Discovery Gaming Community
To: Colonel Eliza Valdez - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Colonel Eliza Valdez (/showthread.php?tid=163960)

To: Colonel Eliza Valdez - 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - 08-21-2018

uploading transmission
upload status: complete

[Image: JsNKoIq.png]

Recently, it came to my knowledge that there are still those who care about our once great and proud Nation. That there are still those who believe, those who can put personal agendas aside and fight for the greater good of our people. Corsican shadows are dangerous once they start consuming you, you and your soul. I am alone and I no longer want to be alone.

One soldier recognized me at my hideout, she seemed like a shattered, poor soul yet not giving up on her life. That very soldier gave me your name, Colonel, said that your goals are very similar to the goals the 101st used to have, true goals if you will. She no longer uses he real name, instead she's going by the name - Maria de Santangelo, sounds familiar?

There might still be some of us - Ghosts left, but right now, I cannot tell for sure. I was once known as Lieutenant Apollo Venkman, now ... just a ghost with the mask.

If I decide to come out of these shadows, would it be worth it Colonel? If so, why?

transmission status: terminated

RE: To: Colonel Eliza Valdez - Backo - 08-21-2018

[Image: TVtMRUD.png]

COMM-ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Your Life
Priority: Medium

Buenos dias lieutenant Venkman,

Your life or what is left of it is still your own. It's up to you to decide how to spend it. I can only offer you the chance to put in on the line for Malta. No nation has earned it's rightful place in the universe without first having to pay in blood for it and we, the children of Malta, would hardly be an exception.

I know Maria, she used to be a legionnaire in the previous iteration of the Legión. If she has sent you my way that means you've shown interest in dedicating your life to the future of your Nacion. If that is what you desire then we would gladly accommodate and welcome you with open arms. In these dark times with enemies on every doorstep, Maltese with such a character would always be needed.

Our Nacion requires not words but actions.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

Attachments: [1]

RE: To: Colonel Eliza Valdez - 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - 08-22-2018

uploading transmission

Perhaps fighting for my Nation once again wouldn't be a bad idea. I gave my share of blood Colonel, I guess it would all be for nothing if I was to keep hiding in the shadows. I don't know you well Colonel, but I will take Santos' word for it. The Legión can count on me and my help.

Sadly I have no knowledge on other Ghosts of Razgriz, but I am sure that they would follow my lead, if I get in contact with any of them, you could count on them just as you can count on me, Colonel Valdez.

This Ghost is with you Colonel, until the very end.

RE: To: Colonel Eliza Valdez - Backo - 08-23-2018

[Image: TVtMRUD.png]

COMM-ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Welcome to the Legión
Priority: Medium

Welcome to the Legión Apollo Venkman,

We will be waiting for you on Cali where you'll be briefed further on our current operations and provided materiel if need be.

Unless of course you need someone to pick you up from your dark corner of Corsica. If so I'm sure I could arrange someone to pick you up, maybe even deliver you your new ship for it's first test flight.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

Attachments: None

RE: To: Colonel Eliza Valdez - 101st Ghosts of Razgriz - 08-23-2018

uploading transmission

There's no need for that Colonel Valdez. I have a spare ship on Corsica, we'll see each other on Cali soon.