militarists and present a version of Liberty even more toxic than the ill-fitting corporatism which presently fills the House of Representatives.

The Sirius Sector demands that we succeed. What guardians of the people would we be, if Liberty moved from Corporatist bankruptcy, into the complete suppression of militarists and totalitarians? We would be to blame. We would be held to account, deservedly so.

Our organisations are responsible for the creation of the monster. We have nurtured the Separatists in the hope that they would move away from their origins and embrace a better Liberty. We have even assisted them against the very Legion who now seeks to manipulate them as a pawn, now that they have grown sufficiently to be a strategic asset.

The evidence of their criminality is complete. Pacifica has been struck by two twenty five megaton exoneutronic fusion bombs, sterilizing residential areas. For reasons of tactical import, it appears that the surrounding asteroid structure preserved Pacifica’s shipyard and industrial zones. However, one sixth of Pacifica’s civilian permanent inhabitants have died in the impact; more are expected to die. The Seperatists have timed this event during the peace accords resolving the two-year Volksrevolution Civil War, to ensure maximum strategic initiative. They have aligned themselves against the Guard, against the Lane Hackers, through their corrupted pact. They assume the initiative. They assume victory, that their betrayal will go unpunished by history, that this is simply the first step on their road to a gloried coup. Whilst it is the Union which has taken the violent cost of this betrayal, all of us are victims. There was a time when the Separatists considered situating themselves in Ontario, deep within the Hacker controlled Zone. With only a slight change of history, the events would have changed, but the dark consequences would have been much the same.

What they do not know, is that they have undermined themselves. As individual movements, none of our peoples could hope to combat the Legion alone. The Union has, until now, been too spread out in our attentions to focus our efforts on the enemy, nor have we had true cause to devote ourselves to the struggle. For the Hackers, open warfare is not your chosen methodology, whilst the Gaian-Legionary resistance has lacked the resources to stage a pitched battle. No more. Each of our organisations compliment the weaknesses of the others - The Gaians have domestic knowledge and a station, no less, in the homeland of the enemy, whilst the Hacker awareness of Hellfire Legion systems intelligence and jump anomaly pathfinding is without peer. The Union, second only to the Hessians in the Rhein, has the firepower, but not the strategic range, although once Pacifica has been secured our immediate objective will be to position a bastion within the Texas debris fields, to remedy this loss. Together, we are stronger than the sum of our parts. Together, we are a hammer.

Gentlemen, I propose a new strategic alliance between our respective anticorporatist groups, to crush the encroach of Militarism in the Libertonian underbelly, with the objective of overthrowing the Locklear’s Regime upon Hykarsis, or burning it to the ground. As Knight has abandoned her objective of preventing the nomad corruption of Liberty, we will do so in their stead, by preventing the installation of the same dictatorial generals who lead Liberty to infection in the Eight Hundred conflict.

To the Lane Hackers, I request that the Hackers immediately transfer kill commands to all Lane Hacker technology in use by the Liberty Seperatists, disabling all of their assets that employ our own weapons against us. We will do the same.

That is all for now. I suggest a meeting upon neutral ground, where we can further the terms of our union. Fate go with us all."

"Solidarity forever."

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
Comrade Arbeiter of the Cologne system.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. The Atacama Group. Subject: Carthage Must Be Destroyed - Yoshida - 08-15-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei,

I accept your request for a meeting, late its arrival though may be. Both sides have lost many good people already. As I believe you should know where we stand I am providing with reading access to the latest message we sent to Battlegroup Harmony. Please note that our position may change in the future depending on the developments.

I should also disappoint you on the political assessment of the Lane Hackers. We are not leftwing. We despise communists and in fact we never hesitate to show our deep affection for the Sirius Coalition each time they venture within our territory. We strongly believe in the individual's freedoms and rights and also believe in a free and fair market. We are not anti-corporate but anti-monopoly which is another form of collectivism, a leftwing ideology.

