Discovery Gaming Community
To: Elizabeth DeGrange - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Elizabeth DeGrange (/showthread.php?tid=163986)

To: Elizabeth DeGrange - Reeves - 08-22-2018

[Image: 3WLlzhs.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Director Avery Reeves
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[--------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: upK8NWw.jpg]

Elizabeth,

It's certainly been a while since we last spoke. I still remember our expedition to Rho during my early days in the ESRD. I hope you've been keeping both busy and well. In any case, I'm contacting you today to discuss a very specific weapons project that was being worked on quite some time ago, one of the technicians on my ship, who just so happens to be working on a project of ours believes it could prove useful to us and that he just might have a plan to turn this failed prototype into a working platform for field-usage.

Of course, all of this is dependent on you, since none of this goes anywhere without your help. What we'd need from you would be a full set of schematics, relevant data and of course the blue-prints themselves. Once we have that, I can have my personnel working on it immediately. The benefit here would be another toy for our boys in blue to put to work against the Gauls or any other domestic nuisances.

Reckon you could help me out here?

RE: To: Elizabeth DeGrange - Arbs - 08-23-2018

- - - -TRANSMISSION INITIATED - - - -

COMM ID: Captain DEGRANGE, Elisabeth
TARGET ID: Director Avery Reeves, 404
ENCRYPTION: HIGH

Image feed online

[Image: PQarmmi.png]

Dear Reeves,

To what do I owe the pleasure? I'm doing well and generally things have been a bit slow. And I'm sure you're not alone when it comes to reminiscing old times.

Anyways you do have my attention. But before we get anywhere, I'm going to need some more information and details on exactly what you need. The research department doesn't work on assumptions and it needs it's privacy. You know how it is.

I'm all ears.

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Elisabeth DeGrange
Captain, First Fleet
CO ESRD

Attachments: None

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

- - - -TRANSMISSION TERMINATED - - - -

RE: To: Elizabeth DeGrange - Reeves - 08-24-2018

[Image: 3WLlzhs.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Director Avery Reeves
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[Image: upK8NWw.jpg]

Elizabeth,

I suppose this is where it gets somewhat.. complicated. I could patch you through to my technician within this channel and let him handle all the necessary explanation on my behalf, given that I'm obviously not a qualified "mechanic" by any means whatsoever.

Alternatively, I could act as an intermediary between you and him, for the sake of formality. And perhaps to avoid what I can only assume will naturally follow if I do patch you through to him. But I suppose there's no point even debating a secondary option after already having brought this up. Just remember that any Agency has to do a few unorthodox things for the greater good of Liberty and to ensure its continued survival and supremacy in all aspects. This is one of those.. unorthodox measures. Well I suppose that's putting it a little lightly.

I've patched him through, you may converse with him directly. It was nice talking to you again and I do intend to catch up with you relatively soon, but for now I must focus on the developments to come. Stay in touch, Elizabeth.

RE: To: Elizabeth DeGrange - Meallan - 08-24-2018

[Image: aTgQX6H.png]
[Image: QQWKvSj.png]
Name: Meallan Dagon
Subject: Project

Cupcake,

While you and I know you're closing this comm down as soon as you saw my shinny blue eyes, stop your pretty face from contracting in hate, and use that pretty intelligent brain of yours.

Yes. I am working for Reeves. Yes. I am the Lead R&D of the Legion. Yes. Denver did happen between you and me. And yes, whatever I am doing for the Agency is for your blue boys advantage.

Regrets and hate aside, a defector, three years ago, brought in to the Legion the outline docs of several canned projects that were done in Willard. One of them, the RVX-5 'Star Rail' caught my eye and attention. I know all of your egg-heads and even you jot down that it cannot be done. The ending footnotes mentioned an explosion. I bet that after that, the project was binned faster than those beers we had in the hotel.

I can make it work. I know what to do. I know what to make. I can make it a reality and you and your boys can finally bench the 'Starlance' for something mightier. All I need is the schematics, alloys compositions, energy readings, the works. Now I know what you're thinking. I think. What stops me from throwing it to the Legion?

Absolutely nothing. Apart from me and my word. I never made you any promises, cupcake, but I will do you one now. I will never relinquish data, information, anything related to this whole project to no one outside of the Agency and you.

And that's it. That's my sale's pitch. Hate me all you want, but I want to see this through. And I wanted to say that.. I am sorry, for anything. But I don't regret the week we had before it all crashed and burned.

Kisses,
Dagon.

RE: To: Elizabeth DeGrange - Arbs - 08-26-2018

TARGET ID: Director Avery Reeves, 404, Meallan Dagon

Image feed online

[Image: xVl39Qd.jpg]

Reeves,

A technician that just so happen to be requesting data from a non-publicized cancelled navy research and development project is a bit too convenient. Reminds me of our old times indeed. I can understand.

Meallan,

Somehow I'm not surprised that you have face to show yourself again. And yes the fact that you finally decided to show that annoying stare of yours does make me want to terminate that link and gouge your shinny blue eyes out. You are one dumb asshole, but I can appreciate your talent and.. whatever you did that actually has given you my attention now.

Surprising. Though your information is only somewhat correct. The "Star Rail" project was never finished. It was cancelled after a more "cheaper and modern" alternative was proposed and accepted by congress. Money. The budget was cut and the project written off. After a few unsuccessful tests the design was never finalized and abandoned. I know you have the skill set to make it work and finalize it, but that's not what concerns me.

You do however, concern me. I need to know what has you asking for this particular design. Reeves may trust you, but I don't trust anyone.

And supposedly you convince me, your pitch is.. let's say not convincing. All you're offering me is your word as a guarantee. You should know, guarantees are for toothless sharks and I have all the teeth. If you want me to trust you, you're going to have to trust me too. So here's a pitch you could consider;

If you do provide me a good honest reason on what you require the schematics for, I will provide them you. Under one condition however.

The catch will be you. Yes, you. And I will have you in my custody and I will monitor your work and activity. After that you will be processed under my authority. This is all about sides. And you'll have to chose.

I am giving you a chance, though perhaps you don't have much alternative right now. If you don't regret one week, then you sure wouldn't mind me for more. Besides, I am the head of intelligence after all. And you? You are a worthy asset.

And don't call me cupcake...You snake.

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Elisabeth DeGrange
Captain, First Fleet
CO ESRD

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: Elizabeth DeGrange - Meallan - 08-26-2018

[Image: EZDRoaA.png]
[Image: QQWKvSj.png]
Name: Meallan Dagon
Subject: Project

Hm.

Alright, sweet cheeks.
Dinner it is.
Tonight, 2000, the Excelsior in Curacao.
Because don't think you'll get me without dinner and a date first.. Again.

Kisses,
Dagon.

RE: To: Elizabeth DeGrange - Arbs - 09-06-2018

TARGET ID: Meallan Dagon

Image feed online

[Image: 4ZkJ8e4.jpg]

Well then Mell,

Wear something nice.

Yours truly,

Elisabeth DeGrange
Captain, First Fleet
CO ESRD