Discovery Gaming Community
To: Lane Hackers | From: Shadowwalker - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Lane Hackers | From: Shadowwalker (/showthread.php?tid=163943)

To: Lane Hackers | From: Shadowwalker - StDH - 08-20-2018

To: Lane Hackers
Subject: Cooperation on a project
Encrypted: yes

[Image: GIxRix6.png]
Good evening Lane Hackers,

My name's Shadowwalker, a born Maltese who's also a Maltese Guard.

I've moved my vessel from Malta to Mactan today, to speak with you about an upcomming project of mine, to increase Malta's fleet size. But before that, i've noticed "Minified Spyglass Scanner" among the inventory of your equipment seller, and would like to know if i can buy one piece from you, and if this piece of magnificent technology would be compatible with my Maltese Rapier. Currently, i own 'Jintsuriki' scanner, if you're interested in this scanner, you can have it.

I apologize for not behaving like a politician, but i'm a programmer and a scientist. A more direct approach is what i prefer.

The proposal is about cooperating on creating a completely new Operating System for a D5-2A "Ranseur" Maltese Dreadnought, including computer controlled robot crew. In case you would be intrigued, this vessel could aid against Gauls in Magellan once the ship is finished. Well, that is, entering Magellan with your approval.

Best Regards,
Shadowwalker

RE: To: Lane Hackers | From: Shadowwalker - Felicity Willing - 08-20-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Good evening, Mr... Shadowwalker.

First, you are telling us you have already moved your warship to Mactan, and only after asking for our approval.
However, as a part of Maltese nation - you should be allowed here without our prior agreement, and the docking rights should be arranged for your vessel.
Lyrics aside.
Minified Spyglass scanner is available to third-party entities without any issues as it is a public version of Spyglass scanner. I will not be getting into details, but it's work principle is somewhat different; if you are seeking to acquire one of these - a sum of 250 - tho hundred and fifty millions Sirius Credits is to be transferred to LH~Bloom!.
You will be provided with a sample of Minified Spyglass scanner after i will be able to acknowledge the receipt.

And, of course, your request on programming a new operating system for the Maltese Warship - it can be done, for sure, even through is not going to be an easy walk. Payment will be discussed upon the conclusion of the task, as i can not give any predictions on how much effort will be put into the project.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Lane Hackers | From: Shadowwalker - StDH - 08-21-2018

[Image: GIxRix6.png]

This is a misunderstanding my friend, i came in my Maltese Rapier, that's why i've asked for the scanner. My warship however, is docked in Maltese space and awaiting complete repairs, in short, it's currently unable to fly by any means. On the other hand, i have a temporary one from newer series at my disposal.

A sum of 250 (in words: two hundred fifty) million Sirian credits have been transferred to the said account, with a small bonus, from account: [13th]Moonshadow.
Attachment: X

---

I understand very well that this is not an easy task nor a quick one, that is also a reason why i have approached you. On the other side, there's plenty of time until my Warship will be ready to fly. I've already put some groundwork into the OS. Basic components like:
  • Exokernel architecture
  • APIC & APIC timer(Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller)
  • DMA (Direct memory access)
  • File system
  • ISR (Interrupt Service Routines)
  • Memory Allocation & Management
  • Mutexes
  • Segmentation
  • Shared memory
  • Threads

While Kernel is pretty much done, it still requires a connection to Neural Net and support for Sirian programs. Since this is still an open topic, any ideas of features are welcomed. Speaking of money, there's no problem in that matter.

P.S. It would an honour to work with your people.

Best Regards,
Shadowwalker

RE: To: Lane Hackers | From: Shadowwalker - StDH - 08-23-2018

--- 1 Unread message ---

RE: To: Lane Hackers | From: Shadowwalker - StDH - 08-26-2018

--- 1 Unread message ---

RE: To: Lane Hackers | From: Shadowwalker - Felicity Willing - 08-26-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Be patient. You are not the only person in the Universe. Your request will be processed properly.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...