As for the Atacama group, our relations with the Gaians are positive and are supported by a thriving smuggling business. However we have yet to resolve lingering issues, such as their oppressive attitude towards the natural grass known as cardamine and the recognition of our role and position in Liberty. These should be resolved before any serious consideration of your proposal.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. The Atacama Group. Subject: Carthage Must Be Destroyed - Enkidu - 08-16-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Incoming Transmission
[Image: WiVtoLu.png?1]

To: My brothers. Forever.
Subject: We rise against the boots of soldiers. We rise though they kick at our backs and shoot at our families. We rise though they scream at the top of their lungs. We rise not for vengeance, but so no other men need seek revenge.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"Professor Yoshida, I respect your reputation and your movement, but Particularism is for peacetime and, with respect, we has neither neither have peace, nor time. Ideology didn't stop the Separatists from allying with the Xenos primary supplier. I invoke their political leanings in the context of their militarism and their company alone. We Unioners might be Syndicalist, but we are anti-revolutionary, and encourage political difference. We are pro-individualistic, and regularly encourage debate as part of who we are. Our loyalty is to survival, not proving who has the longest tongue. Bear in mind, anti-corporatism does not mean anti-capitalism. We are no enemy of Kruger. Remember, we all share, to some degree, pro-environmentalist, anti-monopolist, anti-poverty, pro-advocacy, and anti-oligarchic views."

"One day, I will happily exchange ideological discourse, with all of us. That day is not this one. I ask that you focus on that which unites us whilst we share the same threat. "

"The problem is clear enough. The Separatists have aligned themselves with the Legion and will not respond to diplomacy - you are still welcome to try, but at this point our assessment is that it's a waste of impetus. "

"In great heroism and personal sacrifice, two Gaian transports carrying medical supplies from Bretonia were nearly shot down carrying relief efforts to Pacifica, at considerable risk to themselves, they succeeded in the relief force. Pacifica's survivors might die in combat, but, bar more warheads, they will not die of radiation sickness - and on the warhead front we've mannaged to Reinforce the station considerably during the interim. Defence forces are still insufficient, but they are sizeable and growing beyond depletion speed. Still, we are at the point where we are forced to evacuate whatever elements of Pacifica's civilian population to the Taus, near seventy lightyears from their homeland. The Gaians have lent us herculean assistance, and our treasury, which is substantial, will be open to them. "

"It is our assessment that technological pressure and an arms embargo will not discourage Admiral Knight, although it might tactically disadvantage her when she's called to the bridge to discover none of the Harmony's main batteries operate and all the Lane Hacker fighters in her airwing lack replacement parts (we appreciate the aid there). Legion forces, up to battlecruiser class, have been sighted pouring into the belt, and those are only the ones we've detected, so there's certainly more. Locklear will certainly fill up the dead-weight on any component shortfalls they lack. I expect my pilots will be fighting Separatists in Prosecutors in short order."

"Professor Yoshida. If the Hackers have a path to peace, we will do what we can to follow your blueprint to success or failure. However, Knight did not cross the Rubicon over a four hundred year old cruiser design. Her actions, whilst unspeakable, are reasoned and patterned. It is my opinion that Knight merely waited for a Cassius belli to ally herself with the Legion with as much political deniability as she could acquire. She is likely pre-provisioned and acting precisely. I do not speak for the acts of Max Schilder. I was appointed to the direktorate to present an alternative to the agitation of the Triurmivate, Garen, and the Landwirtrechtbewegung unification movement - to end the cycle of war. I hope that peace can be reached. I do not want to call our men to die. But I cannot let my personal desires interfere with the strategic overview. Equally, I will not expect the Lane Hackers to join us in combat against the Separatists until proof of their total supplication to Locklear is reached. I expect it will come in a matter of hours. "

"The meeting. I'd suggest the congress as hosts, although any Freeport except for the obvious would work equally well."

"Fortune go with us all."

C.Frei.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. The Atacama Group. Subject: Carthage Must Be Destroyed - Wolfgang Weisen - 08-30-2018

...Operative.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 2.png]

Mr Frei, we have patiently waited for the Atacama Defectors to respond but it seems your communication wasn't significant enough to them.

So be it.

The Professorship, with its infinite wisdom, believes that it is of imperative importance for this meeting to go ahead even if the lesser partner of this tripartite conference will not attend.

It should also be noted that I will have more leeway to respond and provide sensitive intel if this meeting has as fewer ears as possible, optimally just the two of us.

I will arrive in Pacifica at around 20:30 Sirius Mean Time in two days from now (Saturday).

