Discovery Gaming Community
Corsica Outer Rim - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Corsica Outer Rim (/showthread.php?tid=163998)

Corsica Outer Rim - Corsica Outer Rim - 09-08-2018

Corsica Outer Rim
Outcast Base in Tau-37

About
Constructed in year 825 A. S. by Don Eric Santiago.

Corsica Outer Rim is located in sector F-3 given its the perfect location for all trading operations in Taus.

History
Corsica first was constructed in Omicron Beta to mine and extract Cryo Organisms from the field there. later the field got dry and the crew had to leave to find a better place for them, so Don Eric decided to move the base to Tau-37 to better supply it and to start some production there.

Strategy
- Strengthen the Maltese Nación economy system.
- Secure Omicron Tau jumphole.
- Trading operations in Taus.

Goals
- Upgrading Corsica Outer Rim.
- Trading operations in Bretonia.

Mission
- Strengthen the Maltese Nación economy system.
- Trading operations in Bretonia.

Cryo Organisms
A recent discovery on the fringes of known space, Cryo-organisms are the genetic cousins to the already known organism that are highly prevalent in the Omicrons. Like their cousins, they are immensely useful to the growth and long-term sustainability of crops, and still metabolize in ways beneficial to common terraforming practices (albeit marginally less quickly.)

Where these "Cryos", as they have come to be called, differ is in their means of producing endothermic reactions. This allows them to far more tightly regulate the temperature of their surroundings, and under extremely specific and controlled conditions; could allow science teams to better control environmental temperatures on a much larger scale.

A natural side effect of this ability is that the cryos, once frozen in ice by the cold vacuum of space, cryogenically freeze themselves and do their best to remain frozen, even once reintroduced to warmer conditions. This largely eliminates the major issue of temperature regulation that often leads to the deaths of multitudes of alien organisms in transit, as the cryos better maintain their own temperature by simply absorbing the heat of their surroundings and metabolising it internally.

These organisms, thus far have only been found in the farthest reaches of space, far beyond the solar wind of any nearby stars and stored in the ice and dust of only a small handful of Oort cloud objects.

Cardamine
Cardamine is a drug that produces an intense sense of euphoria and energy in the user. It is both physically and psychologically addictive, but because users do not gain a tolerance, many simply dose themselves with Cardamine continuously to avoid the inevitable crash. Due to the genetic alterations caused by long-term Cardamine use, all of the major colonies have declared it contraband.

Imports
Cardamine750By order.
Slaves3,500By order.

Iridium Ore6,000Out of stock.
Military Salvage10,000Out of stock.
Premium Scrap8,000Out of stock.

Reinforced Alloy500In stock.
Robotic Hardware500In stock.
Hull Segments1,000In stock.
Industrial Hardware1,000By order.
Kyushu Rice2,000In stock.
Oxygen200In stock.
Water200In stock.

Exports
Cardamine1,000By order.

Jobs
SmugglerContractMission: Deliver Cardamine to Liberty and bring back Slaves to Corsica Outer Rim.

Bounty Board
[Apply Now]

Security
[Apply Now]

License
Base license from NC
Tau Trading license

Docking
[Restricted]

Bribes
($) For the sum of ten million credits, I can put a word for you with Corsica's Dockmaster and you should get yourself access to dock at Corsica base. what do you think? Send cash to "Corsica" and we can have a deal.

Quotes
"Cardamine.. Cardamine.. everyone wants Cardamine."
"La Familia es Todo - Family is all" ~Don Matias Santiago
"Outcasts are like branches of a tree, they grow in different directions, yet their roots remain as one." ~Don Eric
"I never fit in society, they fear me as an outcast. In fact, that's the role of my life, to be an Outcast." ~Don Carlos

For Familia, For Malta, For Nación Maltesa.

RE: Corsica Outer Rim - Evo - 10-12-2018

::Incoming Transmission::

::Comm ID - .:j:.Table.Scraps::

'EY BOYS!

We o'er here at the Junker's Congress done heard ya got summer them Cryer Organisms. Now, as 'm sure ya seen, we like t'send quite a bit'a that Military Salvage o'er to Omicron Alpher. Normally we be takin' some'a that Orange Dream back with us, but cryer organisms?! Rich science-y you know whats-its love them things back in Liberteh.

Any station wot sells these things be a station we wanna frequent, just stock ya bar an' be lettin' us know wot ya fee for an organization of such upstanding repute as th'Congress be!

Transponder's any ship wit' .:j:. 'course.

::Transmission Cut::

RE: Corsica Outer Rim - Corsica Outer Rim - 10-14-2018

[Image: ApvK8YA.png?4]
Incoming Transmission from Corsica Outer Rim
Encryption: High
Priority: Medium

To: Junker Congress
Subject: Docking access granted

Hola amigos,

The Junker Congress is always a good ally to the Outcasts. We're glad to hearing from you and to make some business together.

I added yer ships to the base so you can dock, anytime you need some Cryo Organisms just send me a message and I'll send you a miner or fill yer ships by myself.

Adiós,
Eric Santiago
Corsica Outer Rim

End of Message.

RE: Corsica Outer Rim - Maltz - 03-09-2019

- - INCOMING MESSAGE - -

ID: The crew of Cassis
Recipient: To Corsica Outer Rim
Subject: Failing life support and urgent help

- loading message -

Greetings to the station administrators and the remaining crew!

As we saw the issues of station in our navmap, we gone to FP10 for food, additional crew, water and oxygen for the station. We wanted to help as we value the station's goals.

Good luck!

- - CLOSING TRANSMISSION - -