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. The Atacama Group. Subject: Carthage Must Be Destroyed - TheSauron - 08-30-2018

[Image: gm4UQ69.jpg]
Fleet Captain Leonard Harrington, Atacama Cohort
Subject: Meeting
Source: Vespucci
Encryption: High
Priority: High

Don't get too excited, buddy.

Mister Frei, we are interested. I will let you two iron out the time and date, and have a man sent to attend the meeting. I hope you can forgive my absence, I have an active warzone to manage.

Looking forward to the results of this meeting.

Message end.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. The Atacama Group. Subject: Carthage Must Be Destroyed - The Syndicate Leagues - 09-02-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]

To: Fleet Captain Leonard Harrington, Operative Wolfgang Weisen
Subject: Zero Hour.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"Good. We are in accord."

"We will see one another in a matter of hours. I will be tending the meeting personally in solidarity with those still stranded on Pacifica itself, in company of a full mixed airwing of Hamburg and Pacifica cell fighter and bomber craft, selected from what resources we have available. Rendevous grid sectors will be given in space. I will be aboard the Lied Der Seele, a Democritus yacht in provisional use as Union One. It is depressing in its ostentatiousness, but the cells will hardly consent to me climbing into the cockpit of an Arbeiter. We will sortie no heavy assets to avoid draining resources from the relief project."

"You know our history, Mister Weisen. It has always been the Union's belief that Arbeitsdirektors are expendable, the Union is not. If our meeting has been compromised and I am killed, and no other Unioners survive to offer Pacifica a debrief, broadcast Neuralnet Relay Code Five, Anton, Six, Foxtrot, Nine, Golf, to Neuralnet address 'Bluefield.' I urge you to do this. The target audience will know what that means. "

"Godspeed."

[color=#a0a0a0]

C.Frei.

[indent]Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. The Atacama Group. Subject: Carthage Must Be Destroyed - The Syndicate Leagues - 09-05-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Incoming Transmission

To: The Lane Hackers, The Atacama Cohort, the Gaian Guard, the Natio Octavarium
Subject: Counteracting conspiracies.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"The treaty as decided upon is a front.

The Lane Hackers have been attempting to orchestrate a treaty with the BDM. Our suspicions, first raised during the administration of Arbeitsdirektor Weiss when a BDM agent transparently contacted Unioner and Harmony operatives to discuss the possibility of employing the Seperatists to persue an illegitimate extra-govermental conflict against Liberty, drawing Rheinland into yet another destructive interhouse war during the progress of another, bankrupting Rheinland's economy.

The Lane Hackers then revealed within the last twenty four hours meeting with "One of the most powerful men in Rheinland", who apparently offered them information more compelling than the current treaty. We have known for a signficant period that the Lane Hackers wishes to preserve the presence of the Seperatists and have been lobbying for their survival. We thought that this was for them to be employed against the Legion as co-equal partners in a united front against the Commonwealth of House Liberty.

Instead, it appears that the Hackers are tolerating their relationship with the Legion in persuit of another goal; a renewed interhouse bloodbath. This would, combined with Sirius's present conflcts, wrap the sector in a state of total war in excess of that of the Nomad Conflict. Rheinland and Liberty would be pitted against one another, employing the Separatists as a Cassius beli. The Gaians and the Unioner relief efforts are effectively being hijacked to pursue this objective.

We also open this transmission up to the Natio Octavarium so they may see the nature of this current conflict.

We are all in danger. We cannot in good conscience request that the Natio Octavarium or the Gaian Guard send us any further supplies in the light of the extreme threat placed against Pacifica. Thank you for everything that you have done."

"....I.... I had prayed that after our conference that the desire for peace and comradeship was not yet lost in the Sector of today. Now I see that it is abandoned. It is dependent upon we few men who stand against conspiracy to remain true to ourselves."

"The Union will be strong. We will survive - for this is now larger than any of us."

C.Frei.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. The Atacama Group. Subject: Carthage Must Be Destroyed - Kazinsal - 09-05-2018

[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Harold-Kane.png]

Identification: Taskmaster Harold Kane
Affiliation: Natio Octavarium, Fourth Fleet

To: Lane Hackers, Atacama Cohort, Gaian Guard, UPSA

Subject: Playing Mediator
Encryption: Thorough

Good evening.

Before we start accusing each other of conspiracy and the like, as effectively the most neutral party in the matter here I think it's time we all lay our cards on the table. All of us.

Several months ago one of our logistical assets witnessed then-Captain Jade Linford with a Maltese pilot of the National Council and a suspiciously out-of-place Kusari warship in orbit of Malta. The Kusari warship had Nomad cloaking technology on board, though scans could not be made to properly determine what variety. It was, however, barking an unknown, scrambled IFF. They appeared to be having a neutral to friendly conversation.

Out of concern for the situation in Bering and Texas, and hopes that perhaps we would be able to pull the Hellfire-Harmony alliance out of the question, we forwarded the information onto the Hellfire Legion. We received no response, no acknowledgement of receipt, nothing. Despite evidence that high-ups in Battlegroup Harmony were operating on a friendly basis deep in Outcast territory, and with a suspicious Kusari warship containing Nomad technology, the situation was apparently buried by the Hellfire Legion for some unknown reason.

It is our opinion based on the IFF scans, partially recovered visual-range transmissions, and circumstances of both the partially-witnessed meeting and the Hellfire Legion's response to one of their closest allies coordinating with one of their most hated enemies and a potential extra-Sirian threat, and that we have since lost all communication with the Legion, an organization that once was one of our closest allies alongside the Lane Hackers and the Neo-Terran Front, that the high command of Battlegroup Harmony has been infected and subjugated by the Nomads, and their claims of being opposed to an infected Liberty Navy are a cover for their actual nature.

With that in mind, and truth and trust being the essence of cooperation, endgames. What's going on both in and around Bering, for every party's future?

Regards,
Taskmaster Harold Kane
Fourth Octavarium Fleet

[ Transmission Ended ]

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. The Atacama Group. Subject: Carthage Must Be Destroyed - The Syndicate Leagues - 09-05-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

Incoming Transmission

To: The Lane Hackers, The Atacama Cohort, the Gaian Guard, the Natio Octavarium
Subject: Counteracting conspiracies.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"Once again, I find myself beholden to you, Kane. You're a comforting voice in a system where even the negotiators are gaming their own agenda."

"The Lane Hackers are privately acting rudely without offering direct statements. I've been referred to as an old man, which is accurate, and a drunkard, which is difficult to prove from several lightyears away. We're interpreting this as a positive sign, as hackers usually demean sentiments they wish to debate the merits of. I've given them a ten hour timeframe, with no demands except for disclosure, before the Unioners no longer ratify a treaty discussed by the Gaians, Hackers, and ourselves, on Bering's border. They appear to be diplomatically stalling long enough for an informed statement. Good. Diplomacy is not dead in the Tanner Belt."

"The Union is decomposed by your revelations, Mister Kane, and the evidence to support them. They are irrefutable. I will need time to hold council before I can offer judgement. We have not widly publiscised the following, but significant numbers of unknowable voidborne.... organisms... of extreme dimensions have been spotted within the Belt by our patrol pilots. Their audiovisual hallucinations bear close synergies with those heard, and seen, by pilots of green squadron in the Munich System, one year ago, and reports of eldrich phenomena involved in the destruction of a Unioner salvage brigade within the Thuringia system, but a month ago. I will be providing the direct testimony of the pilots in this channel."

"Solidarity go with us all. I truly mean all of us."

C.Frei.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers. The Atacama Group. Subject: Carthage Must Be Destroyed - Maximillian Largo - 09-06-2018

...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Greetings, esteemed allies. Deceiver Largo speaking.

Yesterday, mr.Corin was drunk again, which resulted in him throwing around such heinous and incomprehensible accusations. We have not yet received an apology from the Unioner side, but whenever it comes we expect it will be followed up by a shipment of Ablative Armor Plating to a Lane Hacker hideout.

Until then, as unanonimously decided by the Professorship, Lane Hacker operatives are pulled out and the peace agreement communication will be frozen.
We do hope that UN will show again a responsible and respectable attitude towards their allies.

Regarding the Hellfire Legion, this comes as no surprise. They do have admitted they used to cooperate and revere the Nomads for many years now. They also have acted as their backdoor for penetrating Liberty. We hope the Natio Octavarium, which always stood in the middle between the Hackers and the Legion, to recognize the severity of the situation and avoid any communication or relations with them. As an old saying goes: 'better late than never'.